Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The NWO Is 44ys Overdue - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The NWO Is 44ys Overdue (302 Views)

If Trump Goes, The NWO Succeeds And You Either End Up Dead Or A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by 12Monkeys: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2020
The original plan to usher in a one world govt by World Jewry was set for May 1st,1976.

Hitler put a spanner in their works with WW2 and despite the heavy censorship of the murderous Jewish Bolsheviks that overran Russia , allied commanders like General Paton soon found out that they had been fighting the wrong enemy and for this he was killed.

The Americans began to see clearly the Jewish roles in the blood lust Soviet Union. Couple that with the Jewish financing of the Bolseheviks and the make up of Soviet Jewish leadership which were exclusively from across Western Europe and America.
American Jews were also heavily involved in the US communist party and Jews were implicated and convicted for treason and spying on behalf of the Soviet Union. The Jewish couple Ethel and Joeseph Rosenberg were convicted and executed for their roles in passing nuclear technology to the Russians. These gave rise to the Red Scare and McArthur probe which brought to light the Jewish role in creating the Soviet Union . The Jews call this period antisemitic and view McArthur as a racist for exposing them and so Hollywood has been busy slandering a man who single handedly exposed Jewish communism in
America.

This slowed down the Jewish cmumist movement in America and led to the cold war.
Leon Bronstein aka Trotsky was financed by the new York banker, Jacob Schiff and he also recruited Jewish criminals from the Jewish mafiya in New York to kick start the Russian revolution.

The execution squad that killed the Russian Tsar and his entire family got their orders from Rothschild and they were all Jewish originally from New York.

The Jews celebrated the murder and massacre of the royal family by issuing a comnerative stamp which depicted the Russian Tsar Nikolas as a chicken used in Talmudic ritual cleansing ceremony .

The pic below is drawing of a Rabbi performing the kapparot ceremony before Yom Kippur.

The man is holding a prayer book in his left hand and a chicken in his right hand with the face of Tsar Nicholas II. The Hebrew text underneath the drawing read: “This is my exchange, this is my substitute, this is my atonement” which is the central part of the kapparot ceremony. The phrase continues: "This chicken should go to its death and I shall proceed to a good, long life and peace."

Re: The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by benjanjo1: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
@12Monkeys I think you need to chill with your antisemitic posts online

4 Likes

Re: The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by 12Monkeys: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2020
benjanjo1:
@12Monkeys I think you need to chill with your antisemitic posts online

Nothing like anti-Semitism.

Do you like snakes ?

Every human being on Earth must hate the Jew not only because of all the blood and wars they have caused but because they have a pathological hatred for the gentile race and are bent on imposing Judaic supremacist religious doctrine in the form of communism on the world .

I want to open the eyes of the naive Christian who has bought into the Judeo-Christian myth.

Jews are an enemy to humanity .
Re: The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by benjanjo1: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2020
12Monkeys:

Nothing like anti-Semitism.

Do you like snakes ?

Every human being on Earth must hate the Jew not only because of all the blood and wars they have caused but because they have a pathological hatred for the gentile race and are bent on imposing Judaic supremacist religious doctrine in the form of communism on the world .

I want to open the eyes of the naive Christian who has bought into the Judeo-Christian myth.

Jews are an enemy to humanity .

the fact that you are advising hatred openly is the reason you need to take a break from this. it is becoming personal for you, as if you have had any direct dealings with Jews. ogbeni chill jare! the Jews are not our problem
Re: The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by 12Monkeys: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2020
benjanjo1:

the fact that you are advising hatred openly is the reason you need to take a break from this. it is becoming personal for you, as if you have had any direct dealings with Jews. ogbeni chill jare! the Jews are not our problem

The seed of Cain is whom we are battling.

The enemy wants to kill and enslave you.

This is religious fanatiscm .

If you can't reason with ISIS and BH then know that these Talmudic satanic Jews are far worse
Re: The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by illicit(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Do you know that you sound like a terrorist....?
Re: The NWO Is 44ys Overdue by boyjo: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
12Monkeys please Dont chill o.
Just ride on dey go.

A lot of us are following you bumper to bumper..

Just type your Op for laptop first before you post am for thread so that if they delete the thread, na to just Copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Berni Sanders Slams Trump For Failing To Concede To Biden,calls Him A.. / Dominion Voting Software Exposed- 2.7 Million Votes Switched From Trump To Biden / Peru Gets Third President In Less Than A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.