Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? (489 Views)

Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by Smile4mee01: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Growing old is inevitable to all living things on earth, but do you ever get sad about the fact that you are getting old?
Re: Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2020
I used to at a point in time. But at the moment, i don't care anymore.

Everyone gets old, we get older every day, every minute, every second. So why bother?!
Re: Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by SAMBARRY: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Getting old is a fact and reality of life so which one con be sadness for the matter?

You should be grateful to God for elongating your life
Re: Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by Oizee(f): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sad ke? U can only feel sad if you haven't achieve most things u wish u could have

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by Klass99(f): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Never. It is part of the natural order. The only fear is my PENIS serving me well into my 100s. But right now, the stuff dey answer wella.
Re: Are You Sad You're Getting Old ? by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
It's Kinda painful Sha..
Worst still, man pikin never blow.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Couples End Up With More Children Than They Can Cater For? / Aluminum LED Profiles---new Style For Home Interior Lighting Design / Ranting as Everything is falling down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.