Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. (4849 Views)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / Russian,African ,American Serial Killers and how they were caught / See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by Sammylala105: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught.

Setting out of my mum's watch, brought out the lion in me. Wonder what I meant by the lion? Kindly read along. As you all know I'm Halimat by name��, your favorite Adegold ��.

I know wickedness lives and it's embeded in me��� ( wait a minute✋ kindly know, this is a work of fiction ✍️). I live in an apartment full of students, we play several prank on each other, and several sort of stunts.

By the way, I have a boyfriend named Badmus, he's my favorite partner in crime�� we do all sort of things together, and lots of secret being shared, but a bad omen happened one day.......

Badmus visited me one Wednesday evening, I moved closer to him, giving him a warm hug, as a welcome greeting, he sat on the bed beaming with smile while looking at me.

Why are you smiling? Did you found money on your way coming here, I asked him, while looking at him suspiciously with a smile, I know Badmus is always full of surprises, like I said earlier, he's my favorite partner in crime��.

He moved closer to me, I shifted back a bit, not knowing what he's about to do, “I just want to tell you something” you can say it, without moving closer than that �, I said with a bone face � . He relaxed a bit, ok let's do that thing I told you the last time, he said while facing me. I pushed him back a bit, “Badmus I've told you severally, I won't be able to do this please.

He moved closer to me, and whisper some sweet words into my ears, his words seems to get me, he's my bf yunno? � I agreed to do what he requested ��, but the outcome turns out to be a bad one, which I wish I never did ���.

We did what he requested the first time, it was fun filled, I enjoyed it ���, we fixed a date for the second one, as I myself couldn't wait to do it the second time.
Read to the end here �https://standardschoolgist.com.ng/i-and-my-boyfriend-did-it-three-times-before-we-were-caught.
Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by UDbester(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Didn't even bother to read the post but here is a summary of my comment; your mates are out there liking for something productive to do and write about, you are here posting rubbish.

Food for thought: your networth is in your network

3 Likes

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by Burger123: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Chai i just wast my time reading this post

1 Like

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by duduade: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Burger123:
Chai i just wast my time reading this post

I no even read am

Lool

OP is a lost soul

1 Like

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by Burger123: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
duduade:

I no even read am
Lool
OP is a lost soul
e pain me say i read dat stuff

1 Like

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by sinkhole: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
@sammylala105
Please do not mind all the commenters above me.
Your writing is very good and stuff like this is what actually brings money these days. I will encourage you to fine tune your writing, put it together in a good novel or short story. Put it up on Amazon or something similar and watch money roll into your pocket. All these people calling you bad will be praising you soon when money comes living with you cool
Even though I did not click your link I still enjoy the little you posted here!

4 Likes

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by Dayoebe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
I wish I didn't open this thread at all

1 Like

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by lady25(f): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Quite funny grin

1 Like

Re: I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. by chidieberesk3(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
cool grin
sinkhole:
@sammylala105
Please do not mind all the commenters above me.
Your writing is very good and stuff like this is what actually brings money these days. I will encourage you to fine tune your writing, put it together in a good novel or short story. Put it up on Amazon or something similar and watch money roll into your pocket. All these people calling you bad will be praising you soon when money comes living with you cool
Even though I did not click your link I still enjoy the little you posted here!
cheesy
sinkhole:
@sammylala105
I enjoyed it also, leave those pretenders above
More grace to your writing bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is 8 Subjects Allowed In Waec? / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fee / 10 Most Surprising Facts That Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.