Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) (45065 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Condoles With Trump Over Shooting Incident / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by webm: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Is no longer news that American's really want Trump to packed out from the white house after losing his reelection.

They have used Donald Trump to make caricature, while some went to an extent to show off their bum bum to make mockery of him.

Watch As They Mocked Him Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRDG1y92Gc
And nobody shot them or off light. This is around the white house. Try this with Buhari and the soldiers will finish the whole people
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by dozymars(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Good and awesome to rejoice and Celebrate when you feel you have victory in your course of Pursuit!
But when its not yet over! You need to know that anything can Happen!

It took just 6 days for the Today Isreal to regain their land in 1948...

It took just 7days for the Isrealites to bring down the Wall of Jericho

We Live in very strange times and Seasons..

70 days is a Whole lot time for things to Happen..

It is not Over until it's Over!

In the Christendom, we don't Give up ! No Matter how Difficult it seems!
We do not Give in to the Crowd! We Stand out of the Crowd in our Belief!
We Stand our Ground and Trust our GOD until it's Over! Then we know know His will is in Place!!

I Better Firmly Trust and Believe GOD in what I desire and see it Fail than to be a Beliver with a Dead Faith that gives in easily to what I Shouldn't

I am not a Christian who goes with the Crowd! Far be it From me!
I am not a Christian with a Feeble mind!
Even if the Whole World goes for a thing! As long as it's not what I Believe the Word of GOD says, I do not go with it!

Free yourself from the cage you have trapped your mind into.
Set yourself free.

6 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by PIMPAR: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Except we are Gone in the Rapture,I Believe Trump will be President beyond January 20th 2021
This scammer, when are you going to repent?

3 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Honduras01: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
embarassed why is everyone attacking righteousness89 now

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Nazgul: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Good and awesome to rejoice and Celebrate when you feel you have victory in your course of Pursuit!

We Stand our Ground and Trust our GOD until it's Over! Then we know know His will is in Place!!

I Better Firmly Trust and Believe GOD in what I desire and see it Fail than to be a Beliver with a Dead Faith that gives in easily to what I Shouldn't

Even if the Whole World goes for a thing! As long as it's not what I Believe the Word of GOD says, I do not go with it!

Hello can you just stop this politics bullshit and focus on what you do best.

You've ridiculed God enough. So of all the problems Nigeria is facing is someone far away in North America that has become your problem?

So what's the difference between you and all these charlatans in robes running around politicians for envelope

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by lebron7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Except we are Gone in the Rapture,I Believe Trump will be President beyond January 20th 2021
This one namumu

3 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
olioxx:
Sensitivity
oluwaseyi0
byrron
Guestlander
Osidazz19
Klchnjoku
hustla
olioxx
Can we collectively tell Seun that he should indefinitely ban Righteousness, that person is stupid, a dunce and a dotard.
He is becoming extremely annoying.

@seun, lalasticlala

Please look into banning righteousness89 for 600 years.
His time is up

4 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by themonk(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Is no longer news that American's really want Trump to packed out from the white house after losing his reelection.

They have used Donald Trump to make caricature, while some went to an extent to show off their bum bum to make mockery of him.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

This is fake news this video has been available ever since before the elections.
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by ecclize: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Trump was a disaster as president.

E reach to celebrate abeg.
then you have not been paying attention...

Trump delivered 90% of what he promised during is campaign in 2016 u can check it up online...

if not for his lack of diplomatic expression he would easily has gone down as one of the best American President in history
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Seebrian(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

All I can say, all is well.

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Sppt007: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Which country are the Democrats going to invade next... They are into business of producing terrorist organizations..

Look at Libya today.. Obama made it happen

ISIS pigs are creation of Obama and Hillary Clinton... What is Biden going to give us

let them invade Nigeria.
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by PIMPAR: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have totally lost your sense of reasoning. Big time scammer

3 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

@seun, lalasticlala

Please look into banning righteousness89 for 600 years.
His time is up

Lol, we are in democracy and he is entitled to his opinion but not entitled to the facts.
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

You this bas card conman again. Your God has been thoroughly disgraced with the emergence of Biden as American president... He has Ears but couldn't hear your prayers.. he has eyes but couldn't stop the voter fraud manipulation by the Democrats, he has mouth but couldn't speak a word to Donald Trumps life and ensure his win. I see your God likes to make y'all suffer, cry and whine.

And I know you're an ipob member tooo
You guys and all Aggrieved christians should quickly open a GoFundMe account for DonalchukwuEmeka Trump so that he can challenge the Election Results at the Supreme court...

Or are Anambra, ebonyi, Imo, abia and enugu votes still trickling in?

How dare you insult the living God like that. You believe you are untouchable for Him? Only his love which is also for hellbound sinners like you is your saving grace. But if He decides to teach you a lesson, your Moniker would be a case study for your likes here.

Don't provoke Him to anger.
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Mpanyi: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

What did you just write?

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by edoairways: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Americans will regret ever voting for Joe Biden same way many Nigerians are towards PMB. If you like quote me, I will not respond

2 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Afamed: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

This boy again?

3 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
olioxx:
Sensitivity
oluwaseyi0
byrron
Guestlander
Osidazz19
Klchnjoku
hustla
olioxx
Can we collectively tell Seun that he should indefinitely ban Righteousness, that person is stupid, a dunce and a dotard.
He is becoming extremely annoying.

I won't subscribe to banning him if he is not in violation of any of nairaland rules and we all must also acknowledge that mental health issues is real and some people aint even aware that they have issue's mentally and needs help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by valx2: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
But I've seen this video months back and I even shared in on my Facebook handle
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga calm down, leave America problems for America. Why your blood dey hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nazgul:

Hello can you just stop this politics bullshit and focus on what you do best.

You've ridiculed God enough. So of all the problems Nigeria is facing is someone far away in North America that has become your problem?

So what's the difference between you and all these charlatans in robes running around politicians for envelope
lebron7:

This one namumu
Yamiriflathead:

You this bas card conman again. Your God has been thoroughly disgraced with the emergence of Biden as American president... He has Ears but couldn't hear your prayers.. he has eyes but couldn't stop the voter fraud manipulation by the Democrats, he has mouth but couldn't speak a word to Donald Trumps life and ensure his win. I see your God likes to make y'all suffer, cry and whine.

You guys and all Aggrieved christians should quickly open a GoFundMe account for DonalchukwuEmeka Trump so that he can challenge the Election Results at the Supreme court...

PIMPAR:

You have totally lost your sense of reasoning. Big time scammer
Yamiriflathead:

]local man seems to be minding his business , let him be.
Every one is entitled to his opinion. It seems you guys are the one pained here

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by ostechno(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mancrossfire:
Is president Donald Trump the most hated president in American history
Yes he is, they hate him to a point that he was Google bombed last year, when you search the word "Idiot" on Google, all images that comes out .are his pictures, but it's been corrected when Google was queried by the government
Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Kuku say children of the Devil are the ones that voted for Biden. Nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
edoairways:

Americans will regret ever voting for Joe Biden same way many Nigerians are towards PMB. If you like quote me, I will not respond

Who cares about the response of a dump trump follower

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:

He who laughs last, laughs the best. Let's watch and see what goes down the line.

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Honduras01:
embarassed why is everyone attacking now
My Brother Allow them!
Many of them are innocent!
It's not them attacking!
It's some Demonic spirits that they allowed that is Reacting!

I Have Come across things variously!
We are Praying for their Deliverance!!

2 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by meine: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

They have really brainwashed this one, Trump that doesn't care if you exist or not? citizen of a shithole country. angry

2 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Mpanyi: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Truly I am very much against the guy in this but you saying his God this that. Why do you people always want to show off your non-belief in God by talking rubbish? If you know a bit about how God operates you should have said your opinion and leave God out of the nonsense the guy wrote. Who told you or the guy God didn't support Biden?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.