Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

"Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed (846 Views)

ENDSARS: "Peter Obi Is The Brain Behind ENDSARS Protest"~ Lai Mohammed / Social Media Massacre Took Place During End SARS Protest – Nigerian Govt / Today In History: Asaba Massacre Took Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by TMSMedia: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has said no massacre took place when soldiers opened fire at #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Tollgate on October 20, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

The minister said this on Saturday, November 7, while leading a delegation of the Federal Government to the South East to meet with leaders of the region.

According to him, the so-called massacre was mere fake news only propagated on social media meant to discredit the government.

“There was no massacre at the Lekki Toll Gate. The only massacre that took place during the EndSARS protest was the social media massacre.

Fake news was used; they used social media to spread what did not happen; which led to reprisals,” he said.

Lai Mohammed further reiterated the FG’s stand that social media must be regulated, stressing “the Federal Government had warned about fake news as far back as 2017; we launched a national campaign against fake news because we foresaw this. Fake news kills more than any pandemic.

There must be social media regulation. But social media regulation does not mean stifling the media; it does not mean shutting down social media; it means responsive use of social media. Fake news can shake the cause of the world.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1370874/social-media-massacre-took-place-endsars-protest-lai-mohammed/

Lalasticlala

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by HAccord: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Liar mohammed's brown teeth and fake news and I don't know which is easier to fix. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by chatinent: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Is it only me or has anyone noticed a pole on this man's cap? Sth like an antenna or transmitter?

1 Like

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2020
At least, your children were not there.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Paragon311(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Confirmed liar never goes against his specialty in his profession.......

Keep keeping it up.....

2023 is just around the corner....
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2020
It's 5G mast.
HAccord:
Liar mohammed's brown teeth and fake new and I don't know which is easier to fix. grin

1 Like

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by favor914: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:
Liar mohammed's brown teeth and fake new and I don't know which is easier to fix. grin
Between your medulla, or first aid in English language?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by favor914: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Paragon311:
Confirmed liar never goes against his specialty in his profession.......

Keep keeping it up.....

2023 is just around the corner....
Worry more about the Governor of the Sate in which you reside, President Buhari can’t help you from Abuja, unless you are an Almijiri?

1 Like

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by chinjo(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2020
As hard as it is to believe, the only video I have seen is the one shared by DJ switch herself. In that video, I saw the soldiers shooting into the air. If there is a counter video where soldiers were seen aiming at the protesters I would like to see it.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by ouzo1(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2020
na Hate speech be this o.

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by sapientia(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Shameless old man
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
So na social media shot citizen at lekki toll gate?

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Racoon(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
The legendary Lai-Lying-Liar Mohammed.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Let's all believe St Lie Mohammed, a man renowned for his honesty.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by YoonSung57: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Look at the old lier
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oga Linus Mohammed don come again o.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by misano(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
This one is running mouth. He is already a failed leader. After 2023, he will be irrelevant in the affairs of Nigeria. Even Falz & Rinu will weigh more politically than him. Get out jor. FOOOOL
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Seniorwriter(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeria is full of Drama only the wise one watch and don't get entangled. Howbeit the truth will still prevail!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Shortyy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
They keep giving these youths more reason to protest again.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Exmilitant(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
This man need to learn the art of speaking. And they say age comes with wisdom. We've seen it in the way Lai speaks!
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by misano(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
chinjo:
As hard as it is to believe, the only video I have seen is the one shared by DJ switch herself. In that video, I saw the soldiers shooting into the air. If there is a counter video where soldiers were seen aiming at the protesters I would like to see it.

You should be more intelligent than this na. That video of police firing upward (into the air) was not filmed by DJ Switch. Use head small na, DJ Switch can't be behind the soldiers na aba. The video U are talking about was shared by the armies social media page not DJ Switch..
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
chinjo:
So what you are saying is that there was no massacre? If you have been following DJ Switch, you would know that she said soldiers first came then SARS later.
Moreover, you can't see a clear vedio because it was dark and the perpetrators had switched off the light. Just pray that your children won't be a victim of military brutality. You won't doubt it once.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1370874/social-media-massacre-took-place-endsars-protest-lai-mohammed/

Lalasticlala
Lie Mohammed, an award winning liar of the century. The professor of lying. I hail you devil's advocate.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by peacekante: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what you people mean. We know there was no massacre, but there was shooting. Even Sanwo Olu confirmed that Army was there in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFZ8NCeTc
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Rhapsodia: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow cheesy

Even when the Governor has confirmed that the military was there and there was shooting which resulted to two deaths

This liar Mohammed is high on something grin
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by slimfit1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is a joke to this man.
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Charmingrascal(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2020

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by Afamed: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
That's the open secret. You can not claim massacre took place and over 20 days now, no single family has come out to show or present the pic of their missing family member at Lekki Tollgate
Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by sammysmiles(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
This Man again

Re: "Only Social Media Massacre Took Place During The EndSARS Protest"— Lai Mohammed by 4four(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
That kind of social media massacre will befall him and his children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Kano State Governor, Dr. Kwankwaso Claims He Never Did This In His Tenure / Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital / Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.