Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) (565 Views)

US ELECTION LATEST: Statement From President Donald J. Trump / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid! / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by lagosapple: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Frankly, I have done everything that I set out to do – most of which were things that have never been done before. I have in place the greatest military that humans ever assembled for our incredible men and women in uniform. I assembled it in just four years by rebuilding our powerful military that they destroyed due to neglect and incompetence. I secured America from coast to coast with walls and wires, cages and visa bans. I took care of it, just as I promised I would do. I returned America under God. Before I came, they had taken America to the shrines of the devil.

Americans love me because of these outstanding accomplishments. I have seen it on the faces of fabulous Americans while I traveled around the country in the last few weeks.

To be perfectly honest, I could stay around and fight. And it is a fight that I know that I will win. But I have decided not to. There is no point.

I believe that I have nothing else left to prove. My achievements will be around till the end of time. I won’t be surprised if, by January 20, 2021, my face would go up on Mount Rushmore to join other presidents of my caliber. It won’t surprise me one bit. People think it is going to happen.

To all my special supporters, I say thank you for the unbelievable fantastic ride. Don’t despair, for I will send you a brilliant comforter. Those stupid little lightweights on the other side who have no clue may taunt you. When those clowns do, remind the goofy and crooked losers that I made America great again. Tell those terrible lowlifes that they have proved themselves unworthy of Donald Trump’s genius and had opted to reduce America to a Second Class nation in the world. Total Disaster!

https://rudolfogoookonkwo.medium.com/president-donald-j-trumps-concession-speech-f3e11dc72112
Re: President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by jlinkd78(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Following
Re: President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by dawnomike(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Better to bow out in grace than pushed out in disgrace... He did his part as the President of America!!!
Re: President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by IamFINESSE: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okay
Re: President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by Nezero(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
lagosapple:
Frankly, I have done everything that I set out to do – most of which were things that have never been done before. I have in place the greatest military that humans ever assembled for our incredible men and women in uniform. I assembled it in just four years by rebuilding our powerful military that they destroyed due to neglect and incompetence. I secured America from coast to coast with walls and wires, cages and visa bans. I took care of it, just as I promised I would do. I returned America under God. Before I came, they had taken America to the shrines of the devil.

Americans love me because of these outstanding accomplishments. I have seen it on the faces of fabulous Americans while I traveled around the country in the last few weeks.

To be perfectly honest, I could stay around and fight. And it is a fight that I know that I will win. But I have decided not to. There is no point.

I believe that I have nothing else left to prove. My achievements will be around till the end of time. I won’t be surprised if, by January 20, 2021, my face would go up on Mount Rushmore to join other presidents of my caliber. It won’t surprise me one bit. People think it is going to happen.

To all my special supporters, I say thank you for the unbelievable fantastic ride. Don’t despair, for I will send you a brilliant comforter. Those stupid little lightweights on the other side who have no clue may taunt you. When those clowns do, remind the goofy and crooked losers that I made America great again. Tell those terrible lowlifes that they have proved themselves unworthy of Donald Trump’s genius and had opted to reduce America to a Second Class nation in the world. Total Disaster!

https://rudolfogoookonkwo.medium.com/president-donald-j-trumps-concession-speech-f3e11dc72112

Rudolph Okonkwo is a satirist... This is probably a joke.

Trump hasn't conceded the last time I checked
Re: President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by Jostoman: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump is a man of action, one of your actions and that of UK gave us free and fair election in EDO STATE, and we will never forget the way you always slow down this our blood sucking government from carrying out their evil agenda against the voiceless people of Nigeria, but we hope that biden will continue from where you stop because we need justice for those youth that got kill by soldiers at lekki tollgate.
Re: President Donald J. Trump’s Concession Speech (Satire) by Elvictor: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
useless man, he wanted to reduce America the way Buhari reduced Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Chaos As Violence Erupts In The U.S Over Israel/hamas Conflict / Anybody Following The West From Now On Is A Nazi Sympathiser Particularly... / Ukraine Has ‘suspended’ Peace Talks – Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.