Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (3180 Views)

Are You Suffering From Fibroid, We Have The Natural Solution For You Today / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by ahnie: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Opakan123:
Please someone should help me with some money to buy drugs. I'm an ulcer patient and my drugs finished last week
I'm feeling some symptoms and I need to take drugs.. Please have mercy on me
How much ?
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
ahnie:
How much ?
2500 ma. I couldn't go to work since friday
Re: .. by ahnie: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Opakan123:

2500 ma. I couldn't go to work since friday
what's the name of the drug?
Re: .. by TestingNV: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sm
Re: .. by OreoPaschal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
egojeny1:

Gbam! Nwa afo igbo. Kanayo hospital along Enugu rd i guess?

Uche gi di ya! smiley smiley smiley cheesy
Re: .. by Fabulousa3: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: .. by ORIAYO70(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fabulousa3:
Hi everyone,

Here's my story, I kept putting on weight and getting bloated with frequent pelvic pain. So I went for scan and it turns out that I have multiple fibroids and bulky uterus

I have been to many hospitals within Lekki in Lagos and the price I'm hearing is from N1.5M to 2.8M shocked

Im actually new in Lagos and I dont know where to go. I've heard of open myomectomy, fibroid embolization and radiofrequency ablation

Please I need suggestions on very experienced hospitals and quite affordable place to do mine and have my life back.

Thanks to everyone's input on this

With just a token u can get rid of that hassle, call 07062430800.

What's app 08027562993...am in Ikorodu Lagos
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
ahnie:

what's the name of the drug?
prontonix
Re: .. by ahnie: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Opakan123:
prontonix
ok
Re: .. by Horlubunmmy: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
scammers are much here,

please be careful. ....But if you don't mind I can give you phone number of a Gynecologist, he's a culsuntant in osuth. At least shagam is not far from Lagos.

If you are interested please reply me.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
ahnie:

ok
please help me with little you can offer, im getting weaker everyday..... see my signature
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2020
ahnie:
ok
Hello ma, pls I need ur help
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Horlubunmmy:
scammers are much here,

please be careful. ....But if you don't mind I can give you phone number of a Gynecologist, he's a culsuntant in osuth. At least shagam is not far from Lagos.

If you are interested please reply me.

OK sir
Re: .. by frozen70(f): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Fabulousa3:
Hi everyone,

Here's my story, I kept putting on weight and getting bloated with frequent pelvic pain. So I went for scan and it turns out that I have multiple fibroids and bulky uterus

I have been to many hospitals within Lekki in Lagos and the price I'm hearing is from N1.5M to 2.8M shocked

Im actually new in Lagos and I dont know where to go. I've heard of open myomectomy, fibroid embolization and radiofrequency ablation

Please I need suggestions on very experienced hospitals and quite affordable place to do mine and have my life back.

Thanks to everyone's input on this

So sorry for this challenge but don't worry you will be fine

You can try General hospital Lagos Island

You can try General hospital Ikeja, now called LASUT and Ayike hospital

Don't give up, go to these two hospitals and see what comes out of the two and make your choice

It's a thing of patience and you will be fine by God grace
Re: .. by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2020
jubrilcastle:

Please can you help with the name of the supplements. Thanks

This is nit the issue of supplements, go and get yourself diagnosed properly
Re: .. by Yimmicks: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Whatever you decide to do, please go medical.. don’t heed to these traditional medicine advertisements..From my little knowledge, surgery is your best bet if you’re still single or haven’t had kids.. but look around for competent hands..

1 Like

Re: .. by Fabulousa3: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: .. by OreoPaschal(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fabulousa3:
Dear All,

I have found a consultant who is willing to do it for much less for me. i'm scheduled to do it after xmas. If you will like me to share pictures of my procedure and experience. let me know. thanks again for all the advice.

May God bless all of you for the kindness. I look forward to a healthier life and maybe i have to finally consider settling down with a man. lol

I wish you a successful surgery! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: .. by Fabulousa3: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Oracleforce: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fibroid growth is the greatest women's health challenge... it is not medically wise to marry a lady in her mid or late 30's because....many fibroid cells could have grown in her body like a balloon....
I.believe this. lady is still. single, because she could have menti9ned about. how her husband will b running hellter and skhkelter to meet up with 2milli9n medical challenge.....
This is one of the reason I dumped Kemi like Indomie Nylon...she is in her mid-'30s and the chance for her getting pregnant is becoming slimmer...so I dumped her like Nyl9n bag..t
Re: .. by OreoPaschal(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Fabulousa3:
To who is following this thread, this is to update you that I have done my surgery and i feel so light and sexy. I was awake during the surgery and i walked home the next day.

I say thank you to God almighty and all nairalanders.

Next year will be great!

Congratulations!!! Thank God for your life. I wish you all the very best in life. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Fabulousa3: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2020

6 Likes

Re: .. by Fabulousa3: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: .. by ghettochild(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
My suggestion..... Try the herbal or supplements...
And if u don't get results,then just know surgery is the next alternative
Re: .. by Oracleforce: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fabulousa3:

I'm 27 years old uncle. I dont have to speak about my husband running helter skelter with your myopic and primitive way of thinking.
People like you don't have money and will never have it. Broke bastard

I can see a dysregulated and dysfunctional emotion in-display and your irrational emotions have finally encroached into your brain and thinking faculty...I will suggest you should not only book an appointment to see a medical doctor for your fibroid palaver but also book an appointment to see a psychiatrist for a psychological checkup before it gets out of hands....

What hath my financial status have to. do. with your irredeemable. fibroid cells in your tummy....see...I'm not the cause of your medical calamity neither do i have anything to do with your medical operation is none of my business... either dead or alive ...im less concerned.....next time, it is advisable to channel. your epileptic and irrational behavior to your owner....im not.your owner....I'm just a faceless typist on nairaland.
Re: .. by Greta86: 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
Hi poster, hope you can see this , please which hospital did you use , I need help , this fibroid wanna kill me
Re: .. by oldienavie: 4:49pm On May 29, 2022
Greta86:
Hi poster, hope you can see this , please which hospital did you use , I need help , this fibroid wanna kill me
I am sorry you have to deal with this, just walk into any teaching hospital.
Aand you can also try the TTC thread in the health section.
Don't waste your money on all these wonder drugs people, it doesn't work.
Re: .. by futuremoma34: 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
thorpido:
1.2m is much for a myomectomy though Lekki is where you got your quotes.
If you don't mind the time you may spend seeing a doctor and getting an appointment date,I would suggest you go to Lagos Island Maternity Hospital.
They have good and competent hands there and you won't spend half of that amount.

Please op kindly stick to this advise, cure for fibroid is surgery..I have been there before..let no one decive you that there is a drug that cures fibroid..
Re: .. by futuremoma34: 7:31pm On May 29, 2022
ghettochild:
My suggestion..... Try the herbal or supplements...
And if u don't get results,then just know surgery is the next alternative

Please don't try any herbal..just go for surgery
Re: .. by Greta86: 7:40pm On May 29, 2022
Abeg, I don’t want herbal supplement thank you, they don’t work, I have tried a lot, I want a fast hospital as I have visited several, my friend did hers and the scar is not nice , I want a surgeon that is neat and and can do modern procedures , please help , I have lost so much weight it’s scary
Re: .. by Greta86: 7:42pm On May 29, 2022
Fabulousa3:
To who is following this thread, this is to update you that I have done my surgery and i feel so light and sexy. I was awake during the surgery and i walked home the next day.

I say thank you to God almighty and all nairalanders.

Next year will be great!
I want my experience to be like this abeg, what’s the name of the doctor or hospital?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Okada Man- Seven Children And A Wife In A 1-room Apartment / A Question Strictly For Married Women / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.