Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute (4857 Views)

Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family (photos): God Is Good / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2012

I never knew this girl but something about her death broke my heart. I was sure she was going to make it and I admired her strength and courage.
But I guess we cannot fight God's plans. We cannot question Him either.
I hate to post this on the suicide thread cz that is not where she is now. I cant find a suitable place either. So here I am.

Perx case gave me strength to also keep praying for a friend who is battling brain tumour. Yesterday the doc gave him 4 weeks to live and asked the wife to take him home for the final lap.
I read about Perx's lost battle and  broke. Last time I read her thread she was shocked by the death of her bedmate. She promised to take more pics and made fun of the 'cage' she was put in to stop her from falling' I could only imagine the pain and the best I could do then was pray.

It's okay to accept God's will. I am not sure if my friend will make it, but I am telling myself that perx fought hard and she had friends to urge her on.
I guess when everything else fails, friends and comforting words keep one going.I wanna do that to my friend. I have realised how important it is after Perx's death.

This song is to all her friends here on nl (ID,Ivy,Freecocoa,Mac etc) and family who are mourning. Take comfort in the knowledge that she held on to God till she breathed her last.
You nlanders God bless you for standing with her.

A comforting song by Don Moen/If you could see me now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICc9bCRbTM

My prayers have all been answered,I have finally arrived
The healing that had been there,has now been realised
No one's in a hurry,there's no schedule to keep,
We are all enjoying Jesus,Just sitting at his feet,

If you could see me now, I am walking streets of gold
You could see me now am standing tall and Bold.
you could see me now you'd know I 've seen His face
You could see me now you'd know the pain is erased.
You wouldn't want me to ever leave this place

If you could only see me now.

My light and temporary trials have worked out for my good
To know it brought Him glory when I am misunderstood
Though we've had our sorrows they can never compare,'
What Jesus has in store for us no language can share

You could see me now ,I am walking streets of gold
You could see me now I am standing strong and bold,
You could see me now you'd know I hv seen His face
You could see me now,you'd know the pain is erased,

You wouldnt want me to ever live this perfect place.
If you could only see me now.

If you got a comforting word,poem or song to encourage those who stood with her and family feel free.
rip angel.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
She fought n fought, yet she waz defeted by death!
Wat a courageious being.
No bdy has power over death.
She has gone to rest.
Rest frm all her pains n tears.
May her gentle soul continue to rest in peace. Amen.

To all her friends, family n well wishers, i pray God giv us d strenght to bear diz lost.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
Pendo my prayers were not answered o and i know i prayed hard,why did jesus take her even when she didn't want to go na?his taking her only has left us heartbroken,I hate to hear she died for the best,that's not true,it really hurts.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
Pendo her last words to me was

*Badoskyyyyyyyy pray for me i dey hospital*

I did, I swear to you i did, i had tears in my eyes praying.

Deres something about her i loved, something about yellow mango!!!

Dose that told her to kill herself on d suicidal thread are happy now shey dey sent coma to someone already healing abi

Woteva we sow we shall reap.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
Sijo01:

She fought n fought, yet she waz defeted by death!
Wat a courageious being.
No bdy has power over death.
She has gone to rest.
Rest frm all her pains n tears.
May her gentle soul continue to rest in peace. Amen.

To all her friends, family n well wishers, i pray God giv us d strenght to bear diz lost.

No dear she was not defeated by death. becz She will resurrect with Christ. Death was defeated when JC resurrected and the good word tells us that those who are in christ do not die but sleep. Perx is sleeping in the lord's bosom.
I saw a book by her side written Woman thou art losed and a bible in most of her photos.
Her strength was coming from God and God saw it fit to free her from physical pain and give her everlasting peace and rest.

I think we that were left behind should weep for ourselves because Perx work is done. She is a true example of a fighter cz that pain was enough to kill a weak person.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Pendo my prayers were not answered o and i know i prayed hard,why did jesus take her even when she didn't want to go na?his taking her only has left us heartbroken,I hate to hear she died for the best,that's not true,it really hurts.

My dear take heart.I think your posts are making me shed tears the most.I can literally feel ur pain through the screen. I read ur posts and how you all kept each other going and it is okay to feel the way you are feeling.

Death is painful,we all have lost one person I can tell u cocoa I almost went insane after losing my bro.Nothing not even scriptures make sense at that moment.

God my dear,does everything with a purpose.That is one statement we hate to hear during such moments.Its easy to get angry at God by the way but always remember Job.

Perx's death teaches us that human beings are weak. All our efforts can never surpass God's will. People prayed and contributed but she still died. sad
Not fair, but who are we to question? Who understood perx better than her creator?Who just who knows what communication took place between her and God?
I once told somebody that at times God wants to take somebody with Him but we hold them back with prayers like some guy in the bible who was given extra 30 years after much pleadings and prayers.But those extra 30 yrs were the worst of his life.

There is there's what we call the Perfect will and the Permissive will of God.
I guess God's perfect will was to give Perx rest.
His permissive will would have been to prolong her life. But in many cases, He would not have shown himself mighty because it wasnt His perfect plan for her.
That is all I can comfort myself with.

Cocoa it hurts like crazy but give thanks to God for the time he allowed you to spend with her.
Time heals wounds.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Pendo her last words to me  was

*Badoskyyyyyyyy pray for me i dey hospital*

I did, I swear to you i did, i had tears in my eyes praying.

Deres something about her i loved, something about yellow mango!!!

Dose that told her to kill herself on d suicidal thread are happy now shey dey sent coma to someone already healing abi

Woteva we sow we shall reap.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Now you my dear.I wish I could just hug you. You have cried too much but its gonna be okay. Be strong cz it will be with time
Cherish all the memories you had together. Forget the doomsayers.I feel sad she went to that thread but she was low and I understand.
Funny enough she was still uplifting herself with songs.I love that.

You want to know what you can do to ease the pain and make her live in our hearts forever?
Put her songs from nl and poems into a lil book and give it some nice title. It can even be a diary . Let her journey of pain inspire others.
There are many in her condition Id and many to come.They need to read what she went through,how she fought. And how she lost the battle.
I read a place where she talked about wanting to start a blog and tell her story.Well that is still possible you know,her family can start a foundation in her memory,collect funds for cases similar to hers and keep her blog alive.
That way her dream and vision will still impact many.

Be strong ,it ill be well.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
GOD GIVES AND TAKES.
WE SHALL MEET ON THAT BEAUTIFUL SHORE.
BYE.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
Pendo oo,oh pendo,I'm yet to come to terms with this please don't blame me, i really don't have the words now cos its paining me beyond my imagination but thanks for your kind words.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Ivynwa(f): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Pendo my prayers were not answered[b] o and i know i prayed hard,why did jesus take her even when she didn't want to go na[/b]?his taking her only has left us heartbroken,I hate to hear she died for the best,that's not true,it really hurts.

Heavens should have allowed her to live as she wanted much to live but who are we to question God.
She was an active person and didn't like that she was held down by that illness.
You can feel it from her words. She wanted to be on the move but was held down.
She has an amazing spirit, her songs inspired and ministered to my spirit severally.
Only Perx can make a romantic song minister to one's spirit in a different level.
I even jocularly told Idowu that Perx should be made a minister in Idowu's joky church.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Ivynwa(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
I can't bear to think of her still somewhere and unable to share and write anymore.
It makes me crack up in tears again
I will get a little sleep now.
Hugs to you Baby.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by MarcAnthon(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
[b]Farewell Beautiful

I know I didn't know you
Neither did I make any exchanges
With you while you were here
So why do I feel so sad?
Why are we all stricken?
Why won't we be comforted?
And why has a bright sunny
Sunday never seemed so gloomy?

It is said that the spirit of one
Speaks to another
Even when no words have been exchanged
Touches another
Even when nothing has been felt
Rivets another
Even when no contact has been made
I never quite knew what to make of that
Unitil you left PERX
That has to be the reason
For the pain we feel
For the sadness that beclouds our hearts
For the gloom that has kept us prisoners
These two days

You spoke to us so kindly
And touched us ever so gently
And affected us ever so benignly
That we can conclude we did KNOW you
Now we can say for sure
That you're a brave one
In the words that you spoke to us
You're a rare one
In the way you touched us
And you're beautiful
In the way you affected us

So farewell braveheart
The host of heaven's choir
In unison, welcomes you
Into the bosom of your maker
That you should rest henceforth
In a place where there's no pain
On a seat of unending bliss
On a throne of eternal glory
And we know
That in the kindness of your heart
You'll still say a prayer for us
That He that keeps Isreal
Will watch over us
Until our own days be fully numbered

Farewell beautiful
You're greatly appreciated
And will be sorely missed

Adieu PERX
[/b]

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq0llrCYtCQ[/flash]
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by lolaluv1(f): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Rest in the bosom of the Lord. . . .
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by agiboma(f): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2012
if she only knew how many lives she has touched, omg perx you are soooo missed baby
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by tessybaby(f): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2012
OMG am i getting this right?
Perx dead?
Rest in the Lord Perx
you fought a good battle
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by pendo89(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy7GfWVfpKKQklnKcuhPiNrIcI8ZmAiOJUA_ekBXtI6GWqmAaCrg[/img]

Goodbye Nairalands' Rose

Now you belong to heaven and the stars spell out your name,
And it seems to me like you lived your life like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset when the pains set in
And your footsteps will always fall you along nigeria's greenest hills.
Your candle's burnt out before your legend never will.

Loveliness we've lost ,these empty days without your smile,
This torch we'll always carry for our forum's golden child
And even though we try,the truth brings us to tears
All our words cannot express the joy your brought through the years.

And it seemed to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind.

Goodbye Nl's rose may you ever grow in our hearts
Goodbye Nl's rose from a forum lost without your soul
Who will miss the wings of your life more than you will ever know.

You lived your life like a candle in the wind.

RIP PERX cry Rest in peace.
cry cry
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by benvivi: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
i am heartbroken i just saw her pics once, i am filled with tears, i remember her post the day one woman died by her side dat she said she was scared, father why pls why cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by deshclones(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
pendo89:

No dear she was not defeated by death. becz She will resurrect with Christ. Death was defeated when JC resurrected and the good word tells us that those who are in christ do not die but sleep. Perx is sleeping in the lord's bosom.
I saw a book by her side written Woman thou art losed and a bible in most of her photos.
Her strength was coming from God and God saw it fit to free her from physical pain and give her everlasting peace and rest.

I think we that were left behind should weep for ourselves because Perx work is done. She is a true example of a fighter cz that pain was enough to kill a weak person.

God punish you for calling the Holy name of Jesus Christ (JC), You are stup11d and have no respect wotsever for your creator, anim44l angry angry
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by niddamugu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
Peeps, was this person the one we raised funds for? Wow! Thanks be to God which gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Cor 15v57 . Never knew her, never met her, but one thing may be certain - she has gained something better by dying, provided she lived for Christ - Phil. 1v21. May her soul rest in peace - amen
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

God punish you for calling the Holy name of Jesus Christ (JC), You are stup11d and have no respect wotsever for your creator, anim44l angry angry
Thunder fire u as well , are u bipolar?

F00lish child of a donkey, u see as i dey so my eye don clear ooo.

If u no respect ur self u go follow devil dine 2day Oloshi!

She's here trying to comfort us d important people , u jump comot from jungle con begin shout like sum1 starving.

Answer me,are u mad? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Infact 10 finger waka u anofia!!!!
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by deshclones(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
bastard of a thousand fathers, animal, bring it on, you have the effrontery to defend ur losy friend, by the time am done with you two and any other id1ot that wants to join you guys, you will know its not everybody you insult on a public forum and get away with it, just dare me, am really boiling now, please, open your gutter filled mouth and insult me one more tym, angry angry angry, just do it, lets know the real anofia here
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

bastard of a thousand fathers, animal, bring it on, you have the effrontery to defend ur losy friend, by the time am done with you two and any other id1ot that wants to join you guys, you will know its not everybody you insult on a public forum and get away with it, just dare me, am really boiling now, please, open your gutter filled mouth and insult me one more tym, angry angry angry, just do it, lets know the real anofia here
Ewo Thank u perx oo,thank u Nne u knew i needed dis stress ball to cool my spirit.

Nne#1 chop peck u are d shitzzz walaiiiiii kiss kiss kiss kiss

Now bck to this deranged monkey feeling like IT has a place in earth,come who release ur fada self, dem tell me hin dey epileptic and dem still let am reproduce ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.Otondo i seriously dint wanna take u dia but it b like say ur brain no gree wire correct, oya now skip to my beat u unwanted specimen due to be bisected for forensic evidence.Like seriously y were u screaming @ d innocent gal? all u needed to say was Pendo dats was disrespectful modify it, but NO!!! illiterates like u feel shouting and making a scene is d way forward.Mr stu-pid u berra do something about ur dented medular b4 ur case pass unbearable.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by slimyem: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

she probably abbreviated Jesus in a rush or in her grief.
dont get all riled up over that.
at least,respect what this thread is about. angry angry angry
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by deshclones(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
slimyem:

she probably abbreviated Jesus in a rush or in her grief.
dont get all riled up over that.
at least,respect what this thread is about. angry angry angry

let me not derail this thread, have made my point, and as for that idowuogbo, you will look for me and not find me, i will teach you lesson, watch out

may the dead R.I.P, in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

let me not derail this thread, have made my point, and as for that idowuogbo, you will look for me and not find me, i will teach you lesson, watch out

may the dead R.I.P, in Jesus Name, Amen
Woeva u have in mind to do will not affect me for am guarded with d blood of my creator.

I am here grieving and u had d nerve to act a f000l! its not ur fault ooo

Watch-out for u ke? dude i don close ur case b dat i dont have time for deluded lots.

Now bounce msteeeeeew!
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
deshclones:

If I use the tears in my eyes and the pain in my heart curse you eh,you'll wish you were never born.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
freecocoa:

If I use the tears in my eyes and the pain in my heart curse you eh,you'll wish you were never born.
Nne cry ke? baby me it don do i don drop message for d oda cabarn.

U see as i dey so, i don overcome , i don accept and i don understand.

Listen my dear friend,d tin get meaning and if na d work of man repercussions dey na.

So my asanwa mummy relax , solo for ur badosky , reverse dat cry to smile for me bikonu kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Nne cry ke? baby me it don do i don drop message for d oda cabarn.

U see as i dey so, i don overcome , i don accept and i don understand.

Listen my dear friend,d tin get meaning and if na d work of man repercussions dey na.

So my asanwa mummy relax , solo for ur badosky , reverse dat cry to smile for me bikonu kiss kiss kiss kiss

Paddy me i hear you o,I'm getting it together,its just that i haven't said my goodbye and reading all these RIPs brings more tears to my eyes,i think I'll be fine when i tell perx what i want to. I'm glad you are smiling again.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by itiswell1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
May the soul of the departed R I P.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by Idowuogbo(f): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
freecocoa:

Paddy me i hear you o,I'm getting it together,its just that i haven't said my goodbye and reading all these RIPs brings more tears to my eyes,i think I'll be fine when i tell perx what i want to. I'm glad you are smiling again.
Obianuju mummy ayam smiling bcus popsie threatened me ooo,d man said if I continue to cry he will deberately make himself sick and if he pass out make I no near him grave.Oh gal immediately I shout I say daddy ayam laughing,I begin laugh in different accent.Darling i understand u well,na mummy own u dey link to Perx own abi? Cool down now I still dey here we get contract.Oya bombard Bado wiv kiss joor,we strong gals let dem no we no look face at all.
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by dabrake(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njBU-QjVGEE
RIP PERX. I'm just speechless, breathless and clueless. i will find the right words soon
Re: To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Obianuju mummy ayam smiling bcus popsie threatened me ooo,d man said if I continue to cry he will deberately make himself sick and if he pass out make I no near him grave.Oh gal immediately I shout I say daddy ayam laughing,I begin laugh in different accent.Darling i understand u well,na mummy own u dey link to Perx own abi? Cool down now I still dey here we get contract.Oya bombard Bado wiv kiss joor,we strong gals let dem no we no look face at all.
You this gal you don kolo,you laughed in different accents of a truth cos i know wetin you fit do,omo eh mummy own just come join with everything but thanks to you paddy me,you have a way of getting to me,you are a source of strength,i don clean eyes,sempe for you mama,oya see the kissssss bebe take it. kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURE...Free Range Snail Farming:a Sustainable Family Business In Nigeria. / Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? / Lover Exposes The Nakëd Pictures Of A Nigerian Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.