Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design (178 Views)

3D And White Board Image Online Training / Learn How To Create Stunning Whiteboard Animation Videos For Clients With 1k / White Board Animation And Tutorial Videos Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design by ChengHun(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Learn how to create white board animation videos
plus how to convert any part of your videos to printable graphics at just 1.5k. u will get the software and tutorial videos and u will be guided step by step till u start making your own videos. contact me on Whatsapp 0-9-0-3-1-1-0-1-2-5-6
Re: How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design by ChengHun(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
knowledge is power
Re: How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design by ChengHun(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
The more you learn, the more you earn
Re: How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design by ChengHun(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
During lockdown, I was not paid salary for over 6 months, my skills sustained me. Ur job can be taken from you but ur skill can never be taken from you.
Re: How To Create White Board Animation Videos + Graphics Design by ChengHun(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
If you have contacted me that you want to learn video editing and I have not responded, I'm sorry latest by tomorrow I will reply you and tell you the arrangements for the training

(1) (Reply)

ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System / Q3 And Q4, 2022 Data Analytics Training Dates From Kurindeta / Essential Free 3D animationBlenders Basic 6 Days Online Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.