Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand (283 Views)

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Ahappy: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,I hope you all had a nice Sunday service?

let me dive into the issue I want you guys to discuss on,today in the church,a guy was rebuked for dropping offering in the church offering box with his left hand(he's a lefty)...

I don't know if it's a sin to drop offering or take holy communion with one's left hand,I am ambidextrous though (I can write with my two hands)maybe that's why I had to bring up this topic, so that intelligent people on this platform can talk about it......

sensible comments please....
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hello my brothers and sisters!!
This is your bother from another mother!!
Am an upcoming comedian please I posted new vedio today kindly help me by watch and subscribe ����✊
This is more than helarious ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgEl22iSZc

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Ahappy: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ajiolodekina:
Hello my brothers and sisters!!
This is your bother from another mother!!
Am an upcoming comedian please I posted new vedio today kindly help me by watch and subscribe ����✊
This is more than helarious ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgEl22iSZc

please don't derial this thread with your ads or whatsoever post....I beg of you,please.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by etrange: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
If it's a sin, then the person that created left handed people is also a sinful being. Let's stop discriminating against people's nature in the name of religious or culture. Nature is extremely diverse and humans are products of nature.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Ahappy: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
etrange:
If it's a sin, then the person that created left handed people is also a sinful being. Let's discriminating against people's nature in the name of religious or culture. Nature is extremely diverse and humans are products of nature.

Can you believe that a pastor in the church said that the person must pray to God for forgiveness of sin so as not to become rejected in the society as a result of the act..
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Lighthouse50: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
How the giver of the offering drops it does not realy bother the collector. The collector is after the weight of what is dropped.
In the hebrew days, offering is dropped with two hands. In the jew days, it is not disclosed how it is been dropped. I think the collector of the offering should decide what measures he wish to collect the offerings
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by etrange: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ahappy:

Can you believe that a pastor in the church said that the person must pray to God for forgiveness of sin so as not to become rejected in the society as a result of the act..

That shows that religious teachings are heavily influenced by culture. It has always been like that even in the days of Elijah. You think God will punish a left handed person for using his left hand? The absurdity!
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Juliusmomoh: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
The guy don't have much money be dat ...
He should try droping 1million with left hand and see how thesame pastor dat rebuke him will start laughing ....
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by chatinent: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
If pastor wan use the left-hand money buy sth, the sth no go answer?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Op, Ask Ur Conscience.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ahappy:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,I hope you all had a nice Sunday service?
let me dive into the issue I want you guys to discuss on,today in the church,a guy was rebuked for dropping offering in the church offering box with his left hand(he's a lefty)...
I don't know if it's a sin to drop offering or take holy communion with one's left hand,I am ambidextrous though (I can write with my two hands)maybe that's why I had to bring up this topic, so that intelligent people on this platform can talk about it......
sensible comments please....
God, through Jesus Christ, the New Covenant of God, did not send you to go drop offering for any church, right hand or left hand. So, you are best asking whoever send you go drop offering this question. undecided

(1) (Reply)

US Presidential Election: Joe Biden Will Be Impeached – Apostle Suleman Reveals / New Opening / Should Christian Couples Confess Adultery To Their Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.