Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable (558 Views)

Consistently Profitable Forex Trading Signal / Learn To Trade Forex Thread / How To Trade Forex Effectively In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable by Directorsam(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have come to understand that you need the right knowledge coupled with collective and vibrant teamwork to succeed in trading.
*(From my research, I found out that in Africa, the South Africans are more successful in Forex trading because of their team spirit that is why we are also building a team)*

I have been trading Forex for a while, I have learnt overtime that *technical indicators lag behind, they move only after price have moved* .(To overcome this deficit you need to learn Price Action and Market Structure segment of the market, it will be an eye opener*)

�If you carry out a personal risk assessment, you will figure out that there is more to gain than lose. You will have comprehensive and detailed Forex lessons(PDFs, videos, live webinars) with syllabus ranging from beginner, intermediate and advanced knowledge at your disposal. Also, coupled with this is the network marketing aspect (although optional) but very juicy and profitable.

To know more about the Forex academy, send me a message only via whatsapp on 07037639674.

1 Like

Re: How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable by Lipz20(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Have you heard about BE before?? It was founded by 3 Arab brothers (Islam Ehsaan, Islam Monir and Islam Moyn)
Re: How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable by Directorsam(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
About this trade taken on Monday (09-11-2020)
When you know your "ONIONS" in Forex, you will make money.

The second least lot size 0.02 making a whooping $125 (more than some people's monthly salary when converted to Naira).

*The huge move in the market during the New York session on Monday was as a result of Fundamental analysis (News). The news of Joe Biden's victory as the 46th POTUS and also the news that PFIZER and a few pharmaceutical companies in US have completed a COVID-19 vaccine that is 90% effective made INVESTORS to be optimistic. As a result, they dumped the 'safe haven' currencies like Japanese Yen (JPY), Switzerland Franc (CHF) and Gold (XAUUSD)*

To know your "ONIONS", join a a formidable team and a Forex academy send me a DM now via whatsapp (07037639674) on how to get started.

Re: How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable by Brandconsultany: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hi please get me involved

Re: How To Trade Forex And Other Financial Markets To Become CONSISTENTLY Profitable by Jmarjr(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Am interested 08139544121

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can She Start With N150,000 ? / Buy Land At Umueri Anambra State, Few Minutes To Anambra Airport / Lunchtime Prediction For Today 100%: 04 October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.