Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Do You Know Ecommerce/importation Can Be Very Easy To Do With The Right Mentor. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Ecommerce/importation Can Be Very Easy To Do With The Right Mentor. (146 Views)

Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. / Join a 30 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / Attend A 3 Days Intensive Ecommerce/Importation Bootcamp Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Ecommerce/importation Can Be Very Easy To Do With The Right Mentor. by Emeda(f): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
I just signed up for a training and this is one of its kind. This guy is simply giving you everything you need to run a profitable ecommerce business.

1. 30 researched and tested ecommerce products
2. The sales letters
3. Ad copies
4. Email templates
5. Step by step Set up videos
6. and more...
You will also get a free book on 10Xecommerce secrets which contains products that will sell like crazy this Christmas, platforms to source for your products at cheap price though their are others like 1688, AliExpress, Alibaba but there are still other sites where you can source for very good products, contacts in various countries most especially china, well structured sales letters and many more.
If you'd like to know more simply comment "yes" and I will send you one of his free books.
DM me with this 08162802282

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Flour 2000kg Still Available (pictures) / SPA Crypro Investment And Real Estate Webapp For Sell / Get Whiteboard Animation Software And Training For Just 1.5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.