Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Melania Urges Trump To Concede - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Urges Trump To Concede (1012 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Melania Urges Trump To Concede by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2020
9jahotblog:
lol more exposures coming. this is another one.
I will advise you to rest and stop deceiving yourself.Trump has lost abd he will leave.
This is becoming embarrassing from you.Give it a rest Biden will be sworn in next year
Re: Melania Urges Trump To Concede by 9jahotblog: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I will advise you to rest and stop deceiving yourself.Trump has lost abd he will leave.
This is becoming embarrassing from you.Give it a rest Biden will be sworn in next year
melania trump has debunked the rumours spread by leftists democrat media CNN.
Re: Melania Urges Trump To Concede by EmperorMaria: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
crackhaus:

LOL, even after winning the election, they are still trying to turn wife against husband by fire by force... although this is something they've I‘ve been doing anyway.

I remember one time when they spent more than 48hrs of news cycles analyzing how Melania did/does not hold Trump's hand in public.
I was like WTF! cheesy

I believe that was about the time I finally decided that CNN had totally lost it.
I figure that the fact that Trump kept calling them out and consistently embarassing their staff at white house press briefings may have contributed to the hate.

Corrected,,they’re ur students

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN, EU, AU- French Soldiers Caught Stealing Gold In Mali. / Leaked Doc Reveals Which Messengers Send The Most Data To FBI / British Soldiers After Their Release From Japanese Captivity In Singapore, 1945.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.