Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud (1107 Views)

William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet / Biden To Concede Defeat After Wake Of Massive Voter Fraud. / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Openbusiness: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Isn't God a wonderful God? Trump will definitely be re-elected. Due to his possible Alzheimer's disease that's causing memory loss, making him forgetful, and scrambling his mind, Joe Biden just publicly confessed to the Democrats carrying out the BIGGEST VOTER FRAUD IN HISTORY. I kid you not grin. Watch the video yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

Cc: Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by tillaman(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Eat shit OP

6 Likes

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Openbusiness: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
tillaman:
Eat shit OP
Trump will be re-elected President grin

2 Likes

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Zidane199(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na old fake news

5 Likes

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Openbusiness: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zidane199:
Na old fake news
Which fake news? The video is real. Biden said it. So quit denying the obvious. Drunkeness and Dementia have 1 thing in common: they can make you say the TRUTH accidentally. This election was totally rigged by the Democrats. But no worries, they will lose at the Supreme Court, simple!

1 Like

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by XXXXTENTACION: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Which kain wahala be this na

okoro becareful.

you wan give pesin heart attack.
Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Openbusiness: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD. Look at the elections officials in Democrat BLUE States, they are not counting ballots, they are FILLING IT grin..... Rigging with the full backing of the State, which means even the Governors of the Blue States were part of this rigging plan. Nigerian politicians be learner for rigging where these DemoNcrats dey. Evil crooks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK3ZM-atPss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Aladdin1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
Trump will be re-elected President grin
Yes eat shit! op and worry about your lifeless president and leave american elections for americans to decide.

1 Like

Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Openbusiness: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Aladdin1:
Yes eat shit! op and worry about your lifeless president and leave american elections for americans to decide.
What's my business with Bokóhari He might be your president but he's not my president. As per being a 100% Nigerian residing in Nigeria, Sanwo Olu is my Governor but I don't have a president. Buhari is your president, not mine. I dunt know him, he dunt know me, we dunt know awa sef, simple!
Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by PAWG(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
You’ve got new Biden material to self-service on, you’re shameless.
Re: GAME OVER: Joe Biden Accidentally Confesses To Massive Voter Fraud by Zidane199(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
Which fake news? The video is real. Biden said it. So quit denying the obvious. Drunkeness and Dementia have 1 thing in common: they can make you say the TRUTH accidentally. This election was totally rigged by the Democrats. But no worries, they will lose at the Supreme Court, simple!
how come am only seeing d news here Or u are d only one there when he is saying it. And mind u, atiku threaten buhari with court pass like dis, what happen at d end

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Impeachment Trial, US Senate Votes 56-44 / Ukraine - US Air Force Seen Loading Tactical Nuclear Missiles On To B52 Bombers / What The Hell Is The U.S Waiting For..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.