Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO (854 Views)

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Treasure7515(f): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
A magistrate court sitting in Abuja has remanded five persons who participated in the #ENDSARS protest in front of the National Assembly in Abuja on Friday, November 6, at a correctional center.
This was disclosed by Omoyele Sowore, former presidential candidate and #RevolutionNow convener.
Sowore had on Friday revealed that he and some protesters stormed the National Assembly to paint graffiti on the road leading to the Assembly. While on it, they were attacked by policemen and five of protesters were arrested.

In an update shared on his Facebook page, Sowore revealed the arrested protesters were arraigned before a Magistrate court same Friday and the court denied them bail and ordered that they be remanded in prison custody.

Watch the full video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdgrGbm-3k

1 Share

Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by SolutionMee: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
He'll soon get tired. The government should just ignore him and all endsars protesters.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fine take it to capital.... Leave south west alone

1 Like

Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Harryase(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
This dude may just be seeking attention afterall.
Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Officialgarri: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Harryase:
This dude may just be seeking attention afterall.
You still use the modal "may"?

Isn't it obvious that that's what these guy wants?

I'm a fan of Sowore but I don't always hesitate to withdraw my support when he's overdoing things

I hope we realize that defacing a public property is criminal angry

1 Like

Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by MsAllison(f): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Moferere: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sowore, na OYO you dey o
Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by ZhiosonWind: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
He is not part of end SARS. That was why he was chased away at the Abuja protest
Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wait...na cry the other guy dey cry in that picture?
Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by IJOBA2: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

I'm a fan of Sowore but I don't always hesitate to withdraw my support when he's overdoing things

I hope we realize that defacing a public property is criminal? angry
YOUR WONDERFUL COUNCILOR IS HERE TO CANCEL ALL YOUR RUBBISH POST cool

11x1011000 OVER TO YOU BRUH grin

Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by owobokiri(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
SuperBold:
Fine take it to capital.... Leave south west alone
What a cowardly outburst
Re: Sowore Leads #ENDSARS Protesters As They Head To Magistrate In Wuse, Abuja-VIDEO by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2020
owobokiri:

What a cowardly outburst

Yes cowardly..... In your region yorubas are called cowards.... Yes we are..... Better take it to your brave leaders

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Adamu Adamu In Trouble As EFCC Makes Arrest, Opens Investigation On E / Failed State:Poverty And Corruption Capital With World Highest Paid Politicians / Igbo And Yoruba Like US And China We Just Can't Truly Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.