Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy (14949 Views)

North-East Governors: Traditional Rulers Conniving With Bandits In Our States / Campaigns: Politicians Bombard Police With Special Protection Requests / South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2020
King44:
from which hole did you guys craw out from, Yoruba think about Yoruba, I am a Yoruba guy and I would think about others and also myself.

How much are they paying you guys to cause disunity Well for your info Yoruba's are wise now.

The gvt should do the right thing

You are not Yoruba..... There is no unity..... South West don't want to associate with the other South..... We are not the same

2 Likes

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look guyif you have nothing good to say about my state shut up ..don't speak In a derogatory manner about Edo state at all!!! I will not take it from a descendant of judas iscariot!!
Be warned !!!

angry
grin grin
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

If they weren't sleeping, why is Nigeria still undeveloped

You seems to misunderstood the statement
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

What has south east done for Yoruba in their state? Those that don't even want their blood that are Muslim..... I'm talking politics and job.... What has north and east done for Yoruba in their midst..... It is only here you all want to be asking for the impossible
Shut up can you compare the Yoruba people working in government parastatals in the north with south west? Can you tell how many people from the north could secure admission freely in the south west like the way Afonja get it without stress?
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by King44(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

You are not Yoruba..... There is no unity..... South West don't want to associate with the other South..... We are not the same
oga na you no be be Yoruba, I think you dey disguise am to cause confusion man park well.
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by ThatFairGuy: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
bigfish3k:

Stale ke
Hmnm
He made sure igbos are rigged out in many elections in Lagos.
Igbo allies doesn't negate the facts
Even Gowon had Igbo allies during the Biafran war

Bola Ige and Abraham Adesanaya tried to rebuild that bond that was created during the Awolowo and Ziks rift era during their time as Yoruba leaders
I love Bola Ige and Abraham Adesanya

But this man came to scatter everything trying to stoke up hatred against the igbos because he wants to be president.
Thank God for this information age which our fathers did not have if not the truth wouldn't have been known and before you know it the two tribes would have been fighting each other.

Check out what he did during the endsars protest.
He tried to blame igbos so that we can start killing each other. But we now know better.
That man is evil
[/s]
Why are you lying please?

He hated Igbos Because he wants presidency or Igbo hated him because they sees him as force against their presidency?
He tried to Blame Igbo in EndSARS? Where and how did he tried to?
If Tinubu were to be Hausa, and they(Hausas) should heard how Nnamdi Kanu directed Ipob to kill Tinubu and Sanwolu and shatter their properties and Lagos I'm general, WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE HAPPENED?

You people are the offender and you ought not to be claiming victim here

1 Like

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by adekolaelect(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kingscee:
Nonsensically nonsuense, confused sets of people, so the Amoteku wey them dey brag about na for social media alone? Abi the Amoteku soldiers na for intimidation and harassment of non indigen? Them go wait taya, nobody dey provide anything for them
sense don comot from your skull .Tell us when your political and traditional leaders from South south and south East will coordinate and come out with ideas on how to provide solution for these problem than money bags ,Blames and sabotages we know you for!! For so long?

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by luluman: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kingscee:
Nonsensically nonsense, confused sets of people, so the Amoteku wey them dey brag about na for social media alone? Abi the Amoteku soldiers na for intimidation and harassment of non indigen? Them go wait taya, nobody dey provide anything for them
Thunder fire you. Bad belle
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by kayusely70(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Most Contributors On This Thread Are Paid Trolls To Instigate Southerners Against One Another. We Shouldnt Fall For Their Antics.

1 Like

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by danilmo: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:
I laugh at the foolishness of Southern Nigeria. North sat as one voice, but southern Nigeria will be sitting one by one. Shameless people. A lot of u dint know that they have cast spell on southern Nigerian leaders and youths to be chasing shadows. What will happen if Southern Nigerian politicians sit together as a single voice and make demands?

U can't be hating on Tinubu that an average Yoruba politician love and be talking of unity. We ll deal with tinubu as our father. leave him for us . then we can do unity..

2 Likes

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Why are you lying please?

He hated Igbos Because he wants presidency or Igbo hated him because they sees him as force against their presidency?
He tried to Blame Igbo in EndSARS? Where and how did he tried to?
If Tinubu were to be Hausa, and they(Hausas) should heard how Nnamdi Kanu directed Ipob to kill Tinubu and Sanwolu and shatter their properties and Lagos I'm general, WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE HAPPENED?

You people are the offender and you ought not to be claiming victim here
Yes he hates igbos because he is not comfortable with igbo political growth in Lagos which is not our fault but the fault of the economic policies (which you support) of the government you control since 1970's that pushed igbos enmass to Lagos
So the properties destroyed are better than the lives lost by their orders. Remember that nothing was destroyed until they ordered their hoodlums to infiltrate and attack the protesters and subsequent military attacks
Remember no igbo carried out any destruction in Lagos. All the people arrested are all yorubas.
Stop making it look like it's all yorubas that love Tinubu. Remember that most Lagos indigenes like Bode George is at loggerheads with him.

The people you mentioned started killing peoples children at lekki.
Please is there anything wrong in revenging a continuous killings by the politicians?

Going by your accusations
Nnamdi Kanu was not obeyed by the igbos, how come its the yorubas that obeyed him.
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
danilmo:

U can't be hating on Tinubu that an average Yoruba politician love and be talking of unity. We ll deal with tinubu as our father. leave him for us . then we can do unity..
Average Yoruba politician my foot.

He is a divider in chief, he will leak southern secrets to his fulani lords.
He divided the south east and west
He divided afenifere
He divided Yoruba world council
He divided endsars protesters by telling them it was an igbo agenda to endsars

He is such a greedy man
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

Yenyenyen omo ibo deciding who is Yoruba.... Arifin karifin.... E go soon clear for your eyes..... SW want out
Aren't you people also deciding who is igbo?

1 Like

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by ThatFairGuy: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yes he hates igbos because he is not comfortable with igbo political growth in Lagos which is not our fault but the fault of the economic policies (which you support) of the government you control since 1970's that pushed igbos enmass to Lagos
So the properties destroyed are better than the lives lost by their orders. Remember that nothing was destroyed until they ordered their hoodlums to infiltrate and attack the protesters and subsequent military attacks
Remember no igbo carried out any destruction in Lagos. All the people arrested are all yorubas.
Stop making it look like it's all yorubas that love Tinubu. Remember that most Lagos indigenes like Bode George is at loggerheads with him.

The people you mentioned started killing peoples children at lekki.
Please is there anything wrong in revenging a continuous killings by the politicians?

Going by your accusations
Nnamdi Kanu was not obeyed by the igbos, how come its the yorubas that obeyed him.
If you really watched the clips of those arrested, you'll know that Igbo participated in the destruction of properties in Lagos.
Also, Kanu didn't command Yorubas but Igbos (Igbo) in Lagos and he directed him on how to operate which they did. The clip is viral.
No direct shooting at protesters In lekki, all the fake news were circulated by Southerners. THEY GAVE DIFFERENT AGENDA TOWARDS ENDSARS.
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

Aren't you people also deciding who is igbo?

When? How? Where
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by ThatFairGuy: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

He divided afenifere

He is such a greedy man
He just told you the truth, More than half of Yorubas love Tinubu, as long as you all insult him due to your hidden agenda, no unity. Leave Tinubu for yorubas as we leave Kalu, Obi EKWEREMADU ABARIBE for you Ndi Igbo.
He has never govern Eastern State, leave him the hell alone

1 Like

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

If you really watched the clips of those arrested, you'll know that Igbo participated in the destruction of properties in Lagos.
Also, Kanu didn't command Yorubas but Igbos (Igbo) in Lagos and he directed him on how to operate which they did. The clip is viral.
No direct shooting at protesters In lekki, all the fake news were circulated by Southerners. THEY GAVE DIFFERENT AGENDA TOWARDS ENDSARS.
I didn't see any igbo name
They are all yorubas

He directed them openly and the security agencies didn't nip it. Hmnm.

You said they did, how did they do it with only Yoruba names

Fake news that the military has admitted being there
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by ThatFairGuy: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

I didn't see any igbo name
They are all yorubas

He directed them openly and the security agencies didn't nip it. Hmnm.

You said they did, how did they do it with only Yoruba names

Fake news that the military has admitted being there
It's obvious you've not listen to Nnamdi Kanu's Audio, Ohanaeze had to apologise and dissociate themselves from Ipob with Kanu's INCITING AUDIO.
Yes they did because all what he mentioned to be touch was touched.

Aside Facebook post that posted only Yoruba names, that of official arrest by police had Igbos and South Southerners
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

He just told you the truth, More than half of Yorubas love Tinubu, as long as you all insult him due to your hidden agenda, no unity. Leave Tinubu for yorubas as we leave Kalu, Obi EKWEREMADU ABARIBE for you Ndi Igbo.
He has never govern Eastern State, leave him the hell alone
You can't divide me into eastern state.
I am in Nigeria all parts concern me, after all Tinubu brought buhari and its affecting me but you want me to leave him alone
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by ThatFairGuy: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

You can't divide me into eastern state.
I am in Nigeria all parts concern me, after all Tinubu brought buhari and its affecting me but you want me to leave him alone
You're telling the real reason of your hatred for him gradually.
OGBONNAYA ONU,Chris Ngige, Orji Uzor kalu okorocha were not among right?
You should have directed your Anger on Yorubas generally because Tinubu has just a vote.
We'll now tell you if we directed you on who to and not to vote in 2015/2019.
You voted your Atiku I voted my Buhari, why the fuss

1 Like

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Princedapace(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
danilmo:

Well, the entire southern Nigeria is the one losing here.. Unfortunately!
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by danilmo: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

He divided afenifere

He is such a greedy man

lol. who told u this or u choose to or u feel so ?? Afenifere and co are council who aren't into politic , their concern is abt oduduwa republic who are not advised to align with Political Tinubu which is understandable . its all politic.

Once Tinubu clique Ticket just watch how all Yoruba's will queue behind him with full chest as it ll b a fight to finish.
The mistake SE is making. Today Ipob/Massob are eyeing presidency ,tomorrow same them eyeing biafra....It's not going to work..

Don't hate Tinubu for us, bitter truth..
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by danilmo: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

Well, the entire southern Nigeria is the one losing here.. Unfortunately!

Leave SE to b hating along thinking they are doing tinubu..

just watch as SW make qualified and dealable alignment to get Power.

SE just knows how to shoot themselves in d leg.
only them hate North, hate SW, Currently hating PH(heart of SS)..
They play politic with their eyes..

See Tinubu is corrupt but we need him to take Southern to Power.. forget his flaws and see his good side..
The bitter truth..
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
danilmo:

See Tinubu is corrupt but we need him to take Southern to Power.. forget his flaws and see his good side..
The bitter truth..

lol, bro, so all these is all about getting power? Bro, Obasanjo is from south west, he ruled for 8 years. He also had tenure as a military ruler. North has ruled this country for decades, same as south west, south south ruled for 6 years.. Bro, with all these rulings from south south, west and north, has any of these regions come out of being called a 3 world region?

North with the highest ruling tenure is at the point of experiencing famine with three months if conditions there dont change.

South west, south east, south south, are still under developed with poverty, bad roads, massive unemployment, no water, no security, no emergence service, no proper health care, dirty looking state capitals, mad people everywhere, unorganized traffic, barbaric city noise, terrible educational system..

In all of these: one thing is common among all the regions: Their political class are living large, flying abroad for health care and sending their kids abroad for the best education, earning fat salaries and mouth watering allowances.

Presidency no help any region.... make una wake up Nigerian masses.. The way young people are begging on social media as the poverty capital of the world while their leaders enjoy life is mindblowing.
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by danilmo: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

lol, bro, so all these is all about getting power? Bro, Obasanjo is from south west, he ruled for 8 years. He also had tenure as a military ruler. North has ruled this country for decades, same as south west, south south ruled for 6 years.. Bro, with all these rulings from south south, west and north, has any of these regions come out of being called a 3 world region?

North with the highest ruling tenure is at the point of experiencing famine with three months if conditions there dont change.

South west, south east, south south, are still under developed with poverty, bad roads, massive unemployment, no water, no security, no emergence service, no proper health care, dirty looking state capitals, mad people everywhere, unorganized traffic, barbaric city noise, terrible educational system..

In all of these: one thing is common among all the regions: Their political class are living large, flying abroad for health care and sending their kids abroad for the best education, earning fat salaries and mouth watering allowances.

Presidency no help any region.... make una wake up Nigerian masses.. The way young people are begging on social media as the poverty capital of the world while their leaders enjoy life is mindblowing.

lol. This post is for the intellectual who doesn't make up to 15% of Nigeria voting capacity.. hope u know this??

anyway it's well.
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Princedapace(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
danilmo:

lol. This post is for the intellectual who doesn't make up to 15% of Nigeria voting capacity.. hope u know this??

anyway it's well.

Trying to figure out your reply... Do you mean my comment or the original post?
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by danilmo: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Princedapace:

oh, meant
This (your) comment is for the intellectual who doesn't make up to ........ The intellectual can't decide because they have low voting power..

Sometimes some of us just flow along to archieve aims.
u get my point?? undecided
Princedapace:

oh, meant
This (your) comment is for the intellectual who doesn't make up to ........ The intellectual can't decide ALONE because they have low voting strenght.

Sometimes some of us have no choice than to just flow along..
u get my point??
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by Princedapace(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
danilmo:

oh, meant
This (your) comment is for the intellectual who doesn't make up to ........ The intellectual can't decide because they have low voting power..

Sometimes some of us just flow along to archieve aims.
u get my point?? undecided
oh, meant
This (your) comment is for the intellectual who doesn't make up to ........ The intellectual can't decide ALONE because they have low voting strenght.

Sometimes some of us have no choice than to just flow along..
u get my point??

Oh, yea bro and it is too bad for us! U are right

1 Like

Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're telling the real reason of your hatred for him gradually.
OGBONNAYA ONU,Chris Ngige, Orji Uzor kalu okorocha were not among right?
You should have directed your Anger on Yorubas generally because Tinubu has just a vote.
We'll now tell you if we directed you on who to and not to vote in 2015/2019.
You voted your Atiku I voted my Buhari, why the fuss
If atiku was elected and he performs badly I will also blame those that brought him that doesn't have foresight.
I am indifferent about PMB now because I know that all politicians are the same. Look at what Wike did in obigbo.

What I am trying to stress to you is tell you that I can't leave Tinubu alone when I know that he can make decisions that can affect my life either positively or negatively.
He is therefore subject to public criticism for being APC national leader who campaigned vigorously and sold PMB to us as the messiah.

We can't leave him alone. We are in one country
Re: Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy by bigfish3k: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
danilmo:

The bitter truth..
The power shouldn't be for him. The Arewa people said he is best as a kingmaker

You mean we need him to collect the power back from the north the same way he gave it to them in 2015 because of his selfishness for more power.
He was warned but he was busy dancing the macabre dance abusing everybody from GEJ to OBJ causing disunity in the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Buses, 4 Motorcycles, Others Burnt In Attack By Armed Men In Ebonyi – Police / 40 Killed As JTF Takes-over Maiduguri Wards / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.