Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) (72763 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Miracle2020: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Barka00:
The celebration will only last for a few days, Donald Trump will be the president
same way Atiku is Cumming abi? Trump is useless and so shall he remain.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by OyinO: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2020
When people who did not suffer or pass through any difficulties while growing up eventually become Leaders, they are very insensitive, callous, adamant, arrogant, wicked, disrespectful, pompous, reckless and dangerous. I no call names oO. They act as if other people don't exist. They'll trample on toes, hurt feelings and undermine the rights of others.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

[s]M not gay God forbid!!!

Barren bitch!!!! Tuehhhhhhh[/s]

Trash

1 Share

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

[s]Bush girl lol.

Pathetic looking lol.

Can you define that. I bet your dad was drilling the house boy that's why you're so foolish.

I'd have educated you properly but my annoyance comes from you trying to link being gay with development[/s]

Trash

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ePoster: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

Shut the hell up.
A lot of you morons are far too simplistic to understand what is happening.
Eww!
You're repulsive. Don't quote me again if you wouldn't answer my questions!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2020
ePoster:
You're willing to use religion to fight against others!
You were an atheist
You're a christian
You believe in islam...or atleast admire it's values.

And we're the one with problems?

Yes now u are the major problems of the world. During the FRENCH revolution atheism was the practice as at that time in France and the society was hell!!!

U people are abnormalities and abominations to we normal human beings and we have to keep u in check so that the whole world doesn't end up like Sodom and Gomorrah or like the French revolution era!!!!

Please bro research "French revolution" this is coming from ur fellow former atheist
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ePoster: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

Shut the hell up.
A lot of you morons are far too simplistic to understand what is happening.
Eww!
You're repulsive. Don't quote me again if you wouldn't answer my questions!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Miracle2020: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Blackmoran:
pussy stop been emotional... Time will tell... He who laugh last laugh best...
pain looser
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trash

From the First picture u just described how ur useless cunt looks like

Tuehhhhhhh
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trash

You will prostitute yourself to have a fraction of the life i live, if you ain't already one.

I have no business arguing with your type.

I'm just worried my beloved country is being colonised by leftists.

As much as insults were thrown , i still made valid points.

But you, you can't defend nothing cos you don't even understand the meaning of the things you say .

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nadio2019: 12:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Dumpy Grumpy Trumpy,
Has finally succumb to Sheikh Hussein Obama & Sheikh Joe ibn din al ameriki.
The crusaders been defeated.
We dey laugh oooooo

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

Crusaders no longer exist.

Islamic Jihadists of Nigeria are waxing strong, more so with possible exit of Donald Trump from the Oval Office.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

You will prostitute yourself to have a fraction of the life i live, if you ain't already one.

But you, you can't defend nothing cos you don't even understand the meaning of the things you say .

They know nothing and follow stupid ideas all because they are brainwashed by the leftist mainstream media
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by ePoster: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Yes now u are the major problems of the world. During the FRENCH revolution atheism was the practice and the society was hell!!!

U people are abnormalities and abominations to we normal human beings and we have to keep u in check so that the whole world doesn't end up like Sodom and Gomorrah or like the French revolution era!!!!

Please bro research "French revolution" this is coming from ur fellow former atheist
Great! So we would just be confused mofos.
Not having a solid religious foundation.
Today, atheism

Tomorrow, christianity

Another day, islam. grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

They know nothing and follow stupid ideas all because they are brainwashed by the leftist mainstream media

If we can't build rockets like White's at least we can be gay like them.

Looolz.

Stupid things
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

[s]You will prostitute yourself to have a fraction of the life i live, if you ain't already one.

But you, you can't defend nothing cos you don't even understand the meaning of the things you say[/s].
I know very very well what I support and believe in I am very intelligent and educated.

I remain a proud liberal now bye bye respect and tolerate different opinions and beliefs you don't get to tell others how to live their lives since you are so worried for your country.Leave the country you stay abroad and come back to Nigeria and not colonise yourself
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2020
ePoster:
Great! So we would just be confused mofos.
Not having a solid religious foundation.
Today, atheism

Tomorrow, christianity

Another day, islam. grin

Goan research about the French revolution brotherly.... Perfect example of a failed liberal state!!!!

M a free, critical thinking Christian and hardline conservative who is against any abnormality like feminism, LGBTQ and radicalized abortion!!!!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

[s]From the First picture u just described how ur useless cunt looks like

Tuehhhhhhh[/s]

What a joke seek mental help from a psychiatrust hospital you will need it before you enter street

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

If we can't build rockets like White's at least we can be gay like them.

Looolz.

Stupid things

Aswear ur head dey dere jo lolzzz

Stupid abnormalities
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What a joke seek mental help from a psychiatrust hospital you will need it before you enter street

Abeg carry this ur filthy ass cunt from here

Barren bitch, stupor!!!!!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:44am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Abeg make I carry this my filthy ass cunt from here

I am a Barren bitch, stupor!!!!!

Odoyor grin

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Odoyor grin

Ugly ass barren LovePeddler epeele!!!!!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

I am a Ugly ass barren LovePeddler epeele!!!!!

Always pathetic see your life grin

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Always pathetic see your life grin

Goodnight stinky barren LovePeddler

Sweet dreams bitch!!!

Please ejor maaa quote me mo
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
I know very very well what I support and believe in I am very intelligent and educated.

I remain a proud liberal now bye bye respect and tolerate different opinions and beliefs you don't get to tell others how to live their lives since you are so worried for your country.Leave the country you stay abroad and come back to Nigeria and not colonise yourself

Not in my culture.

You will have to go where it's tolerated or ask your tribal members for approval.

An illiterate is someone either schooled or not that can't think for themselves like you.

Why do you keep screaming I'm a liberal, just say it. I am a butch ass carpet lesbian muncher. undecided
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by salford1: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Thank God we have Islam to stop DEMONIC RADICAL IDEAS LIKE LGBTQ, FEMINISM AND ABORTION

HAVING LIBERAL VIEWS DOESN'T MEAN THE ECONOMY WUD BOOM PLEASE IF SO HOW COME CHINA,UAE,SAUDI ARABIA,RUSSIA HAVE SOUND ECONOMIES?

LEGALIZING DEMONIC IDEAS LIKE GAY CAN AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED IN AFRICA ESPECIALLY IN MY DARLING COUNTRY.... NIGERIA!!!!!

DEMON!!!!
But Trump the mad man is okay with gayism in America. To think it's because of of gay that a lot of low IQ Nigerians are supporting Trump grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

[s]Goodnight stinky barren LovePeddler

Sweet dreams bitch!!!

Please ejor maaa quote me mo[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

[s]Not in my culture.

You will have to go where it's tolerated or ask your tribal members for approval.

An illiterate is someone either schooled or not that can't think for themselves like you.

Why do you keep screaming I'm a liberal, just say it. I am a butch ass carpet lesbian muncher[/s]. undecided

Now I know you are not okay.

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Now I know you are not okay.

Own it bitch. I'm done talking to your dumb ass.
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by demmymoney(m): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2020
salford1:

But Trump the mad man is okay with gayism in America. To think it's because of of gay that a lot of low IQ Nigerians are supporting Trump grin

Both candidates support gay.

I'm not Trump and I m not voting for Trump because he supports gay but because the leftist can not and will not rule America. I support conservatism and that's Wat the republican party is built on!!!!
Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by salford1: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2020
demmymoney:

Both candidates support gay.

I'm not Trump and I m not voting for Trump because he supports gay but because the leftist can not and will not rule America. I support conservatism and that's Wat the republican party is built on!!!!
The leftist will not rule America. What about the leftist that have ruled in the last and the incoming. You better wake up and smell the coffee.
Anyway, see my attachment below. You are in stage 1 of the cycle.
You will be alright las las grin

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2020
niletit6199:

Own it bitch. I'm done talking to your dumb ass.
You are the dumb dingbat and you should be grateful I exchanged words with you grin

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:59am On Nov 09, 2020
salford1:

The leftist will not rule America. What about the leftist that have ruled in the last and the incoming. You better wake up and smell the coffee.
Anyway, see my attachment below. You are in stage 1 of the cycle.
You will be alright las las grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.