Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! (481 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Has Been Named Smartphone Of The Year At The Boict Awards / Airtel Tweak For 24clan VPN Lite / Ec Tunnel VPN / Airtel August 2018 Psiphon Tweak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! by Feronze: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good day peeps!
I just got my new iPhone 7 last week...for the camera of course what else�
I don't know how to put this...maybe I'm missing something
The pictures are not too great. Maybe it has to do with the camera settings or something else ..
A little advice? This is my first apple product
Your reply is acknowledged!
Re: My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! by brodalikeme(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
I guess your camera is having that percular problem associated with iPhone 7 camera. Is the camera having difficulty focusing thereby giving you blurry images? The said it’s an issue of dust on the camera. Try blowing it or get a repairer to look at it. He will most likely tell you to change it.
Re: My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! by Feronze: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2020
brodalikeme:
I guess your camera is having that percular problem associated with iPhone 7 camera. Is the camera having difficulty focusing thereby giving you blurry images? The said it’s an issue of dust on the camera. Try blowing it or get a repairer to look at it. He will most likely tell you to change it.
It's second hand...maybe that's why... I'll fix it thanks!
Re: My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! by Flytime: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2020
The iPhone 7 series is very risky to buy second hand

They have the highest number of issues in the iPhone world

From charging to baseband to audio and the likes
Re: My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! by farouknini2006: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Flytime:
The iPhone 7 series is very risky to buy second hand

They have the highest number of issues in the iPhone world

From charging to baseband to audio and the likes
this charging own killed me I spent up to 10k
Re: My Iphone 7 Has A Little Tweak I Need Help With! by sniper619(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mine shakes like hell cheesy

I’ve cleaned it and all but it still shakes.
So I resorted to tilting it while taking pictures

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A51 For Sale / Redmi 8a 3/32g For Sale / Infinix Note 13 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.