Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Throwback: President Gore (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback: President Gore (pics) (1458 Views)

Remembering President Al Gore / In Year 2000 CNN Called The Election For Al Gore And We All Know How That Went / George Soros Paid Al-Gore Millions To Lie About Global Warming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: President Gore (pics) by MsAllison(f): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
not trying to put up hopes because history don't repeat sometimes
but just like we have today the media especially CNN projected Al Gore the winner back in 1999 until after 40 days G. W. Bush was declared by the court.

This is not guaranteed to repeat again but the possibility cannot be ruled out too especially on a strong judicial system like US wey no dey send unlike what we have here.

I now see why most world leaders have reserved their congratulations for now.

Lalasticlacla let's debate

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by GeezBitz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump's fans would be like e go still happen like this, good luck to Americans may anyone who wins bring more prosperity and goodness to them.

I pray my country Nigeria gets to the top too.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump followers are dumb

Trump ipob followers are mumu and double dumb..

Even the fraudulent forger don delete his fake and doctored rubbish.

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Throwback: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
MsAllison:
but just like we have today the media especially CNN projected Al Gore the winner back in 1999 until after 40 days G. W. Bush was declared by the court.

This is not guaranteed to repeat again but the possibility cannot be ruled out too especially on a strong judicial system like US wey no dey send unlike what we have here.

Why not show us your CNN evidence?

Thank God I was alive and aware then.

That election was not projected for anyone as it was obvious the margin was inconclusive and there were debates over a recount.

In fact, it was Al Gore who had gone ahead to concede to George Bush before he withdrew his concession.

So while there was a brief projection that Al Gore won Florida, it was withdrawn almost immediately and then another projection that Bush won Florida, It was disputed and a recount begun before the supreme court eventually settled it days later to conclude on the previous projection of a Bush win in Florida, hence a Bush win of the overall election.

So the Supreme Court in that matter agreed with the projection of a Bush win in Florida with a little over 500votes after many days (over 30days) it was already called for Bush and not Gore.

So it was Bush who got a confirmation of his projected win after waiting for over 30days. It was Gore who challenged for a recount not Bush.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by colorsofrainbow: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
Trump followers are dumb

grin grin

My brother with the way u are taking this election so so personal,if Biden's purported victory is overturned,how will you hide
Take it easy abeg.Na Americans vote,no be you.
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by GamalNasser: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
Trump followers are dumb

grin grin

What about this Mr Buharist?

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
Trump followers are dumb

grin grin

Mr man stop posting trash.

News outlets carried the story that Al Gore won before the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I will understand if you were not born then.

Do proper research.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by MsAllison(f): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Mr man stop posting trash.

News outlets carried the story that Al Gore won before the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I will understand if you were not born then.

Do proper research.
take zombie serious at your own peril

to them US election is another APC vs PDP grin
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
@OP..after just listening to Sydney Powell on Fox news,many people now have hope Trump will win.

The fraud evidences especially in Pennsylvania are off the charts.

Even the dominion software company used to capture the results in some states is headed by Nancy Pelosi's chief of staff.

And yea, Will Smiths father who was long dead, voted twice from the grave.

The courts start tomorrow.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Not every stone thrown at you need to throw back
It will delay the journey
2000 most commentators here are still or not yet born

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Valkrie: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
My brother with the way u are taking this election so so personal,if Biden's purported victory is overturned,how will you hide
Take it easy abeg.Na Americans vote,no be you.

No mind am...nah one of those APC urchins paid to paint the endsars protest bad...!! Nah the travel ban them placed on their oga dey pain am...!!
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by salford1: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2020
MsAllison:
[s]not trying to put up hopes because history don't repeat sometimes

Lalasticlacla let's debate [/s]
Photoshop picture. This has been debunked on twitter. The mods can close this evil and fake news thread. Original headline for same date below:

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by salford1: 5:26am On Nov 09, 2020
In addition to the newspaper being doctored and fake, this is in no way comparable with Al Gore and Bush.

See below and educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by salford1: 5:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Sorry to rain on rain on your parade. Bye grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by salford1: 5:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Oh and one last thing. As at 8pm on Sunday.
Trump is still getting beat black and blue grin
Bye Bye..

Please don't forget to also go through the cycle below. I think you are in stage 1 grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2020
MsAllison:

271 was close enough for anything legal or illegal to happen unlike in the case of Biden and Trump. Even if Trump manages to seize all the votes from a state like Pennsylvania from Biden, Biden would still be president. The odds of success for Trump are very little at this point.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:
@OP..after just listening to Sydney Powell on Fox news,many people now have hope Trump will win.

Even the dominion software company used to capture the results in some states is headed by Nancy Pelosi's chief of staff.

Peace.

Even if Trump takes Pennsylvania, Biden still remains president-electgrin

Trump is gone. You are still in denial stage

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Even if Trump takes Pennsylvania, Biden still remains president-electgrin

Trump is gone. You are still in denial stage

Erm, no..cause there's still Michigan, Nevada, Georgia fraud.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Erm, no..cause there's still Michigan, Nevada, Georgia fraud.

Why only these states? You know what, I think the court should rule out all the states won by Biden and award it to Trump or better still, let all mail-in votes be invalidated. You people love self-deceit wallah Igrin
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by JohnBullMySon: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Peace.
make I follow dey cure una madness sha
READ THIS

DOMINION SOFTWARE FRAUD FACT CHECK
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by MsAllison(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

271 was close enough for anything legal or illegal to happen unlike in the case of Biden and Trump. Even if Trump manages to seize all the votes from a state like Pennsylvania from Biden, Biden would still be president. The odds of success for Trump are very little at this point.
Trump has a strong case in Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania etc
if he wins like Pennsylvania Arizona and Georgia
he'll emerge.

he still have slim chances though but still a chance
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Why only these states? You know what, I think the court should rule out all the states won by Biden and award it to Trump or better still, let all mail-in votes be invalidated. You people love self-deceit wallah Igrin

O, because I only called those ones?

If you were following the news, you will discover its not only those states.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
make I follow dey cure una madness sha
READ THIS

DOMINION SOFTWARE FRAUD FACT CHECK
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rumor-alert-dominion-voting-systems-fraud-claims/

Stop spreading false news.

How come in Michigan, some votes were rectified after the software glitch?

The courts are opened today. Its not nairalanders who are going to present their evidences in court but ehm the top best professionals in their field in the world. So you think they will go there to present weird Internet links as proof?

Snopes ko, CNN ni.

I advise you to watch Sky news Australia since its more balanced news. Stay clear from liberal media.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:

O, because I only called those ones?

If you were following the news, you will discover its not only those states.

By following the news, you mean of were following Trump's twitter handle right?

Even FOX NEWs is tired of his silly antics
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
MsAllison:

Trump has a strong case in Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania etc
if he wins like Pennsylvania Arizona and Georgia
he'll emerge.

he still have slim chances though but still a chance

On the contrary, I don't think he has any case at all.

It's simple, really. The guy was having a comfortable lead against the democrats until the mail-in votes (which had been encouraged by Biden to fight covid 19) arrived and turned the tables. Why can't you ask yourself why very few republican members are supporting trump on this, and if there was any rigging, why haven't the democrats taken control on the senate? How was rigging possible in a Republican-controlled state? One republican senator has already spoken against him so far.

You only need to 'think' for a few seconds to understand this. Trump is a crybaby. Even in 2016, he complained about rigging until when he saw that he was winning. This year, he made it clear even before the elections that he would never accept a loss. He kept indicating that anything other than his victory would be a fraud and that is why even major pro-Trump media outlets like FOX NEWS are not taking his silly shenanigans. He is simply a sore loser.
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by JohnBullMySon: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Stop spreading false news.

How come in Michigan, some votes were rectified after the software glitch?

The courts are opened today. Its not nairalanders who are going to present their evidences in court but ehm the top best professionals in their field in the world. So you think they will go there to present weird Internet links as proof?

Snopes ko, CNN ni.

I advise you to watch Sky news Australia since its more balanced news. Stay clear from liberal media.
READ you no go read. Go and click the link and stop talking rubbish. Did I say votes were not rectified?
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

By following the news, you mean of were following Trump's twitter handle right?

Even FOX NEWs is tired of his silly antics

But na d same Fox news dey report all these things na. grin
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:

But na d same Fox news dey report all these things na. grin

On my TV, they always QUOTE Trump or make it clear that they are only being reporters.
Re: Throwback: President Gore (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:

On my TV, they always QUOTE Trump or make it clear that they are only being reporters.

On my TV, they interview witnesses, and lawyers and also get experts to analyse the electoral charts.

(1) (Reply)

New Iran Hypersonic Missile Can Destroy Israel In 40 Second / Which Country Has A Better Future: Ethiopia Or Nigeria? / Mexican Lawmaker Caught At Strip Club Having Sex With A Male stripper + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.