Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

#EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts (35318 Views)

EndSARS: Moghalu Commends Court's Order On CBN To Unfreeze Protesters' Accounts / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by chinwezdasilva: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.
you be mumu where has ur progressiveness moved you to abi front page for nairaland
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by calabardick(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.

I don't understand you; how did you get yours?
Is it inherited, purchased or self developed?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by emilo2bad: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ratedgang:
what is this one saying. Your brain is being stuffed with kwale weed and sokoto cow dung. What’s the relationship with cbn freezing account and pdp. U be buzu..
it is you that is high on weed because you are talking nonsense
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

You are a fool.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Besk: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Praxis758:
I'm fully in support of any brewing protest against the tyrannic freezing of the peaceful protest organisers.

I remember PMB protested in 2003 and 2011 against the government of the day but his account was not forzen.

This is highly tyrannic

You’re very correct. I’m sure you remember that when Buhari protested those times he mentioned, he burnt down a lot of public buildings and burnt alive many police officers and soldiers.

I’m sure you remember all those and it is fitting that you’re making a parallel between now and then.

So happy to see a wise person like you on Nairaland..
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Ratedgang: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
emilo2bad:

it is you that is high on weed because you are talking nonsense
this one just dey buy mb since yesterday.....
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by oyatz(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
tfash96:
If I was among the victims I wouldn't be moved an inch..my 2 bank accounts that are empty already... You sha can't trace me to my Luno account.. Having bank accounts in Nigeria doesn't have meaning anymore nowadays.. They'll just be deducting like mad people

The people whose accounts were frozen were not the ordinary 'foot soldiers' of the protests but the real leaders/coordinators who received money from certain sources to fund the protests.

This mean that if the prices are right for them, they can get funds to bring the Government down or render the country ungovernable.

Not only that they are not neutral but they constitute security risks to the peace & stability of this country
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by tfash96(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
oyatz:

The people whose accounts were frozen were not the ordinary 'foot soldiers' of the protests but the real leaders/coordinators who received money from certain sources to fund the protests.

This mean that if the prices are right for them, they can get funds to bring the Government down or render the country ungovernable.

Not only that they are not neutral but they constitute security risks to the peace & stability of this country
ohh that's the case.. All the best for them
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by ItswellMike: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Progressive youths..
Ok
Miracle2020:
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by HeightsKE: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Elsadam:

He made sense
Of course, to someone like you called ElSadam
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by lawboss: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
U r cursed!
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by lawboss: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
yarimo:
security men should deal with them ruthlessly, they want to hide under the platform of endsars protest and steal again.
you are cursed !
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Praxis758: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
You're a nairalander with great memory.

He was penchant for making inciting comments ony critical national issues. GMB was notorious for his fanatic comments that triggered the violence that happened in Kaduna in August-September of 2001.

It is also on records that he openly told the people to take arms and revolt against the then sitting government of GEJ. Buhari does not have any moral or political reason to arrest and charge Sowore or any critics or activist.

It's a pity that most Nigerians and nairalander are not student of history to remember his aberrant past while in opposition.

Thanks for your view my brother.

Besk:

You’re very correct. I’m sure you remember that when Buhari protested those times he mentioned, he burnt down a lot of public buildings and burnt alive many police officers and soldiers.

I’m sure you remember all those and it is fitting that you’re making a parallel between now and then.

So happy to see a wise person like you on Nairaland..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.