Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) (2154 Views)

North Already Plotting Against Tinubu / Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 4:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Enough of all this Restructure, Restructure, Restructuring words

The North has long gone done with Restructuring. They are already separated from the Nigeria Project already

when i read the news, the north has their own police. their own laws and order.

they control 80% if not 100% of Their resources. the agricultural products, the livestock's you name it
all the money goes to the North and their individual owners of the companies and lands etc.

Any business that does not go with their religion or believes are taken down no matter how expensive
or effect the damage will cost the owner. many hotels and bars all destroyed, shutdown and even owners
getting arrested. what should we call it if not already restructured ?

There's no 1 Nigeria in the North Anymore as you have in the South

its funny our Southern part are still talking of restructuring country when the North are already practicing it.

Time for the South to wake up and stop talking and start acting.

Enough of the BS.

Restructure the Whole Nigeria. Let every Region be at her Peace and Progress.

Enough of the Slavery!

16 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by Minjim: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2020
You mixing religion with politics. They practice Sharia law. Did they hold the South back from practising Christian law? Just look at what religion has turned the North to, do you want that? So this is a matter of choice. We are liberal here. We aren't hypocritical fanatics .

If oil is discovered in large quantities in the North today, can they control it?
Mind you, our representatives were all in the NA when all these laws were being formulated so we all agreed to it since, by law, we voted them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 09, 2020
Are you all not tired of online ranting?

What's the aim of this post now?

It's even better you go to a radio station and talk than this ..

How many people do you think are on nairaland?

That number you see on homepage na wash o

The real people no reach 500k

The rest are all old duplicate accounts

Now out of that 500k half are old accounts who can't remember their passwords

The remaining 250k like 200k check front page once in a while they mostly view as guests

The remaining 50k are the children you see abusing each other's tribes

Did you see government mention nairaland as aiding. Endsars? It didn't all the kids here stayed at home

Twitter is far more effective... Learn to count the profiles viewing threads

Anyways
Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by OfficialAwol(m): 5:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Minjim:
You mixing religion with politics. They practice Sharia law. Did they hold the South back from practising Christian law? Just look at what religion has turned the North to, do you want that? So this is a matter of choice. We are liberal here. We aren't hypocritical fanatics .

If oil is discovered in large quantities in the North today, can they control it?
Mind you, our representatives were all in the NA when all these laws were being formulated so we all agreed to it since, by law, we voted them.

The north destroy beer in their sharia states but collect their share of VAT from alcohol sales.

Is Allah comfortable with that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by helinues: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't be a mischievous fellow..
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by NOwazobia: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Nightstalker:
Are you all not tired of online ranting?

What's the aim of this post now?

It's even better you go to a radio station and talk than this ..

How many people do you think are on nairaland?

That number you see on homepage na wash o

The real people no reach 500k

The rest are all old duplicate accounts

Now out of that 500k half are old accounts who can't remember their passwords

The remaining 250k like 200k check front page once in a while they mostly view as guests

The remaining 50k are the children you see abusing each other's tribes

Did you see government mention nairaland as aiding. Endsars? It didn't all the kids here stayed at home

Twitter is far more effective... Learn to count the profiles viewing threads

Anyways
Bye
exactly. Not much people are on nairaland, just duplicate upon duplicate. Some persons on nairaland have more than 50 accounts, including many outdated and forgotten accounts and it also happens that nairaland don't delete accounts but deactivate with everything still on their data base appearing as over 2 million members...
But still, i can't pretend i don't understand what that guy is saying. I don't know if you are a northerner but if the domination happening in the north should be replicated in the south, the north will allow hoolla balloon. Example; amotekun.
This topic is not different from every other topics raised among the less than 500000 people you mentioned on nairaland of which you have also created. What every other topics have achieved is what this particular one will also achieved.
We claim to be one nation and some group so much cherished it that they don't want a division, so why then operating a divided constitution that binds on one and loose on the other if we truly love each other so much.
It's too obvious and glaring to pretend nothing is happening.
Tolerance is only beneficial when all party involved are observing it. Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by Redcrafton: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The north destroy beer in their sharia states but collect their share of VAT from alcohol sales.

Is Allah comfortable with that?

All these hypocrites will never answer to that.

2 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by orisa37: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
The NORTH are Law breakers, Rebellious and Recalcitrant.The South is always aware but just play along, see them as Clowns and just tolerating them. The South obey laws and the Constitution as Fundamental for Human Integration, Light, Goodness and Life. The South is mature and The North is puerile. The North is Selfish jealous and covetous. The South is Selfless and Respect all Human Strangers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by orisa37: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
The North don't like Competition but prefers Monopoly. The South like Competition. The South know what they want concerning Restructuring and know how and when they can take it but are learning more and more about the Foolishness of others and making use of every moment for greater good.

4 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by xcellentgraphic: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
The north is just the home of dumb people...that are still shadowed with the dark ages ideologies....they've not outgrown the early Holocene epoch.

3 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by lymelyte(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
The north is the problem of nigeria..Everything about them is backward, dumb and unintelligent.cut them off and watch how progressive this country becomes..

3 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Minjim:

They practice Sharia law you said, that means they are fully Muslim State and for specific religion and everything that happens there should be under their laws and religion. what in general does that mean ? where is the total Nigerian Right ? a Nigerian is free to live anywhere and do his/her business anywhere in Nigeria but when such Rights are being tempered with is a simple knowing called Injustice!

North already practicing restructuring while we in the south are just singing it.

The South should also practice Christianity and also have their own Law and Police too.. is this all not the restructuring we are talking about ?
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
richeso:

The North has long gone done with Restructuring. They are already separated from the Nigeria Project already

they control 80% if not 100% of Their resources. the agricultural products, the livestock's you name it
all the money goes to the North and their individual owners of the companies and lands etc.

Any business that does not go with their religion or believes are taken down no matter how expensive
or effect the damage will cost the owner. many hotels and bars all destroyed, shutdown and even owners

its funny our Southern part are still talking of restructuring country when the North are already practicing it.

Enough of the BS.

Enough of the Slavery!

God bless you tremendously.

That meeting they had last week was a testimony of that. They publicly came out to support their youths who support SARS and ordered Southern govs to condemn SARS. Now this week we will begin hearing govs in South start to speak against SARS and join efforts by Northerners to pick up Southern youths and lock up in Abuja.

Here is what I have come to realize.

Academic education is work done in studying and reasoning, it does not equip its students for practical and technical skills nor does it endow its graduates with shrewdness in mundane living.

Southerners are well studied and reason well but that same academic pride creates a deficiency that impairs our capabilities for practical, hard-knock skills for managing ourselves or others. So we become vulnerable and others with a higher capability for practicality manage us.

We need to de-emphasize academic achievements. We need a balance.

Its same reason that amongst my own people traders and apprentices are able to live and survive independently and take over markets but their peers that have masters and phds find living and survival difficult. There should be no reason for man of 60yrs to depend on some pension to survive. But this what our academicians do, after 40yrs of salary job, they retire and depend on chicken change, and when it doesnt arrive they suffer greatly. A 60yr old spare part trader, 40yrs in the business has branches all over the nation, mansions in choice places, because he did not surrender his natural givrn abilities to a academy work.

Im not saying we shouldnt have academicians but i think we are not balanced between the two sides. We choose public leaders based on academic achievement. We recruit people into civil service based on academic.

In North they recruit people who studied Islamic religion, people who were Idlamic teachers, they cant communicate fluently in English. They need interpreter to fill forms, yet they are directors and permanent secs. These were the caliber of people administering North and is why they have smartly and successfully able to practice restructuredNigeria to their benefit while in our densely academic South we beg for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

God bless you tremendously.

That meeting they had last week was a testimony of that. They publicly came out to support their youths who support SARS and ordered Southern govs to condemn SARS. Now this week we will begin hearing govs in South start to speak against SARS and join efforts by Northerners to pick up Southern youths and lock up in Abuja.

Here is what I have come to realize.

Academic education is work done in studying and reasoning, it does not equip its students for practical and technical skills nor does it endow its graduates with shrewdness in mundane living.

Southerners are well studied and reason well but that same academic pride creates a deficiency that impairs our capabilities for practical, hard-knock skills for managing ourselves or others. So we become vulnerable and others with a higher capability for practicality manage us.

We need to de-emphasize academic achievements. We need a balance.

Its same reason that amongst my own people traders and apprentices are able to live and survive independently and take over markets but their peers that have masters and phds find living and survival difficult. There should be no reason for man of 60yrs to depend on some pension to survive. But this what our academicians do, after 40yrs of salary job, they retire and depend on chicken change, and when it doesnt arrive they suffer greatly. A 60yr old spare part trader, 40yrs in the business has branches all over the nation, mansions in choice places, because he did not surrender his natural givrn abilities to a academy work.

Im not saying we shouldnt have academicians but i think we are not balanced between the two sides. We choose public leaders based on academic achievement. We recruit people into civil service based on academic.

In North they recruit people who studied Islamic religion, people who were Idlamic teachers, they cant communicate fluently in English. They need interpreter to fill forms, yet they are directors and permanent secs. These were the caliber of people administering North and is why they have smartly and successfully able to practice restructuredNigeria to their benefit while in our densely academic South we beg for it.

it pains me i don't have money, i would have put this thread post on vangaurd

this whole thing is just too annoying.
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
richeso:

it pains me i don't have money, i would have put this thread post on vangaurd

this whole thing is just too annoying.

grin
God bless you my brother. I beseech the forces of universe to prosper your hands and effort and reward you abundantly. Money will come my brother. It will.

The whole affair is truly painful. Very painful. Collectively as Southerners it affects all of us. It is not a SE problem, not a SS problem, not a SW problem. It is a non-arewa problem. In other words if your region is not in arewa then this problem affects you terribly so.

This is why i stopped agitating issues with Yorubas, and lower pressure and tension with them. Ive been begging my brothers in SS and SE to do same. Arewa cow herders come in here and start creating chaos and many of us lock in and attach instead of dismissing the bloody jihadist kaffir. How can a bloody uncircumcised fulani with zero education take over our space and determine the fate of our ancestral land, or the liberty of our women? Fck miyettiallah and all fulani herdsmen gabadaya.

Look at what they did in Lekki tollgate. Look at what they did in obigbo. They brought boots and guns and massacred Yoruba, Ijaw, Urhobo, Edo, Itshekiri, Efik, Kalabari, Igala, Igbo. Do these people carry arms? No.

Fulani herdsmen have been carrying arms and killing and raping since their patrimony, Buhari, became president. They still do till today. Our governors used to go in conference and meet with miyettiallah until we raised alarm it was wrong for state executives to meet with cow herders union, in so much they would not bring in fishermen union in to govt house for meeting. That was a successful campaign and now governors in South ignore miyettiallah. If there is need to discuss with them governors send them to police commissioner or dispatch an aide to go talk with them. The bastards are no longer feted to tea and sandwich in govt house as was the case before. But we must ask, why that access was allowed in the first place?

If these herders were Southerners our govs would never meet with them. Never.

Case in point, Wike met several times with miyettiallah despite recognizing them as sponsors of herdsmen. Miyetti never deny or disown all atrocities associated with herdsmen. So why was Wike meeting with them, in govt house? Same gov, ordered Ipob to be killed. Ipob does not carry weapon.

Wike went to sokoto and bowed before sultan, the head of jihadi kaffirs in nigeria and told him rankadede. Same Wike talked down and condescendingly to traditional rulers in Rivers.

Tinubu bowed to Buhari and say rankaded. Same Tinubu went to Osun, in front of their political and traditional leaders and said they dont have his money.

SE govs will never raise alarm that miyettiallah and their chairman bodejo is a menace and security threat to men, women and children in Igboland and they destroy our means of livelihood in rural communities, but the f00ls will invite python to eradicate their own children.

What is our problem? I am terribly annoyed just now. We have a fckng problem. It is not Ypruba or Igbo, it is fckng arewa.

Let me highlight another issue.

Did you not see how these kaffirs destroy our commerce in Kano? They raided stores and seized cartons of beer that belonged to Igbo to Yoruba to SS and demolished them. Have you heard pheem from our governors? No.

Meanwhile when NBA lawyers disinvited the bloody midget of kaduna, that kaffir called elrufai, arewa governors spoke out. Their lawyers formed a parallel NBA group.

This brings me to next thought.

Arewa know how to break away from national institutions and insulate their region from the law and order proscribed in constitution. In other words, they are already living a "restructured and regional government" , its like a parallele country to Nigeria. They have their own laws and rules and it is paramount and immune to federal law.

Whtf is our problem that SW, SE, SS cannot spin off regionalism and restructured govt? If we are afraid that arewa will send army to attack SW or SE if we do that independently, are we also afraid that they will attack us if we all do regionalism and restucturing simultaneously?

Why are cow herders feared to the point that we have submitted our future and destiny like nama to them to herd us?

No wonder Oluwo stated that hed rather be a arewa monarch than a yoruba monarch. It says a lot not just to yoruba but to all Southerners.

Our governors do not excite bravery and pride in us. They are slaves to miyrttiallah and kaffirs in north.

I am very annoyed.

4 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by Cyberterror: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Anything that may lead to the breakup of Nigeria will be fiercely resisted. Call it restructuring or whatever. The north are fiercely pro Nigeria so restructuring can work there but the south cannot be trusted with uncontrolled power.
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 2:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Anything that may lead to the breakup of Nigeria will be fiercely resisted. Call it restructuring or whatever. The north are fiercely pro Nigeria so restructuring can work there but the south cannot be trusted with uncontrolled power.

Bros, test us first oo. Let’s try and see.
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by capitalzero: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

grin
God bless you my brother. I beseech the forces of universe to prosper your hands and effort and reward you abundantly. Money will come my brother. It will.

The whole affair is truly painful. Very painful. Collectively as Southerners it affects all of us. It is not a SE problem, not a SS problem, not a SW problem. It is a non-arewa problem. In other words if your region is not in arewa then this problem affects you terribly so.

This is why i stopped agitating issues with Yorubas, and lower pressure and tension with them. Ive been begging my brothers in SS and SE to do same. Arewa cow herders come in here and start creating chaos and many of us lock in and attach instead of dismissing the bloody jihadist kaffir. How can a bloody uncircumcised fulani with zero education take over our space and determine the fate of our ancestral land, or the liberty of our women? Fck miyettiallah and all fulani herdsmen gabadaya.

Look at what they did in Lekki tollgate. Look at what they did in obigbo. They brought boots and guns and massacred Yoruba, Ijaw, Urhobo, Edo, Itshekiri, Efik, Kalabari, Igala, Igbo. Do these people carry arms? No.

Fulani herdsmen have been carrying arms and killing and raping since their patrimony, Buhari, became president. They still do till today. Our governors used to go in conference and meet with miyettiallah until we raised alarm it was wrong for state executives to meet with cow herders union, in so much they would not bring in fishermen union in to govt house for meeting. That was a successful campaign and now governors in South ignore miyettiallah. If there is need to discuss with them governors send them to police commissioner or dispatch an aide to go talk with them. The bastards are no longer feted to tea and sandwich in govt house as was the case before. But we must ask, why that access was allowed in the first place?

If these herders were Southerners our govs would never meet with them. Never.

Case in point, Wike met several times with miyettiallah despite recognizing them as sponsors of herdsmen. Miyetti never deny or disown all atrocities associated with herdsmen. So why was Wike meeting with them, in govt house? Same gov, ordered Ipob to be killed. Ipob does not carry weapon.

Wike went to sokoto and bowed before sultan, the head of jihadi kaffirs in nigeria and told him rankadede. Same Wike talked down and condescendingly to traditional rulers in Rivers.

Tinubu bowed to Buhari and say rankaded. Same Tinubu went to Osun, in front of their political and traditional leaders and said they dont have his money.

SE govs will never raise alarm that miyettiallah and their chairman bodejo is a menace and security threat to men, women and children in Igboland and they destroy our means of livelihood in rural communities, but the f00ls will invite python to eradicate their own children.

What is our problem? I am terribly annoyed just now. We have a fckng problem. It is not Ypruba or Igbo, it is fckng arewa.

Let me highlight another issue.

Did you not see how these kaffirs destroy our commerce in Kano? They raided stores and seized cartons of beer that belonged to Igbo to Yoruba to SS and demolished them. Have you heard pheem from our governors? No.

Meanwhile when NBA lawyers disinvited the bloody midget of kaduna, that kaffir called elrufai, arewa governors spoke out. Their lawyers formed a parallel NBA group.

This brings me to next thought.

Arewa know how to break away from national institutions and insulate their region from the law and order proscribed in constitution. In other words, they are already living a "restructured and regional government" , its like a parallele country to Nigeria. They have their own laws and rules and it is paramount and immune to federal law.

Whtf is our problem that SW, SE, SS cannot spin off regionalism and restructured govt? If we are afraid that arewa will send army to attack SW or SE if we do that independently, are we also afraid that they will attack us if we all do regionalism and restucturing simultaneously?

Why are cow herders feared to the point that we have submitted our future and destiny like nama to them to herd us?

No wonder Oluwo stated that hed rather be a arewa monarch than a yoruba monarch. It says a lot not just to yoruba but to all Southerners.

Our governors do not excite bravery and pride in us. They are slaves to miyrttiallah and kaffirs in north.

I am very annoyed.

Political leaders even governors can do anything. North owns nigeria. The problem is from the constitution. Fg controls security agencies which security aides to VIPs nationwide. Any governor can be assassinated by FG. Do you remember how governor of Kaduna state,yakowa died? VP is not even safe.
To change the constitution is most difficult thing to do. The process is complex.2/3 of NA and 2/3 of SA (25 states) must endorse major changes in constitution before presidential assent. If core north does not want restructuring or radical constitutional reform, nothing will happen.

It is only global influence like world war or massive natural disaster that can reset nigeria for a new beginning or restructuring or separation.
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by achierosion(m): 4:10am On Nov 15, 2020
We're living in bondage in the south, northerners knows how to treat our fuckedd up, let them continue killing us until the day Igbos, SS and Sw will get sense.

It's affect all of us very badly how our own governors will invite hausa soldiers (our known enemies)to come and kill our unarmed children in the name of seeking political favor from the North.

To hell with Southern politicians.

1 Like

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by blackpanda: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
richeso:

Enough of the BS.

Enough of the Slavery!
[/s]

This is how u will deceive the ignorant and gullible. Let us compare northern owned business in the south to southern owned business in the north, which is more prominent? So now who is practicing 1 nigeria more

I believe u are referring to hisbah as northern police because u assume all the tribes in the north are islamic abi Ignorance!
Hisbah is an islamic vigilante. Nothing concern hisbah with northern christians. Shey una no get vigilante for south Opc is what? Amotekun is what Lubbish

Stop telling lies, spreading hate and misleading people's o
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by stonemasonn: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

This is how u will deceive the ignorant and gullible. Let us compare northern owned business in the south to southern owned business in the north, which is more prominent? So now who is practicing 1 nigeria more

I believe u are referring to hisbah as northern police because u assume all the tribes in the north are islamic abi Ignorance!
Hisbah is an islamic vigilante. Nothing concern hisbah with northern christians. Shey una no get vigilante for south Opc is what? Amotekun is what Lubbish

Hisbah is not an islamic vigilante, it is an islamic law enforcement police.

2 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by Kubiatita(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2020
grin
richeso:

Enough of the BS.

Enough of the Slavery!
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by blackpanda: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2020
stonemasonn:
Hisbah is not an islamic vigilante, it is an islamic law enforcement police.

There is only one police in nigeria. Stop blabbing
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by stonemasonn: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2020
blackpanda:

There is only one police in nigeria. Stop blabbing
Who is blabbing, How is hisbah a vigilante?

2 Likes

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Stop talking nonsense ? How about the destruction of peoples business ? Hotel closure, bar and beer palours markets destroyed wetin make I call that one ? One Nigerian abi ? Abi those people no get right as Nigerians to do their business anywhere in Nigeria ? Continue your foolish work one day u no go get your pay again.
Mamu!

1 Like

Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 1:42am On Nov 16, 2020
capitalzero:

Political leaders even governors can do anything. North owns nigeria. The problem is from the constitution. Fg controls security agencies which security aides to VIPs nationwide. Any governor can be assassinated by FG. Do you remember how governor of Kaduna state,yakowa died? VP is not even safe.
To change the constitution is most difficult thing to do. The process is complex.2/3 of NA and 2/3 of SA (25 states) must endorse major changes in constitution before presidential assent. If core north does not want restructuring or radical constitutional reform, nothing will happen.

It is only global influence like world war or massive natural disaster that can reset nigeria for a new beginning or restructuring or separation.

Bros lol you are right but not totally right. Only end sars keeps Nigeria on her kneels for almost one month how much more what the south can do if they decides? Bro it takes only decision. If the southern governors and politicians decide Today the constitution must change or restructure must happen it will. Thousands even millions are ready to die for this. Study from the end sars saga. The South is bleeding. Seriously bleeding from all this corruption na backwardness from the North. If only the governors and leaders will take a stand. Only one chemical from the west and Militants from the south is a done deal.
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by richeso: 1:46am On Nov 16, 2020
stonemasonn:
Who is blabbing, How is hisbah a vigilante?
Don’t mind that anamu! He is fooling himself.

Soon him go say the north are not practicing sharia law. Na vigilante Dey destroy people business for him eye.
Re: The North Already Practising What The South Are Still Preaching. (restructuring) by blackpanda: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2020
richeso:

Stop talking nonsense ? How about the destruction of peoples business ? Hotel closure, bar and beer palours markets destroyed wetin make I call that one ? One Nigerian abi ? Abi those people no get right as Nigerians to do their business anywhere in Nigeria ? Continue your foolish work one day u no go get your pay again.
Mamu!

Well I will ignore your insults this time, but try it again and u will be reported and blocked.
I do not support hisbah, open your eyes and read my comments very well. Neither do I support opc, amotekun or upon. All of them are state sponsored criminal elements.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bandits Cum Terrorists Abducts 17 Women In Faskari LGA, / Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO / Buhari Sacks Broadcast Agency Boss Who Ordered Radios And Tvs To Quit Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.