Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP (436 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me / Buhari Can Fund Election Without National Assembly Approval - PACAC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by IamPlato(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2020
This is not the complete book...

In the book are the tactics to use

Dedication
This book is dedicated to all the young men who believed in a great Nigeria and contacted me with the Zeal to make a change, God bless you.
Also dedicated to all those affected in the Lekki toll gate shooting

Warning
If you can’t stand the bitter truth then quit reading now because this book is going to hurt many young Nigerians and I have no apology for that.
Good luck!

THE GENERATION THAT DIDN’T TAKE SHIT

I commend the protest, it was a great moving promising but messed up organization.
During the period of the end SARS protest when the government still allowed the youths to flex their muscle for a while, a youth posted and I quote “we will tell our children that we were the generation that didn’t take shit”.
Its okay to encourage yourself in hard times but don’t boast about what you never achieved, that would be lying to your children.
So when you want to tell your children, tell them that you didn’t only take shit, you ate it for a long time, you ate the maggots, drank the urine and opened your mouth for more but the reason you chose to act was not because you noticed that you have eaten enough shit but because the shit you have been eating was about to kill you.
So please don’t lie to your children because those of us who know the truth will tell our children the truth and our children and your children will have problems because you deceived your children. Tell the children the truth.

The average Nigerian youth has a trade mark time table or life style, if they are not smoking weed they are watching soccer, if they are not watching soccer they are gambling, if they are not gambling they are busy looking for girls to Bleep, if they are not doing that they are on the internet looking for white people to scam, if they are not doing that they are in school chasing big dreams, if they are not doing that they are in church being the most shameless hypocrite.

Another thing we are very good at, we can joke about anything and everything no matter how serious it may be, now the question is, when do these young men have time to win a government?
We don’t take shit but you watched APC rig election to become president, you don’t take shit but you watched fuel go from 96 to 150 naira, you don’t take shit but you looked away when Fulanis slaughtered people in the south east and south west, you don’t take shit but you watched northerns slaughter Christians in southern Kaduna, you don’t take shit but you watched snake swallow 36 million naira, you didn’t take shit but you watched billions disappear like smoke.

Nigerian youths let’s all sit down and ask ourselves, do we have sense? Yes we do but we don’t know how to use it.
For us to have a solution we must review our past mistakes and make sure not to make same mistake again. Making Nigeria great is not a day’s job, it takes time, planning, tactics, clearly the youths don’t have this… these men you are up against have planned years ahead while you hardly have one plan.
In this book I will show you one plan that will kill your Master’s plan.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by IamPlato(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2020
I do not criticize without providing solutions, if something is wrong then it is wrong...

If there is a better way then there is a better way...

One thing I am sure of is that, that book will be read but nobody might be bold enough to act on it.

The reason I put that book out there is because Nigeria has got lots of elite youths, I am not one of them, Nigeria has got youths with influence, I am not one of them.

If you are one of them and you were part of the protest then here is a plan to work with.

I tried no one listened but somebody else can do better so I poured the entire solution into that book.
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by chamboy(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2020
You to keep quite, strategies and rig like mad
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by DesignYourLogo: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Above all things you will need financial independence. Because it's all about money in Nigeria
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by IamPlato(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2020
If a book stays free it wouldn't be appreciated but when with a price tag only those who truly desire action will go for it.

Many youths are just loud mouths, empty barrels, those who are the heroes sit back quietly and wait for the ranting to stop then act quietly...

That book is my voice to the Nigerian youths in the issue concerning our failure as a nation and a way out....

I have played my part

I pray God blesses Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by IamPlato(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2020
chamboy:
You to keep quite strategis and rig like mad
edit your comment
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by IamPlato(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
If Nigerian youths Have Working Brains You Will See That The Government is About To Make A Move That will Make You Shoot Yourself In The Leg.

They Have Started Freezing Your Account

They Have Blamed PDP for Being The Back Bone Of The Protest

They Have Started Arrestin Protesters

Your Celebrities Will Soon Be Next In Line For Arrest

The Police Has Quickly Issued A Warning to You Not To Protest again because Of The Previous Result It Created

This Game Move You Want To Make Will Kill You.

He Who Has Brain Let Him Think
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by okafor200(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
IamPlato:
If Nigerian youths Have Working Brains You Will See That The Government is About To Make A Move That will Make You Shoot Yourself In The Leg.

They Have Started Freezing Your Account

They Have Blamed PDP for Being The Back Bone Of The Protest

They Have Started Arrestin Protesters

Your Celebrities Will Soon Be Next In Line For Arrest

The Police Has Quickly Issued A Warning to You Not To Protest again because Of The Previous Result It Created

This Game Move You Want To Make Will Kill You.

He Who Has Brain Let Him Think

hmm,
op all you have said here are nothing but the truth,

we need to take the bull by the horn come 2023,

no more voting for either APC or PDP,

let them go and eat shit for all i care!

Its quite infortunate those morons run a cabal that they think can never be beaten,

but they got it all wrong.
The youths took to the streets and showed them all we aint gonna be pushed around anymore,

police brutality was really addressed in a way no one even expected.

Now it seems we have peace and calm on our roads since no police will try mess up and get brutaly rough handled.

It pains me the youths are yet to form a parliament that will dictate our future and hold a better stand on the next coming election come 2023,

we need to standup and blow away all this old cargoes and unite for ourselves the freedom we so much desire for our children to come,

i have been running shits online since when i was 12 years old,

so no dictatorship will come tell me nigeria will get better soon with all this old chieftains hanging around on all our higher political bulala,

it may amaze you we now have a hope to graze free from their nets and thats why am encouraging you all to listen carefully to the op,

he has something meaningful to say,

but op how can i get the book?
It will seem interesting to know more what contains therein,

please my ba3 is low for now let me stop here,

please note
(We no dey carry bad ambition for mind to hurt our fellow man)

thats why you go always dey see me all smiles everytime,

but as it seems now i just got to move on.

E shock you!
We move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by helinues: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin

Is like saying how to win a presidency in USA without contesting under Republican or Democrat.

Same as winning presidency in UK without contesting under Labor or Conservative party
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
When south east governors proscribed ipob they killed their political career ,they have nothing to bargain with,only base on emotions
Power is not given,is taken
Don’t expect Nigeria to hand over their affair to you because is your turn
1999 obasanjo was favored because of injustice to abiola
He got that to appease yoruba
South east governors
None will ever smell Presidency
They lack political sense to manipulate their way
They failed woefully ��
Wike has toyed so much with pdp
Now we will leave it for him and his ikwere brothers
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by okafor200(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

Is like saying how to win a presidency in USA without contesting under Republican or Democrat.

Same as winning presidency in UK without contesting under Labor or Conservative party

you of little faith,
listen to me very carefully here.

If we all decides not to go out to vote for APC or PDP on that electoral day,

what do you expect will happen sir?

Its pure mathematical calculations and summing up,

what we need is to form a youth party and bring out a strong contender and a great personality,

a man that has a brighter future for we the youths.

its encouraging to say once we agree on one term to only vote for the man of our choice,

then that settles it,
GAME OVER FOR THEM,

there wont be any excape because the polling results will speak for us,

and due to the vast and immense nature of the youths,

we will surely and easily win with vast margin,

thats how easily to take this guys out,

but before then we need contact international bodies for support,

thats why we all need get this op book to learn more of the secrets it contains therein,

it may shock you when we all are united even the whole world will be so shoked to see the results

e shock you!
We move!

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by IamPlato(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2020
okafor200:

hmm,
op all you have said here are nothing but the truth,

we need to take the bull by the horn come 2023,

no more voting for either APC or PDP,

let them go and eat shit for all i care!

Its quite infortunate those morons run a cabal that they think can never be beaten,

but they got it all wrong.
The youths took to the streets and showed them all we aint gonna be pushed around anymore,

police brutality was really addressed in a way no one even expected.

Now it seems we have peace and calm on our roads since no police will try mess up and get brutaly rough handled.

It pains me the youths are yet to form a parliament that will dictate our future and hold a better stand on the next coming election come 2023,

we need to standup and blow away all this old cargoes and unite for ourselves the freedom we so much desire for our children to come,

i have been running shits online since when i was 12 years old,

so no dictatorship will come tell me nigeria will get better soon with all this old chieftains hanging around on all our higher political bulala,

it may amaze you we now have a hope to graze free from their nets and thats why am encouraging you all to listen carefully to the op,

he has something meaningful to say,

but op how can i get the book?
It will seem interesting to know more what contains therein,

please my ba3 is low for now let me stop here,

please note
(We no dey carry bad ambition for mind to hurt our fellow man)

thats why you go always dey see me all smiles everytime,

but as it seems now i just got to move on.

E shock you!
We move!
give me your email I will send it
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by helinues: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2020
okafor200:

you of little faith,
listen to me very carefully here.

If we all decides not to go out to vote for APC or PDP on that electoral day,

what do you expect will happen sir?

Its pure mathematical calculations and summing up,

what we need is to form a youth party and bring out a strong contender and a great personality,

a man that has a brighter future for we the youths.

its encouraging to say once we agree on one term to only vote for the man of our choice,

then that settles it,
GAME OVER FOR THEM,

there wont be any excape because the polling results will speak for us,

and due to the vast and immense nature of the youths,

we will surely and easily win with vast margin,

thats how easily to take this guys out,

but before then we need contact international bodies for support,

thats why we all need get this op book to learn more of the secrets it contains therein,

it may shock you when we all are united even the whole world will be so shoked to see the results

e shock you!
We move!

And na Nigeria you dey dream of this?

Let me ask you, do you think it's only Trump and Biden that contested for the USA president?
Re: How To Win The Next Election Without APC And PDP by isaacola57: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2020
If the youths can raise like 5 billion and create a structure and beat the apc and pdp at their game bribe the thugs in some cases and for every protest give all protesters bullet proof shields.. The youths need to plan alot.. like the professor in money heist u have to foresee all the plans by the government.. We need smart youths and lots of money to defeat this old ppl

(1) (Reply)

'We Paid N6.6m Ransom' -Community Leader Counters Matawalle Over Rescue Of Girls / President Buhari to Roll Out Auto-Gas Scheme for Cars in December / Give This Administration An Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.