Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens (901 Views)

SEE Beautiful Photos Of Alichia Adams, The Model Who Died With Mimi Moana In ... / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death / Popular Zimbabwean Pastorgrabs Wife's Butt In New Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by allwell51: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Mimie Moana, the popular Zimbabwean fitness expert whose birthday Socialite Ginimbi and others were returning from before the fatal Rolls Royce Crash, talked about her death before it happened

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXOAI1qV5Pc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Mimie who just turned 26 on November 6, had also announced that she was engaged in October 12. The video vixen was however coy and tight-lipped about revealing the identity of the man who “took her off the market”

LIB reported earlier that the accident occurred while Mimie and others were on their way from Dreams Night Club in the early hours of Sunday Morning

1 Share

Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by Chicagoesontop: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Lord hace Mercy
Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2020
I Have Come to Understand that life itself is a a Full package of vanity...
Life is filled with so much Vanities ! I mean Big Empty Vanities..
What gives life Meaning is if you Have JESUS..
I say this because life could be Gone at just any damn moment!
What will only matter is if you were Saved in Jesus Christ before you Died..

Outside that, there is Nothing Else in this life..
Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by lkillbrokehoes: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Such is life
Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by IJOBA2: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Chosen1984:
I Have Come to Understand that Life itself is a Mystery...
Life is Filled with so Much Vanities ! I mean Big Empty Vanities..
What gives life Meaning is JESUS..
I say this because life could be Gone at just any damn moment!
What will only matter is if you were Saved in Jesus Christ before you Died..

Outside that, there is Nothing Else in this life..
YOU ARE RIGHT RESURGENTXTIAN AKA RIGHTEOUSNESS89
Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2020
We should all turn to God as we won't live forever,so sad
Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by Karemarealty288(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Ogbanje .......Abioku wan carry heads waka.

Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by fnep2smooth(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2020
She don enjoy life ................. atleast she know die broke some like people. RIP
Re: Mimie Moana, popular Zimbabwean fitnes xpert narrate her death before it happens by NOwazobia: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Life is beyond man, whether you believe it or not is your own bowl of akamu.
You are all men most miserable if you think your logic can do it all; logic is just a little spectrum of life. Logic was birthed by the unseen elements of life, and was mastered by the supposed unchanging recurrence of life events which we later term miseries when they eventually change.
You are not you, you are beyond you; you are barely incharge. Get that into that skull.

(1) (Reply)

REGINA Daniels In Tears As Ned NWOKO Marries 7th Wife SARA(VIDEO) / Please Don't Have Kids From Different Women, It's Draining -Ubi Franklin Advises / 'omah Lay Can Sue The Entire Uganda' - Shatta Wale Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.