Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (62606 Views)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by ecomalchemist(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
MILF.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

My people, e get one smartwatch wey get all these follow come properties dem...

Make una feel mbok,

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature for contact, bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Pidginwhisper: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by ecomalchemist(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Lilian has always been beautiful, she, Shan George and Liz Benson too fine. grin

They are the real MILF's of Nollywood.

Now to see fine woman with great skin na problem. Some ladies wey never even reach 28 dey look like pesin grandma.

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Deborah98(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Happy birthday to you....
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by fabsyl(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
she's definitely more than that age but ds d first time I av seen a woman who claims to be of a particular age but far younger than it.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by YoonSung57: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by ablejesus26(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wow she looks splendid at 50 this is wat you get wen you dont bleech your beauty away in d name of looking beautiful

if to say she dey bleech before she for look lime ayanma by now

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by janedonez(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
I remember Lilian Bach. So stunning
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by vickymooore: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
beauty with brain
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by krownie: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
those eyes are overkilling wishing her divine blessings
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
happy birthday babe. pretty lady and forever Young
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by leicestercamper: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
She's so real. Some old celebrities like Don Jazzy would have claimed 25, when in actual fact he is above 50.

Congratulations on your new age and remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Axmondthuglife: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Super pretty at 50.. Happy Birthday mama
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by bencr7: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
50 yrs and still looking like, omo see confirm MILF wink wink sad shocked
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kaybex007:
Wishing her a happy birthday. For those hyping her, let's wait till we see the original pix that goes with no filter nor makeup. Then I can advise you to marry her even at 55. Lol

But there's a picture of her without filter or makeup
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Seyzcham91(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
how end kon near??

cuz you no sabi am or wetin? lol
RigtousSlawomir:
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

Who be this one again
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by duality(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
ValCon888:
Even at 50 I will still marry her.
Evening newspaper be damned.

You marry for beauty?

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Zinpat: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
HBD
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Lilian has always been beautiful, she, Shan George and Liz Benson too fine. grin

You didn't add Regina Askia

At some point, she was Omotola and Genevieve put together

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Zetty177x: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Beautiful.. muah

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Originalsly: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hmmmm..... was wondering what all the wowing was about until I saw her natural photo! Wow!...she is beautiful and looks very young for her age! ... I even thought she was Regina Daniels younger sister.

A woman is as young as she looks...... the reasoning behind Age is nothing but a number when it comes to women.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Inception(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
i will gladly smash......
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by femi4: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
she looks so good at fifty
Hope you ll be this good at 50
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by fergie001: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
This lady woman increased her age jhoo

Fyn woman kiss
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
She's half caste na
She and shan George.
That could be the reason.
Plus her skin has always been her selling point.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Kingrefreshed: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
jaybenugo:
Lilian Bach just turned 50 and she released lovely new photos of herself to mark the occasion, IgbereTV reports.

The actress captioned one of the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHWVqVuJAtX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She captioned the other photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHW8YERpC3_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chai and I have always wanna date her since she love to date poor broke guys. Never knew she's my mother.

Uwa sef
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Chris2863(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin grin
Smellymouth:
Lilian bach 50? shocked

In Nollywood movies, She's always returning from the US to marry a poor man..

Happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Incandescent(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
She's pretty. Even looks younger without the makeup
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by Brushstrokes20: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cute mama!
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by fuckaholic25(f): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Na people wey I need for my cougar business be this

1 Like

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos by PROPHETmichael: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Obasanjo babe that year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Is Dead / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.