Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,272 members, 7,957,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) (4441 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by LiveTimesNG: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Lady strangled to death by her boyfriend after denying him s£x (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/lady-strangled-to-death-by-her-boyfriend-after-denying-him-sx-photos/

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Tomtomy98: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Kai
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Pierocash(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Why going to spend time in a man's house when you know you aren't ready for sex. Some problems are avoidable.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by freshMallam1122: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2020
killers
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Ever8090: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
You mean the fine girl I am seeing in this picture actually dated the guy I am seeing in this picture...?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Ever8090:
You mean the fine girl I am seeing in this picture actually dated the guy I am seeing in this picture...?
What's wrong with his look
How does she look better

Well, they are both goners now angry

RIP to the girl & to him,,,, in advance!

1 Like

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by maryblazi: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Your Business Needs The Right People To Grow.
For faster, easier and cheaper recruitment and training services. Visit https://sigmacg.co or call 08096253000

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Bkayyy: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
She deserves it. There is no way the idiotic boy wouldn't have been showing signs of violence and murder intent in their relationship but she ignored it all because "women dislike gentlemen and love hard/bad boys"
No pity given

1 Like

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Bkayyy: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Ever8090:
Most women are Aesthetically blind and prefer to be maltreated than pampered

1 Like

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by sunshineV(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
Why going to spend time in a man's house when you know you aren't ready for sex. Some problems are avoidable.
ur head is not correct
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by sunshineV(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
She deserves it. There is no way the idiotic boy wouldn't have been showing signs of violence and murder intent in their relationship but she ignored it all because "women dislike gentlemen and love hard/bad boys"
No pity given
another e-diot behind the keyboard
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Pierocash(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
sunshineV:
my head is not correct
I know
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by sunshineV(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
I know
mtcheew ekuke
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Pierocash(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
sunshineV:
mtcheew ekuke
same to you
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by dangwarmai(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
You can see the advantage of SARS.
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Donspicey: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nawa oooooo

Inside dis life wey puna plenty pass gbola dat guy still get time dey beg for sex to the extent of killing the girl.......

See as the fineboy take enter one chance because of konji...........

ME:Babe i need sex.....

BABE:Pls am not in the mood....

ME:Ok no problem......

I find sometin to pass time with...i no get dat strength to dey drag with woman ontop puna wey full evrywia.....

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by obyrich(m): 4:44am On Nov 10, 2020
dangwarmai:
You can see the advantage of SARS.
What would SARS have done differently?
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Pierocash:
so this is a good reason to strangle her? what about chasing her out?
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Pierocash(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2020
BKsoul:
so this is a good reason to strangle her? what about chasing her out?
not justifying her death bro. But when a foolish decision is taken, you cannot determine the outcome.

If you can't play the game,don't join the team
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Pierocash:
not justifying her death bro. But when a foolish decision is taken, you cannot determine the outcome.

If you can't play the game,don't join the team
Good morning... first am a female not bro.. second, sometimes lets mind what we say or to think in our mind, because they later come to bite us in the ass..
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
idiot why did you remove it, i have already quote it, and i will not remove it.
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2020
See the girl and look at the riffraf she's opening her laps for lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
BKsoul:
You will never have peace, you know why? because no peace for the wicked and a scammer.. Do you know how many friends i have made from nairaland? atleast they can testify if i am male or female, but you, can anyone testify that you are not a scammer? hungry scammer, sit down and think what your life has turned to.. bastard. smelly thief... No be your mate they steal better money? daft nicompoop
grin oponu afokun gbemu
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

grin oponu afokun gbemu
dindinrin akpoda oloriburuku omo... won ni jere eeeee.
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
BKsoul:

Sevia pahins

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Sevia pahins
you are a walking corpse....ozu have a selah moment concerning your life.
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by RigtousSlawomir: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Damn Niggarr

The end is near angry

I always tell my real niggaz to always have a chick by the side Incase the main one starts misbehaving.

Now he'll start regretting angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by Womanizer(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
BKsoul:

All this curse on top one person head?! shocked
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by sammysneh(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rip to the lady, The guy should face the riot of the law
Re: Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2020
BKsoul:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anti Rape Device For Women. / Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend / Unilag Student Dies After Being Drugged By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.