Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Behold, I Have Graven Thee Upon The Palms Of My Hands." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Behold, I Have Graven Thee Upon The Palms Of My Hands." (165 Views)

What Is A Graven Image? / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Behold, I Have Graven Thee Upon The Palms Of My Hands." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2020
We are glad to usher you into the second week of this exciting month of November where the power of God will speak mercy for us in every circumstances in Jesus Name!

Why did I said that? Because the Word of God is Yea and Amen! It can never fall to the ground. Has He said; so shall it be in Jesus Name!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/behold-i-have-graven-thee-upon-the-palms-of-my-hands-2/

(1) (Reply)

Unravelling The Ouija Board - Fascinating And Troubling History / The Politics Of Rapture And The American Version of The Bible / Poverty Is A Curse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.