Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official (29532 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by iokpebholo: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
luluman:
while you are the worst person on nairaland for coming out just to assume what is on people's mind. You have nothing to say please.
u dt have something to say ended up saying rubbish
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by oshionelecky: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
ogelekpomgam:
Okay.Thank you. More evil will visit you.my friend.
Back to sender, my enemy.
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by Miracle2020: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
The man is a peaceful protester. According to ipob.
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by Biggers82(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
That man must be dealt with ..it is wrong to assault law enforcement no matter what

Short Up Mr Man Ewu
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by bobbyspeed(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2020
iokpebholo:
Watch as some mumu will start shouting dt this man is an innocent Nigeria youth.Nigeria followers are even worse than their leaders

Justice must be served to teach others lesson
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by kmaster007: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2020
ivolt:
Another innocent youth arrested by the wicked army. He has the right to use whatever roads he like. We are giving the government 24 hours to release him or we shut down Lagos with another big protest. We will not take it.
try nonsense dis time around.
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
oshionelecky:

Back to sender, my enemy.
Lols.yes.learn how to condole with someone in pain.dont behave like a typical Nigerian government.
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by oshionelecky: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
ogelekpomgam:
Lols.yes.learn how to condole with someone in pain.dont behave like a typical Nigerian government.

You can only clear yourself if you can confirm to us here that you weren't actually guilty of what the LASTMA official arrested you for.
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
oshionelecky:

You can only clear yourself if you can confirm to us here that you weren't actually guilty of what the LASTMA official arrested you for.
I confirmed it today.i parked at the right place at CMS.an official confirmed it.the money was obtained by duress.
Re: LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official by oshionelecky: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
ogelekpomgam:
I confirmed it today.i parked at the right place at CMS.an official confirmed it.the money was obtained by duress.

Then next time, it will be better to give a complete picture. Read your original comment and check if you would have supported it if you were the judge.

It's not enough to be innocent in a matter, you should be prepared to effectively express your innocence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Killing A Woman In Kano Over Blasphemy / Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.