Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please I Need Advice On My Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Advice On My Iphone (286 Views)

Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For the TECNO Phantom 8. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On My Iphone by SheCares(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2020
I'm new here, although I have been a guest since 2017.

I created an account because I need some advice from you professionals about my iPhone 6.

My iPhone 6 is faulty for more than a month now due to overheating, I charged it directly into a solar charge controller and the sun was so hot that the iPhone Panel got burnt.
And I have taken it to several places to repair but they said it can no longer be repair because the panel needs to be change and it's under probability if it can still work.

Please, it there anyway I can get the iPhone Panel fix?

And can the phone still function perfectly?

I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Iphone by Lanretoye(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
if it’s the solar charge that caused the damage,it can be fixed but on the condition that further damage has not been caused by engineers that have tried it.you can give a chance if you are in lagos and can get to ikeja.my nos is in my signature.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Iphone by thowbie7ven(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2020
The motherboard will have to be replaced....that's the only solution...Go to AliExpress and carefully shop for a good working motherboard.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Update The Os Of My Afrione 2 In 1 Transformer / Upcoming Class For Bitcoin Trading / Powerbeats Pro Going Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.