Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Discloses She Has A 23 Years Old Daughter Studying In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Discloses She Has A 23 Years Old Daughter Studying In The US (570 Views)

DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Discloses She Has A 23 Years Old Daughter Studying In The US by nairafamedotcom: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lizzy Anjorin, a popular Nigeria actress has made some shocking revealations about her life and her 23-year-old daughter, studying in the United States of America.

Speaking in an interview, she disclosed that, she is a private person and would always want to separate her love and family life from social media.

She indicated that she has never flaunted her daughter on social media because she would want to keep her family from the media.

Adding that, she shared pictures of her husband on her handle;e because there were some allegations that were arising and needed to be clarified.

She said:

“I HAVE A MAN WHO IS CARING, LOVING. WHEN YOU ARE HARDWORKING, GOOD MEN WOULD WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. SOME WILL ALSO WANT TO MARRY YOU.

INITIALLY, I DIDN’T WANT TO EXPOSE MY HUSBAND BUT WHEN SOME FORCES STARTED MAKING FUNNY NOISE, I HAD TO REVEAL HIS IDENTITY. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UNCOMFORTABLE WITH EXPOSING MY PERSONAL LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IF YOU OBSERVE MY PAGE ON INSTAGRAM, I TALK MAINLY ABOUT MY BUSINESSES—CLOTHING LINE, JEWELLERY, PROPERTIES, LANDS AND NOW SKINCARE.I AM A VERY PRIVATE PERSON DESPITE BEING A CELEBRITY. I SHIELD MY LIFE AWAY FROM THE MEDIA. MY DAUGHTER, WHO IS NOW 23-YEAR-OLD DOESN’T APPEAR ON MY HANDLES. SHE IS CURRENTLY STUDYING IN THE UNITED STATES AND I’M SURE NOT ANYONE WILL SEE HER HERE OR ABROAD AND SAY, “THAT’S LIZ ANJORIN’S DAUGHTER.”

Read from the source below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/actress-lizzy-anjorin-discloses-she-has.html

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Discloses She Has A 23 Years Old Daughter Studying In The US by YoonSung57: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

”somebody Is Pregnant For Me”- Mr P Of P-square Music Group Revealed. / Power-Book-II-Ghost. One Of The Best Series...... / Mask Off, The Weeknd Unveils New Surprising Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.