Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting A Good Job (690 Views)

He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting A Good Job by astronp7(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hello friend,

Unlike many individuals, I believe there are jobs everywhere. It all takes your attitude! How you go about it matters a lot.

You can apply to work in an establishment, become an investor in shares, stock or landed properties or better still be self-employed (Start what you have passion for! Just anything). Soon you too can start employing others.

If you want to establish your business, establiment online or increase your prospect by posting your CV on you own Personal Website I will see how I can be of assistance.

In all you do aspire to be the best. Good Luck!
Emmanuel Ezeali (ezeali@gmail.com + 08059201646)

(1) (Reply)

Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Needed Urgently / Whats With Exxonmobil? / Apmterminals Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.