Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Don't Miss Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Miss Heaven (138 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss Heaven by kpakpandoN(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
No matter how beautiful any earthly city is, none is one-tenth as beautiful as heaven, and this is a fact. Do you know any city with streets and highways on pure gold? The answer is ‘No’, however Revelation 21:21 says the streets of Heaven are made of pure gold. Jesus says in John 14:2:
“In my Father’s house are many masions….”

Many years ago, I had the privileges of seeing my mansion in Heaven. It was already as big as an entire city, yet it was still being built. I asked the angel taking me on a tour what I would need a mansion that big for and he said there was a room in it for each of my spiritual children whenever they came to visit.

I once heard the story of an old couple who died and went to Heaven. When the angle taking them round got to a place where food was stored, they were surprised to see all sorts of food there - some of which their doctor had told them to stay away from on earth. The man, surprised, asked if those food items were not dangerous to their health. The angel told them there are no health issues in Heaven. The man turned to his wife in excitement and said “You should have let us eat whatever we wanted, so that we would have died and gotten here much earlier.

If you love music, Heaven is the place where you can hear the best music ever. The angels have such melodious voice that we coined the phase ‘Angelic Voices’. Their melody and harmony is so sweet and perfect that when you hear them, you would get lost in the music.

A long time ago, some of us were praying for an elder who was dying when he suddenly looked up and said “Oh what beautiful voices, oh what sweet music!” I knew he was hearing the angels singing to welcome him to Heaven, so we stopped praying and let him go.

In Heaven, there is no pain, no worries, just fun and worship to the Most High God. I am determined never to miss Heaven; I don’t Know about you.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: Don't Miss Heaven by Kobojunkiee: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2020
kpakpandoN:
No matter how beautiful any earthly city is, none is one-tenth as beautiful as heaven, and this is a fact. Do you know any city with streets and highways on pure gold? The answer is ‘No’, however Revelation 21:21 says the streets of Heaven are made of pure gold. Jesus says in John 14:2:
“In my Father’s house are many masions….”

Many years ago, I had the privileges of seeing my mansion in Heaven. It was already as big as an entire city, yet it was still being built. I asked the angel taking me on a tour what I would need a mansion that big for and he said there was a room in it for each of my spiritual children whenever they came to visit.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
According to Adeboye's mansion has many rooms in it to house his spiritual children who he is a "spiritual father" to? And this mansion of his is supposedly being built in the same Kingdom of Heaven where Jesus Christ came from and commanded that none of his followers set themselves up as authorities or leaders over other fellow followers

Matthew 20 vs 24-28 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24. The other ten followers heard this and were angry with the two brothers.
25. So Jesus called the followers together. He said, “You know that the rulers of the non-Jewish people love to show their power over the people. And their important leaders love to use all their authority over the people.
26. But it should not be that way with you. Whoever wants to be your leader must be your servant.
27. Whoever wants to be first must serve the rest of you like a slave.
28. Do as I did: The Son of Man did not come for people to serve him. He came to serve others and to give his life to save many people.”
and that none of his followers has any teacher aside from His person, and call no one on earth father(spiritual).... that God in Heaven is our one and only Father?

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

God seems to be a joke to this man and his ilk.

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional November 9 2020 / Show Them You Care. / Blessing Others With What You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.