Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) (53855 Views)

Horse And Donkey Pet / Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by romunu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why don’t you ride the horse to where you are taking it to?abi fuel no de the horse?
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by RoyalTerrorist(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
rentAcock:
Dumb & dumber
Dumbest
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by onatisi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
naija na crazy place , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the horse is even faster and bigger than the keke marwa grin

lalasticlala:
Watch the moment they tried to forcefully load a horse into keke marwa but the horse refused to enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDVPi2WPso
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by RoyalTerrorist(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
E Neva enter finish aboki say yewaa. Aboki go always b aboki

1 Like

Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by toprealman: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
prodigiousman:
Who in is right mind will force a horse inside keke, were they expecting the horse to squat or sit like a human. Why not get a small truck or something. Same way they are forcing one Nigeria that is not working angry grin
I seriously don't get some humans! Wheelbarrow would have been better.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by jacoik(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Davash222:
Horse get taste na, lol.

From Chariot to Keke marwa, nobody go gree condescend that low.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. you say from chariot to keke Marwa? honestly ehhhh when one think of this bad government and on his way to commit suicide, boooom!!! enter nairaland and laugh your sorrows away

1 Like

Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by ajl: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
fratermathy:
This is animal cruelty. How can you force such a big horse into a small tricycle? Don't they have pickups or other large vehicles that they can use? This is why education is important. No educated mind, even if it is at JSS3 level, will think of something like this.

Na Aboki wey dey use dirty open drainage water to wash oranges and sugar canes he will send to the public; or worse dey apply rat killing agents to food that will be sold in the market. All these are on video on YouTube. One of these cases happened by the junction of Lekki-Expway and Aging Road, where you have fruit sellers. Funny, I used to buy sugar cane and banana at same spot when I stayed in an hotel that is just a stone throw away.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by ajl: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Temptee101:
The North is the sole reason why Nigeria is a shithole.

Take it or leave it.

Please don't forget that they have their cooperative and greedy comrades in the south. Without these greedy southerners, Nigeria won't be in this mess.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by ajl: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Probable, one of the outcomes of lack of proper education. At least they would have learn that an horse is not like an amoeba and it has skeleton; and as such can't fold on top of itself.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Is this not kano state!? That sorrounding looks like that of club road along maganda way

Na your people my brother, don't be surprise
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by subcbouy: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Are these people Nigerians too?
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by NSK4U(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said it: Their level of reasoning is too poor for any country to develop with them at the pillars of government.

This is the same brain that would be recruited into DSS, Police, government key positions tomorrow on account of favoured region and quota system, isorait.....

...... just waiting for the time Nigeria will grow.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by smasher1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
fratermathy:
This is animal cruelty. How can you force such a big horse into a small tricycle? Don't they have pickups or other large vehicles that they can use? This is why education is important. No educated mind, even if it is at JSS3 level, will think of something like this.

It's not education my man. It's common sense, which is uncommon in some locality.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by NaMeAboki: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
These ones no get better sense; they should have sought advice from the experts who put a camel in a keke or those could even carry a live cow on a bike.

1 Like

Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by pk2me: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:
These ones no get better sense; they should have sought advice from the experts who put a camel in a keke or those could even carry a live cow on a bike.
chai
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by ibinaboonline: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Your comment is even funnier than the video. I laughed till my side hurt. I wonder what they wanted from the horse- to sit like or squat like a human being? Just like they're forcing a divided country.
prodigiousman:
Who in is right mind will force a horse inside keke, were they expecting the horse to squat or sit like a human. Why not get a small truck or something. Same way they are forcing one Nigeria that is not working angry grin
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by officialfestus(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Aboki and unreasonable stuffs
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by Dreyton36: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
The horse get sense pass the humans there
The horse know say na big danger
But the humans think the horse is stubborn as they'll end up flogging the horse for refusing to be stupid as them

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by berbs: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
prodigiousman:

Can't it walk again? Is the horse diseased?
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by chatinent: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Now I can't really tell who the real animals are.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by Adeniyi9462(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Who did we offend bayi?
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
All these born to rule people sha no get brain
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by babadigu(m): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin grin wierd country
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by my2chains(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone here,
i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!
so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.
please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,
you can really plant pepper,okro,ugu leaf.
after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

a budget of 60-75k will cover it all,
with time we can expand to acres of land in Ogun state and supply to many states.

I don't have issues on trust!
please call me on 09032884494

thanks and God bless
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by DavIkenna(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Na abokis?

The horse no get leg?

Or the horse no sabi run?

How horse wey run pass keke go enter keke na the horse suppose carry the keke as cart.
Re: Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) by Obyino: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Madness grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.