Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style (1166 Views)

Poll: Your thoughts please?

OK: 10% (1 vote)
Good: 20% (2 votes)
Excellent: 60% (6 votes)
Can Be Improved: 10% (1 vote)
Go and sell boli & Groundnut: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Da Deeva Has a New Single KONDO , DOWNLOAD Here / *download link* New Music: Da Grin - Kondo Remix / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
In the words of Vector, I dey try o (Denge Pose)LOL grin
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by mr100: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
nice one Kondo Olusesi way and styleee hey olusesi what is dunta oyi dunta? tongue
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
@mr100% thanks man, dunta means "leave me" as in yoruba "Fimi le" so I was singing fimi le baby fimile mo se mo baby fimile in my mother tongue lol. it just flows with the rythm of the beat. I don't know if i'll make notjustok's top 5 with this but my fingers are crossed yo! cool
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by hevysomtin(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
Olusesi now I know ur amazingly talented. u just made Kondo by DaGrin (may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace) sound cool. I'm digging ur style and voice just continue like dis and sky is the limit. Excellent! I can't wait to hear the remix by other aspiring artistes on notjustok.com

BTW ur baby joining you on the outro is just the cutest thing! kiss
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by siriusjoy: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
shocked

@Olusesi I don't tink you have any respect for the dead. How could you go and do a remix to late dagrin's song? Are you out of your mind? The Vocals are good no doubt but this shouldn't be a song to be pushed or promoted. If i were you i'll call it a mixtape material to avoid any future wahala.
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by BENJAMZ: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
@sirios joy u dey craze? U no c d thread title? Mtcheeeew!
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2011
i bow o grin
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2011
@hevy thanks kiss
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by mr100: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
frijos aka Olusesi the number one hustler on-line.I want to see you successful at the end of the day. This Kondo remix has been on replay since I downloaded it and don't be suprised if it takes over the streets. Your voice is cool and unique. Keep hustling and oneday doors will open for you. Cheers my guy We Love you! cool
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2011
@mr100% thanks pal. I appreciate the love! cool
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Wetin dey guys i've decided to do a mixtape. so i'm working on some instrumentals (naija + foriegn). Watch this space next up is Rihanna's what's my name? Elemine? cool
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by 04kaa: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2011
sesi,u need to abandon mixtapes, na mainstream joints u go face now. capisch?
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by dawhizkid1(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2011
Sesi, Plz add Me on Facebook www.facebook.com/juztcourage or follow me on twitter @Juzt_Courage ASAP, I got Work for U. On3
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2011
@Whiz-Kid I just added u on fb. hola @ ur boy! cool
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by mbulela: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
fri jos, may your light shine and very soon too.
i like your hustle.
well done.
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by frijos1: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
mbulela:

fri jos, may your light shine and very soon too.
i like your hustle.
well done.

Thanks Bruv. I appreciate you. God bless you too.

Olusesi ft. Rihanna What's my name? Remix coming up real soon. It's been mixed and mastered will be ready tonight. Should be here tommorow before noon. Cheers! cool
Re: I Entered The Njo Sarz Beat Competition With This (kondo Remix) Olusesi's Style by hevysomtin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
Keep up the good work Olusesi, we love you! kiss my friends like your songs.

(1) (Reply)

Download Treasure-gold Ft Dekumzy Suicide Love / Video: Olamide - Voice Of The Street / Hon Rotimi Makinde Lunches A New Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.