Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Mom Missed Her Pension Verification And Her Pension Had Been Stopped - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Mom Missed Her Pension Verification And Her Pension Had Been Stopped (187 Views)

How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Missed Her Pension Verification And Her Pension Had Been Stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
while going through this thread I just realized there was a decision by the federal government to removed the names of pensioners if they don't undergo verification on or before October ending
https://allafrica.com/stories/202009220395.html
Now the date has expired and my mom wasn't aware and her name has been removed as she hasn't received October Pension.
Please is there anyway she can still get back and be verified even though it's late?
please guys help with vital information cos her pension means a lot to her.
Re: My Mom Missed Her Pension Verification And Her Pension Had Been Stopped by Nbotee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let her simply go to her pension managers for her verification..
Re: My Mom Missed Her Pension Verification And Her Pension Had Been Stopped by ebenezer202l(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nbotee:
Let her simply go to her pension managers for her verification..
Thank you very much.
That means all hope is not lost, cos I actually thought once missed you can never be verified or paid again.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Equipment Operators: The Importance Of Certified Safety Training / Project Enable Africa Unveils 30 Most Inspiring Persons With Disabilities In Nig / Marketers Wanted In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.