Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today (282 Views)

Veteran Actor And Lecturer Of Auchi Polytechnic Ignis Ekwe Is Dead. / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) / I Am Married But Pregnant For My Ex Boyfriend ,what Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today by jacobjamie(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
I saw a lecturer from the past today.
His car was parked on the roadside and was getting fixed.
I was surprised he had the same road-battered, 4th-generation Nissan Sunny 7 years later. You'd think he would've upgraded his vehicle, considering the rate at which he extorted money from students back in the day, crazy amounts we're talking about.
E nor dey hear abeg.
Before you, he will strike your name in his register in his office for not sorting his course, and the next minute he would sip from a 'The Lord's Chosen' anointed bottled water on his table.

He was one of the lecturers who saw no good in me and derided me at every given opportunity. He would pick on me for no clear reason, often standing me up and telling the whole class I was no good.

I saw the old b*tch from the vehicle's window, running around his car frantically.
Thank God my vehicle was slow enough for me to see him pause in front of his open car bonnet, staring hopelessly at the engine and scratching his bald pumpkin head as if the worst had happened to him.

Upon his money-grab lecturing style those years, couldn't change that perishing scrap of a car? I wondered.
Who rides a Nissan Sunny in 2020 if all is well?

As God will have it, much later the lecturer's jalopy emerged from the next lane and wobbled past ours and remained in my view for a good amount of time.
From a close range his car looked more wrecked than I thought.
The car was lopsided.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today by jacobjamie(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
The tyres on the left were a lot bigger than the ones on the right.
It was bouncing down the road like an empty Viju milk container carried by wind in all directions.

Upon all the money the bast**d squeezed out of students and the mountains he bragged he could move.
Yet, too broke to get a proper wheel alignment. Too broke to replace the shock absorber of his vehicle so every pothole on the road doesn't hit his scrotum hard.

No seriously, you can't be sitting in such an unevenly balanced car for a long time and not be having chronic aches.
And I bet inside the car was hotter than a bakery, seeing the way the windows were wound up.
God forbid bad tin. Shame!

Ps: If you know the lecturer in question, I'm talking to you his minions in school that year; just to make things clearer he's that the Lord's chosen lecturer with a sagging belly and a big head.
Tell him I said I saw him struggling with his jacked up car in Abuja, and that I said it's Good to be Humble

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today by donteddy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
So wetin u gain from all this now? Life is a stage, u have pass through the school so let bygone be bygone. I believed you have offended someone else and he is looking at you the way you are looking at him. Move on bro.
Re: My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today by Baiser(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Are you still scared of your lecturer?
If you really wated to rant, why don't you mention his name and department?
Re: My Experience With My Ex Lecturer Today by jacobjamie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
donteddy:
So wetin u gain from all this now? Life is a stage, u have pass through the school so let bygone be bygone. I believed you have offended someone else and he is looking at you the way you are looking at him. Move on bro.
if u really read that, and understood it, u won't type that serious, I wonder why some people feel they know it all when dey do not, simple read u no fit read, this is a man who is so wicked, if u don't have money to sort u will fail, why am I even explaining sef, u no go school so u won't understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shadow Boy Ft Nokia – Olisa / Contact Us / Ogboru Of Akiriboto Congratulates Ooni On 5th Year Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.