Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

FREE WEBSITE DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING - ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE WEBSITE DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING - ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS (273 Views)

Free Website Design For The First 50 Persons / Best Web Designing And Digital Marketing Company In Ghaziabad? / Free Website/blog Review (come In!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE WEBSITE DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING - ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS by MyDigitalTribe: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
I wish to train at least 20 persons on website design and digital marketing before the year runs out.
If you wish to be part of this, you must be serious and disciplined to ensure you complete the course once you start.

I will be dedicating 1 hour daily for the practical online classes through zoom. You are expected to participate daily or download each day's tutorial video from our website.

The goal is to get young persons empowered in digital skills and should be able to earn at least $100 monthly with the skills. I will not relent in teaching and mentoring till this goal is attained for each participant.

It is my joy to give the little I can for the betterment of society. The least you can do as a participant is to value this offer and put in your best to be serious about it.

To participate fill the form on this page: https://mydigitaltribe.com/freetraining/

We'll drop the zoom training invite on group daily and discuss other important issues.

1 Like

Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING - ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS by MyDigitalTribe: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING - ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS by MyDigitalTribe: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Class starts as soon as we get 5 interested participants.
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN AND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING - ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS by MyDigitalTribe: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Our online classes will start today, 8PM, request access on whatsapp through 07035002495

(1) (Reply)

Where can I get Fertility Boosting Supplements? / Jumia Affiliate Program Getting Worse / SOS To All Digital Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.