Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Looking For Freelance Tech Writer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Freelance Tech Writer. (388 Views)

Hiring Freelance Tech Writers / Freelance Tech Writers Needed / Freelance Tech Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Freelance Tech Writer. by Gist247(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello.

I represent a growing tech brand and we are looking to start a section on the blog that highlights different startups Majorly in Nigeria and others discussing different issues and reviews.

To apply you must be well knowledgeable of the start up community in and outside of Nigeria.

Talk to me on WhatsApp to get started..

https:///2348030896065

Pay is good.
We're looking for a passionate writer.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For Freelance Tech Writer. by Gist247(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2020
I regret to point out that I am only interested in working with those with knowledge of startups in and outside of Nigeria.

You should test stuff and know who's working on what and how. Even why.

If you've written several stuff in the past about tech, I don't care for it. Just tell me what I want to hear embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Transport Services Limited / Vacancy!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / 6 Things You Should Avoid After Going For A Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.