Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . (2132 Views)

Ekiti LG Poll: Oyebanji, APC Leaders Welcome PDP Decampees / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am known in my church Devine Mercy Lekki Phase where I have been an outstanding member for over 12 years ..Oga there are few people that can contribute what I contribute to the Church and the Catholic Church and MFM can bear me withness ..you think I am your father's mate financially ko ? I have Bah !! Tons of it and it gets better every year

Is that why you'll tag the pope as a Satanist? What did he do wrong?
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga I am richer than any man in your lineage ..I can assure you that ..trust me I get bah pass any man from your family lineage FACT . .. I will get sued for telling you the truth ? cheesy you papa dey make 1 million dollars a year ? Does he ? Gerout jare ..see this clown

Oga, calm down Jare! Sebi you're Catholic? Why are you now behaving like this nah.
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by GamalNasser: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Is that why you'll tag the pope as a Satanist? What did he do wrong?

Any man that support homosexuality is a Satanist
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by GamalNasser: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Oga, calm down Jare! Sebi you're Catholic? Why are you now behaving like this nah.

I am Neo Catholic . I am fully with the Catholic Church but I pray on week days with Mountain of Fire and since I started the blessing God has given me is immense
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Any man that support homosexuality is a Satanist

That is not true, show me his statements supporting the act of homosexuality?
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am Neo Catholic . I am fully with the Catholic Church but I pray on week days with Mountain of Fire and since I started the blessing God has given me is immense
Oya Show me the way too
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by GamalNasser: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

That is not true, show me his statements supporting the act of homosexuality?

Here You God Sir

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54627625

Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Here You God Sir

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54627625
GamalNasser, please I need you to do me a favour, take your time and read the full article so you understand the popes stand.
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by GamalNasser: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

GamalNasser, please I need you to do me a favour, take your time and read the full article so you understand the popes stand.
That Pope is a SATANIST..I am a deep child of the Holy Spirit and I know Satanist and I will never pander to them ..God talks to me and I know that man is a Satanist ..the catholic church will be restored soon
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

That Pope is a SATANIST..I am a deep child of the Holy Spirit and I know Satanist and I will never pander to them ..God talks to me and I know that man is a Satanist ..the catholic church will be restored soon
Okay, let's just watch and see, the Word of God is supreme forever.
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by OfficialAwol(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga I am richer than any man in your lineage ..I can assure you that ..trust me I get bah pass any man from your family lineage FACT . .. I will get sued for telling you the truth ? cheesy you papa dey make 1 million dollars a year ? Does he ? Gerout jare ..see this clown

Can you sponsor my music career? All things being equal, if the right steps are taken and money strategically well spent, I'm gonna blow, and I don't think I need to tell you it's a goldmine if I blow.

And With the advent of online streaming, am that is needed is just the right noise, and we could be making millions without me blowing.

And if you don't fancy the business, a grant or connection from u would be appreciated.
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by GamalNasser: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Okay, let's just watch and see, the Word of God is supreme forever.

They satinist used the same pressure to remove the last pope and install their candidate
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by CheGuevara102: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

They satinist used the same pressure to remove the last pope and install their candidate
Have you read about this pope, how he started right from his days in Argentina?

We can't just conclude he's Satanist.
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by Koulture(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

[/s]
Big dogs don't bark.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Anyone can claim to be anything on a faceless forum since it can't be verified.

You sound so pained over trumps loss. grin
The man you have been jumping from thread to thread defending has been giving quit notice by his employers,how does that feel?

Don't even try to engage me in any online fight because am definitely going to mess you up.
Re: Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . by HAccord: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seerade029:

You're not even known in your church, talkless of your local government, you're not known in your state talkless of your country.

Are you catholic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Giwa - Tell Nigerians If Buhari Is Dead Or Alive / Operation Wetie: Akintola-Awolowo Rivalry And Nigeria's First Military Coup / Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.