Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada (806 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by MaziSpartan: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
One of the heroes of the Lekki toll gate massacre, Obianuju Catherine Udeh popularly known as 'Dj Switch' has been given refuge by the Canadian government.

In her presentation to the Canadian parliament, she recounted that the soldiers that shot at them in the Lekki tollgate massacre threatened to shoot her and told them with pride that the shooting was an express order from above.

In her words " “On October 20, 2020, we had spirited Nigerians there united with one goal against police brutality against bad governance.

“What started out as a protest against police brutality with the unit called SARS unfortunately degenerated into something I still find hard to reconcile within my heart.

“We got information that the government wants to see me and six other people and I remember saying to them that we have no leader and if the government wanted to speak with us, he should kindly come to the toll gate and address Nigerians because we have been out for eleven days.”

She added that the first gunshot was heard from behind, adding that it was chaotic as people...

Full story? https://www.ojamedia.com/2020/11/dj-switch-granted-asylum-in-canada.html

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Buziness101: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
We move...

1 Like

Re: Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Mayng01(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
This present administration is a disgrace. It’s very obvious Buhari & buratai aren’t clean.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by dlaw70(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
just like that she don pot leave us for this lord lugard bad drawing.
Re: Dj Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by andyanders: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mayng01:
This present administration is a disgrace. It’s very obvious Buhari & buratai aren’t clean.

You don't know that these guys are from demonic world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ENDCRACKSQUAD Harasses Students In NSUKKA. / Gunmen Kill Man, Wife, Daughter Inside Anambra Church. / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.