Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Tb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb (600 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Jim Iyke Punch Prophet TB Joshua ''man Of God You Took Advantage Of Me'' / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Y
Re: Tb by TecM0: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Tb by Kobojunkiee: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Sorry I don't talk much ,but princess Kamala Harris is a righteous lady who believes so much in nature and it's love , I can swear that no man of God matches her righteousness ,quote me anyway
...She just won and so shall the innocence hiding in cave for ages rejoice ,
This is the end of hypocrisy tanks to the righteous pope francis who will water the ground
This is the end to the plans of the children of satan at the eastern hemisphere ,
Nature shall be known and good gods shall smile

so christians fear not fani kayode is on high drugs..

Cc khiaa tell me what happens over there ,I don't hate u anymore .
Pocohantas where do you belong , say something!
See dem oo...she is a righteous lady..can't you folks learn to leave God out of your delusions? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Iamplato M.A.R.Y where do you belong?
Re: Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
See dem oo... She is a righteous lady? undecided
...She is righteous, don't demonise her because she is a woman!
But go n demonise whole of Israel please

I didn't mention god u are the one calling god like right now, righteousness isn't a churchy or damn ass godly thing,holiness is not righteousness
rapist called pastor fatoyinbo is holy in the sight of sister Nutella

In the real world righteousness ,
Love of animals is a virtue n giving a lesbian a ministerial post is a virtue also ,

But reverse is the case in the church , love of animals is a demonic witchy activity and giving a lesbian a post will lead u to hell

...Pls don't accuse me next time

1 Like

Re: Tb by Kobojunkiee: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Demonize her for what? Abeg, leave God out of this una politics nonsense o'jare!
Re: Tb by MuttleyLaff: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Demonize her for what? Abeg, leave God out of this una politics nonsense o'jare!
African atheist u are worst than Christians ...do you really care about those burnt to the stake by christians ? thousands of innocence killed by christians ? No it doesn't concern u , but trust me when the time comes I will personally count u dumb blackskin atheists alongside christians , you all are DSAME ...spits
Re: Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Tb by MuttleyLaff: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Tb by Kobojunkiee: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
African atheist u are worst than Christians ...do you really care about those burnt to the stake by christians ? thousands of innocence killed by christians ? No it doesn't concern u , but trust me when the time comes I will personally count u dumb blackskin atheists alongside christians , you all are DSAME ...spits
African atheist? Thousands of innocents killed by Christians? Blackskin atheists? What the hell are you high on? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tb by Kobojunkiee: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
[b]I didn't mention god u are the one calling god like right now, righteousness isn't a churchy or damn ass godly thing,holiness is not righteousness
rapist called pastor fatoyinbo is holy in the sight of sister Nutella
In the real world righteousness , Love of animals is a virtue n giving a lesbian a ministerial post is a virtue also ,
I hate to be the one to inform you that in the real world... i.e. the world outside of religious purview... words like 'righteousness' and 'holy' are rarely ever used. Instead, issues such as love of animals are mentioned fall within moral/ethical circles.
Now, as for "giving a lesbian a ministerial post is a virtue"... there again you broach religious grounds and invokes a relation of sorts to God. Honestly, since churches are just business organizations, powered and run by the men who own them, No real reason to drag God into this either.
husbandsnatcha:
But reverse is the case in the church , love of animals is a demonic witchy activity and giving a lesbian a post will lead u to hell [/b]
...Pls don't accuse me next time
Demons/God/righteousness... you did insert God into this in your way. Like I said, keep your p[/quote] At least be honest with yourself. You are here in the religious chat space because you obviously have some God-related issues that you are trying there to get off your chest. Denying it will not help whatever case you intend to or have to make, assuming you have one to make, that is.

1 Like

Re: Tb by kingxsamz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wahala for who no righteous.

1 Like

Re: Tb by IamPlato(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Iamplato M.A.R.Y where do you belong?
Let us all watch and see...

I will bookmark this
Re: Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Tb by MuttleyLaff: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Tb by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mr canceler ntooor go grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Must Have Blood Transfusion - Court Rules / Watch Apostle Joshua Selman - I Will Never Be The Same / Have You Observe These On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.