Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

When Woman Falls The Land Falls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Woman Falls The Land Falls (606 Views)

What To Do When A Fellow Christian Falls Into Sin / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Woman Falls To Death From 100ft High Cathedral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2021
How are you all? Trust your week went great?

Today I want to recap and delve deeper into the role of woman in creation.

Woman, womanhood , the partner of man, maidens ,lady every noble word has been coined to describe woman from time immemorial.

When I say woman I mean true womanhood not female. There is a difference, between female and Woman. Woman is a great title bestowed on the partner of man by God the father , it is a title she bares with honor, character and virtue it is a title to be respected.

Being female on the other hand means one bears the anatomy of a female creature like the XY chromosomes a vagina, narrow shoulders smaller gullet and pronounced breasts this is what makes one female.

In creation we have woman and man alpha the other beta (please do not take my words literally I always say a challenge I ha e is in describing spiritual things in human words)

Woman is the more powerful of the the two and I will explain my meaning. Woman who is the more hyper sensitive to spiritual and has a direct connection with all things spiritual unlike man who is meant to be active in spiritual things or else he looses the connection with God , with woman it isn't the same. Woman can easily communicate and connect with the spiritual by virtue of her role in creation childbirth and nurturer of life.

This is why I smile whenever someone asks me my thoughts on transgender and the likes , having physically made features of a female can never make one female.

A woman who lives up the the expectations of the title is like hurricane. She can unleash powers of protection and fury in her wrath, she holds great influence on the spiritual when she truly lives up to that status of true woman.

This is why before any society falls look at their women and study the change in their behavior and watch how it affected the entire kingdom or nation.

Go through history from time immemorial be it christian or muslim texts see how from the Roman empire to the Persona how as their women fell and allowed themselves to be degraded the society fell too.

This is no error because woman true women are a spiritual anchor in creation for spiritual power. A society of only men cannot thrive nor would it survive but a society of only true women would hence you have the history of the amazons.

A woman stands above man in all things spiritual this is why even in ancient times young men are cautioned in how to treat woman nobly.

When a woman lives as she should she aligns spiritual with the creator and her . A woman who lives aright, speaks nobly, a ts nobly and exhibits purest virtues stands as true woman in creation. Such a woman can never even inhabit the thought to self her body or engage in such crass things as voodoo or envy. A woman who lives in accordance with the laws of God is massively empowered spiritually by nature.

She has what the word refers to as feminity , she radiates true beauty and forces everyone around her to want to be on their best behavior. She radiates courage and her spirit aura is strong and powerful. The nature beings bow to her command naturally.

But today what we have is majorly females who have lost their way in what it means to be a woman. They try to use every artificial means to change themselves to fill that inner void they don't understand, some try to use the material things to fill it but no matter how much they have they just don't feel fulfilled.

Every society that has fallen is first preceeded by the fall of their women in character behavior and morals. It is no secret. This is why there are sayings like.behund every successful man is a woman. While on the surface one could dissect and strip the famous quote to suite whatever narrative I and simply telling you as it is and should be.

99% of any nation facing serious problems begins with how their women stand spiritually. The muslim nations know of this and try to use ridiculous laws to hold their women by force to higher standards but this while it may work for a while is unnatural and bound to fail after a while as witnessed in the Arab spring some.years ago.

Truth is simple.and devoid on complications and Manipulations. Anything is borne from falsehood. This is why anytime you see a man facing challenges the first thing to check is association with women around him both in this life and past lives.

This is why it is important who you marry as a man. And more importantly never make her tears touch the soil on which you toil. This is the beginning of alot of mens problems. Most women don't know the power they posses hence allow themselves be used as conduits for dark forces especially women who engage in immoral life styles and voodoo.

It is better you offend your fellow man than a woman , I am speaking to those men given to sexual escapades with different lovers, such men carry around with them several heavy spirit burdens which they can't untangle in one earth life and they don't know it.

A man came to me seeking peace and guidance and one of the conditions I asked him was can you stay celibate for 3 months he out right told me yes he can stay off his wife but he can't stay celibate for that long grin.

I never heard from him again. When I say fall of woman I didn't soley heap the blame on woman's heads no, the men played a major role in it but still to she whom much is given much is expected.

True womanhood shines like a beacon in a troubled sea, when a woman looses this she becomes a plaything to spiritual forces and a black hole and woe betide the man who engaged with her sexually. A woman whose womanliness is gone is like a house without doors windows or a gate yet there is a huge table of food and cash in the middle of the house for all the see , every single demon and earth stuck spirit will take refuge in her like a motel some will spend days some hours and some months they will go and come as they please.

Such a female will fall from deed to deed. This month you are complaining about how she cheated on her husband next month it might be how her husband's brother is having his way with her or next thing some rich man and his dogs.. my point is she will fall from deed to deed to deed the only limit will be dark spirit 's desire that's taken refuge in her.

She will find it easier and easier to do evil and she won't understand why herself.
Her emotions would be unstable and she would still not understand what she is doing in her eyes all will be justified. grin

She will be like a life boat lost at sea. Until she recognizes within herself what she has lost and begin to make amends. It is not by saying jesus is my saviour and suddenly she is washed clean no it doesn't work that way grin

She has to learn to stand on her own two feet spiritually, she had to learn to talk to God the father again, she has to take responsibility for her life and make deliberate choices to fix it, Piece by piece..

A woman can habor several demons daily around her person and outwardly you won't see any visible physical consequences, she may have a good job, good health etc but any man who crosses her path his entire life would be devasted by just don't of these numerous demons, this is how powerful women are spiritually.

I have seen a case of a grown man who abandoned his family, a wife and 4 grown graduate kids and Moved in with another lady in a different area. The man was convinced her loved this other lady infact he willed his property to her now when I got involved on behest of the wife it turned out the man was under a spell the other lady had attached to him by the lady intentionally to secure wealth , this is commonly done for Alfas for ladies or so called prophets / prophetesses given to unmarried women or younger women desperate for material wealth. They invoke the lesser demon named Bleep (Deleted demonology lecture).

This demon feeds off lust and sexual perversity and rewards the conduit with influence over the man , he is placed in a trance ike state and does whatever the woman wants. He becomes addicted to her and suffocates of oxygen when away from her. He comes to find his wife and kids irritating and may end up moving in with his mistress. Yes it happened and I have handled several cases like this.

So one must be careful and wary when indulging in your excesses.

We must as a society try to help our women elevate themselves back to their rightful position. We should only encourage nobility and discourage crass show of shame and objectification of women in our society.

I hope I have helped someone with this

As always I am available through the usual channels

Cheers

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by Observer007(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2021
First off, you can't expect to be taken seriously with a moniker like that. Let's start from there.
Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Observer007:
First off, you can't expect to be taken seriously with a moniker like that. Let's start from there.

grin

You are obviously new to my wittings welcome..

I have addressed this in the past writings but I will for your sake and other rnew readers.

I intentionally choose that name to keep.off religious fanatics and obssessive self righteous people.

Look around the world. Everywhere you look , you see names like daughter of zion son of light jesuschild jesusnggr jesus pikin daughterofjesus

Yet so much evil and they all act like their username is satanpikin grin

I want to only attract those who look beyond the sufface , people who are able to analyze and accept information not because I or some pastor says so but because they have thought for themselves .

Hence ether username

Cheers

1 Like

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Observer007:

You are new here bah? grin

Baba don address this way back abeg shift make we read something

5 Likes

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by Realtalk20: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
OP sending your a DM pls respond asap
Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by Davoneskay(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Davoneskay:
Women are truly portal to another world... a spiritual portal. I have always said it that women are more powerful than men in spiritual terms. Also @ Gofuckyourself, kindly write on the power of menstrual blood and male semen. I read somewhere that it has some secrets in the occult. Also, I need you to write on the power of sexual intercourse (love making) between partners who are truly in love. I read somewhere that it can be used by the females to reach KHAA... the 96% of the real universe. I couldn't fully grasp all these because the dictions used in those books can best be understood by science students and I'm not. Lastly, please, write on masturbation. So many people are in such bondage. I did this for over 13/14 years. It only stopped after some spiritual encounters. So many people think they can stop it via rehab but na deceit.
I hope I'm not asking for too much. I only want to hear you views. I would have chatted you up but you hardly respond timely to my messages. I know you're quite busy.
Gracias!

Okay good points and solid background I will definitely write on this

1 Like

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Realtalk20:
OP sending your a DM pls respond asap

Sorry if it is for consultation today is for classes tomorrow all.thriugj to Saturday is for consultation

Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by Realtalk20: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Sorry if it is for consultation today is for classes tomorrow all.thriugj to Saturday is for consultation

Thank you for understanding

embarassed

What time tomorrow sir
Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Realtalk20:

embarassed

What time tomorrow sir

Just send me a DM with your number and the time that works for you and I will revert where adjustment is needed

Cheers

1 Like

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by Realtalk20: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Just send me a DM with your number and the time that works for you and I will revert where adjustment is needed

Cheers

Done sir

Pls check ur mail
Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by livebyday(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good evening,

Very interesting topic indeed. Have wanted to comment on one of your topics for some time now but have been so busy.
Anyways my question: what's your take on spirit wife and husband.
Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
livebyday:
Good evening,

Very interesting topic indeed. Have wanted to comment on one of your topics for some time now but have been so busy.
Anyways my question: what's your take on spirit wife and husband.

grin

Funny enough I was asked this by someone recently who believed this was their affliction.

Let me state this clearly I don't know if it's for lack of a better word as I know it's often difficult explaining spiritual things in human words but going by the literal explanation of spirit husband and wife it is totally impossible.

But a woman can pick up an earth stuck spirit easily daily by virtue of her spiritual sensitivity which is the nature of true woman but this cannot in any way affect her ability to have a relationship with another man nor can except when the relationship has intentionally been targeted .
But I find most ladies or men who feel they are afflicted by a spirit spouse often are not in any relationship or they are unable to hold any intimate relationship with another for a length of time. This is not caused by any spirit spouse. There could be a number of reasons like but trust me spirit spouse is not the reason.

No amount of spiritual baths or charms or hexes can make a relationship that is unatueal stand the test of time. Such for ed relationships end eventually when the spell wears off with time.

Lots of people are experiencing difficulty in finding a partner for various reasons , some are due to karma from a past life others are just note sociable some just haven't mastered their selves enough while others haven't just met the right person.

This so called spirit spouse of thing is an elementary explanation to a deeper issue.

There are women afflicted with devourer demons. Any man she dates looses all his material wealth and his good fortune is fed upon by this demon.

Now this exists and isn't something curable with spiritual baths and such nonsense trivial tricks but that is a topic for another day .

And usually women afflicted with this demon don't know they are. It can be out in the lady without her knowledge or she picked it up by engaging with a man who is into demonology and again intentionally put it on her . Or the woman went to all.thrs Alfas for help and ventured into conjuring with one not so experienced and the demon attached itself to her without her knowledge..

Also certain demons are attracted to women born on certain dates by default due to such women having high spiritual strength aura which is very attractive to these demons like honey to bees but I can't go into details of that here because it will scare people

grin

But if you know how it's easy to identify suck women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by Davoneskay(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Okay good points and solid background I will definitely write on this
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: When Woman Falls The Land Falls by HelpYourself(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Davoneskay:

Thanks so much.

It is my.pleasure indeed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Scientific World Doesn't Accept The Genesis Account Of Creation / Foursquare Church’s Former General Overseer, Badejo, Dies At 74 / Patrick Eholor Slams Apostle Suleiman Over Another Sex Scandal Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.