Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Land Documentation Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Documentation Advice (286 Views)

Know The Status Of Your Land Documentation / METRIX. Real Estate In(nigeria & US), Legal/land Documentation,CIVIL Engineering / Fact About Land Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Documentation Advice by Fistop: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good evening experienced professionals in the house. Please I need your advice, guide and counsel. My late grandfather has a big expanse of lands running into hectares somewhere in Ogun state. He has five children, four females, which one of them happens to be my mum and a male who is also late. None of the children are interested in the land but we the grand children are all interested in the land. The land has no documents. How do we go about it?
Re: Land Documentation Advice by Fistop: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Still waiting for your advice.
Re: Land Documentation Advice by Fistop: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2020
STill waiting for advice..................
Re: Land Documentation Advice by davodyguy: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2020
Fistop:
Good evening experienced professionals in the house. Please I need your advice, guide and counsel. My late grandfather has a big expanse of lands running into hectares somewhere in Ogun state. He has five children, four females, which one of them happens to be my mum and a male who is also late. None of the children are interested in the land but we the grand children are all interested in the land. The land has no documents. How do we go about it?

Very simple

Survey the land, then chart it

Take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Land Documentation Advice by isererefunmi: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
I work at bureau of Lands in Ogun state .
I can help you on it.
Send me an email excellentprifun@gmail.com
Re: Land Documentation Advice by Landcheck: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fistop:

Let the surviving children of your grandfather prepare an MOU and a Deed of Gift transferring the land to each of the grandchildren. A survey plan would also be needed.

Preferably, a Provisional Survey plan is done for the entire property and for the sake of dividing it and then each of the grandchildren now does his own Survey Plan.

1 Like

Re: Land Documentation Advice by Fistop: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Thank you all for your responses.

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decor / 4bederoom Duplex Suitable For Bank,office@ NTA Ozuoba Road,port Harcourt / Own Your Dream Home Via National Housing Fund Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.