Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb (1299 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by LiveTimesNG: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
"What I did with money made from arm robbery", Nigeria’s most wanted robbery kingpin, Shina Rambo who turned born again Christian reveals (Video)

Read details in the below with video...

https://livetimesng.com/what-i-did-with-money-made-from-arm-robbery-nigerias-most-wanted-robbery-kingpin-shina-rambo-who-turned-born-again-christian-reveals-video/

Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by SATANNIST: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
he is still supposed to be arrested and prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by writetopoker2: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Yellowba pills self. Very funny & unpatriotic group
Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by grim33(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Criminals will all of a sudden become pastors and their crimes will be forgotten.

This is not what justice means.
This guy should rot in a cell .
This is the world we find ourselves, a place where justice doesn’t exist.
Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by punisha: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Leave trash for lawma.
You have done the crime.
E remain the time chief.
Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
He should be arrested, this type of confession encourages Armed Robbers to continue their evil until when GOD will arrest them.

This man wasted alot of souls and now he has repented, he wants us to believe that GOD has forgiven him and he is no more a sinner, what of the unrepentants he killed, will GOD forgive those people he killed since they were not alive today to confess to GOD and repent like this Armed Robber.

Why do people always run to churches to tell the public that they were Armed Robbers but they have now Repented.

1 Like

Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by DasaintHope(m): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Since this doesn't concern me, I'd like to take this opportunity to send my heartfelt condolences to Goliath's family and friends I didn't know death is found in Stone's. Fare thee well Goliath
Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by DasaintHope(m): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Since this doesn't concern me, I'd like to take this opportunity to send my heartfelt condolences to Goliath's family and friends I didn't know death is found in Stone's. Fare thee well Goliath
Re: Video: I'm Now 'shina Jesus' -nigeria’s Most Wanted Robbery Kingpin, Shina Ramb by Babaflenjor: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
He should be arrested, this type of confession encourages Armed Robbers to continue their evil until when GOD will arrest them.

This man wasted alot of souls and now he has repented, he wants us to believe that GOD has forgiven him and he is no more a sinner, what of the unrepentants he killed, will GOD forgive those people he killed since they were not alive today to confess to GOD and repent like this Armed Robber.

Why do people always run to churches to tell the public that they were Armed Robbers but they have now Repented.
He was arrested prosecuted and sentenced to death, but the found grace him and today he is what he is go and read his story

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old South African Girl Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School / How Ahmed Gulak, Was Killed / Oyo Jailbreak: Two Prisoners Return After Starving For Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.