Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! (26935 Views)

Announcing God's Kingdom On Earth: Pls Disregard Endtime And Rapture / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
This is a very terrifying testimony, but a must read!!!

Be u muslim, Christian, pagan, agonist, buddhist, hindu, atheist or ritualist,

You gotta see this!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/index.htm

1 Like

Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
This is arrant rubbish. a very platonic lie. I don't doubt Heaven or hell but the revelations.
she said she saw pope john paul II in hell.I'm not saying it is not possible for a pope to go to hell(afterall the church has a history of 20 anti"bad" popes)but she is talking as a hater of the catholic church. How?
1. she saw the pope in hell,
2.she saw Mary mother of jesus in heaven but it was revealed to her by God that Mary doesn't know what happpens on earth,
3.When God was praying for his pastors evangelist and so on i did'nt hear the name catholic, bishops, priests.why? ( are saying that there are not good ones at least one)
so you can see she doesn't support the catholic church( not that the revelations were not real). What finally made me believe that this is a BIG lie was when she said she saw the souls of children age 8 in hell. What was their offences? CARTOONS.(tom & jerry Ben 10). BLOODY CRAP .

Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
That lady must have been smoking ganja when she had that "revelation"
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
lucenzo:

This is arrant rubbish. a very platonic lie. I don't doubt Heaven or hell but the revelations.
she said she saw pope john paul II in hell.I'm not saying it is not possible for a pope to go to hell(afterall the church has a history of 20 anti"bad" popes)but she is talking as a hater of the catholic church. How?
1. she saw the pope in hell,
2.she saw Mary mother of jesus in heaven but it was revealed to her by God that Mary doesn't know what happpens on earth,
3.When God was praying for his pastors evangelist and so on i did'nt hear the name catholic, bishops, priests.why? ( are saying that there are not good ones at least one)
  so you can see she doesn't support the catholic church( not that the revelations were not real). What finally made me believe that this is a BIG lie was when she said she saw the souls of children age 8 in hell. What was their offences? CARTOONS.(tom & jerry Ben 10). BLOODY CRAP .

Just as you read in the revelation,

Jesus is coming back for a church that is Holy,

Without blemish, wrinkle, spots, etc.

Believing or not believing that idolatry is a sin,

Does not change the fact that it is SIN!!!

I can tell you are a Christian,

Why not read the Bible for yourself,

And then come tell me what It says about idolatry.

Mind you, worshiping or honoring Mary and the so-called saints,

Was added by the Europeans (former idol worshipers),

Into their routine of worship.

Please show me in the Bible,

Where you see Jesus and the apostles honoring Mary or praying to a saint.

Jesus says He is sitting at the right hand of the father,

Interceding on our behalf.

Just tell me why you are praying to a graven image,

When you know for a fact that,

The ten commandment says otherwise!!!

I wonder why you feel attacked!

When there was a rumor that Pastor Bimbo was in hell,

Did pentecostals jump up and start shouting, "We're being discriminated against!"

Mind you, denomination or no denomination,

If there is sin in your life,

No matter how big or small it is,

You must repent for Jesus is coming right away!!!

4 Likes

Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
chukwudi44:

That lady must have been smoking ganja when she had that "revelation"

You are the ganja peddler, right?
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2011
You are the ganja peddler, right?

I insist the lady in question was speaking under the influence of the demon in charge of ganja.Imagine someone syaing thr the late pope johnpaulii was preaching about money,could you please provide a link to substantiate that claim
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
Why don't u do d research urself,

Since u r d one who needs convincing!

U think title will take u to heaven?

Keep thinking!
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
Insert Quote
Why don't u do d research urself,

Since u r d one who needs convincing!

U think title will take u to heaven?

Keep thinking!

did I mention title in my post,the ganja lady claimed that pope JOHNPAUL II was preaching about money while ignoring salvation.I have only asked for just a single link to substantiate that claim and here you are spewing gibberish.

He would not offer reality; would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists; Daughter, now he is here in this place

Imagine the deranged creature saying the pope did not beleive in heaven or hell where did anyone read this from!!!
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
@Chukwudi44

I could care less about looking for evidence for you,

But I can tell you that I have never seen him preaching about heaven or hell,

OR have you!!!

Besides, where did you read in that article,

That he did not believe in heaven and hell?!!!
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by 21052011: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
and another

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611727.0.html#msg7795665

sleeping with nuns
it was in the testimony wasnt it?
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
21-05-2011:

and another

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611727.0.html#msg7795665

sleeping with nuns
it was in the testimony wasnt it?

Chukwudi44, Is this enough proof for you now?

I'm not trying to pick up quarrels with you,

I jsut want you to put two and two together.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by sunnywhyt(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2013
Register at this new online BIZ tip site and get yourself updated on all areas of online business visit http://bizlodged.com,,,
ADMIN NEEDED-admin will be rewarded depending on their work on this site and lots of freebies to be won daily,hurry now and register
ADMIN VACANCIES
>NEW SECTION
>ONLINE BIZ TUTORIAL
>HYIP TIPS
>SPORT BETTING PICKS AND NEWS
>AFFILIATE SECTION
If you know you are capable to handle any post OF the above listed register and apply for it.....
Let your MB work for you instead of reading and surfing some unnecessary stuffs online
Register at this new online BIZ tip site and get yourself updated on all areas of online business visit http://bizlodged.com,,,
ADMIN NEEDED-admin will be rewarded depending on their work on this site and lots of freebies to be won daily,hurry now and register
ADMIN VACANCIES
>NEW SECTION
>ONLINE BIZ TUTORIAL
>HYIP TIPS
>AFFILIATE SECTION
If you know you are capable to handle any post OF the above listed register and apply for it.....
Let your MB work for you instead of reading and surfing some unnecessary stuffs online
ADMIN VACANCIES
>NEW SECTION
>ONLINE BIZ TUTORIAL
>HYIP TIPS
>AFFILIATE SECTION
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Jonakez(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
I strongly the msg by Sister Linda...
The Lord's coming is near!!!
The only time we have is now that we'are living...
Jesus Christ is real!
Heaven is real!
Hell is real!
O'Lord; have mercy on me..
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by Jonakez(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
I strongly the msg by Sister Linda...
Jesus Christ is real!
Heaven is real!
Hell is real!
O'Lord; have mercy on me.. embarassedI strongly the msg by Sister Linda...
Jesus Christ is real!
Heaven is real!
Hell is real!
O'Lord; have mercy on me..
Re: Revelation Of Hell, Heaven And Rapture- A Must Read! by enajlatema: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
hi good evening, im jane from philippines.. i just want to ask somebody if they know how to contact brother michael sambo or sister linda ngaujah? im a christian pls. help, Godbless smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Do You Attend? / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.