Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To Get A Job Immediately After Graduation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job Immediately After Graduation (453 Views)

I Need A Good Paying Job Immediately My People / "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Job Immediately After Graduation by obrien29(m): 4:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Are you about to graduate from college? Are you frantic and uncertain about how you would pick up your life and succeed? Do you wonder how you will get a job right after graduation?

Right before graduation, these worries may come into your head and stick there. You’ll seem confused, and every picture you have of the future would be bleak. It happens, and it is valid, but you don’t have to bother too much if you have the right plans to guide you.

On this blog post, we will be treating the guide on how to get a job immediately after graduation. These are like the steps you have to take to secure a job right after graduation. These steps runs through before securing your admission into college, during your time in college and some few months towards your convocation.

Alright. Let us get to it.

For your benefit, and to simplify this for your better understanding, we will be breaking the guide into two stages. 1. Before College. 2. During College ....

READ MORE BELOW ...

https://evure.com.ng/2020/11/09/get-a-job-after-graduation/

Re: How To Get A Job Immediately After Graduation by obrien29(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: How To Get A Job Immediately After Graduation by oyabak2020: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details
Re: How To Get A Job Immediately After Graduation by obrien29(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Free Coin Airdrops (giveaways) / Volkswagen T4 Bus Available On Hire Purchase / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.