Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Health Is Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth (207 Views)

Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth: Herbal Products All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth by Masandra(f): 6:07am On Nov 10, 2020
Sometimes we neglect our health all in the name of making wealth, forgeting that HEALTH IS WEALTH. Only a healthy person can live to enjoy the wealthy benefits. In this regards, a solution has been provided to help you secure financial freedom as well as catering for your health. In essence you get to enjoy wealth and live healthily. Ask me how? Freedom Synerggy Pro offers you the opportunity to earn money bonuses every 6 weeks and enjoy free healthy products instantly. Invest in your health.

YOUR HEALTH. MATTERS AS WELL AS YOUR WEALTH.

1 Share

Re: Health Is Wealth by Masandra(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Hard Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Rich

1. Exploit your gift

2. Cut unnecessary expenses

3. Make investments.... I repeat make investments

4.mind your friends selection

5. Abstain from get rich quick...

6. Develop the study culture

7. Be disciplined

8. Pay your debts.

I repeated number 3 because is one of the major reasons for one to be rich to attain financial freedom.... Make calculated real investments.
To know more about surest investments you can do to earn genuine income and health packages without referral nor direct labour,
Call me on 09028097926
Or chat me up on WhatsApp.
I am Miss Mary Vincent a Financial Consultant with Freedom Synergy Pro

We are happy people,
We are one family,
Join the train of change that we have started.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Grow My Hair Faster In A Week? / When Will Banks Stop These Things.. / No Relaxation Of COVID-19 Rules For Christmas Season — PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.