Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way (763 Views)

One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by usj(m): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm currently on my way to work, just at crown estate all of a sudden cars in from started stopping. That itself wasn't surprising due to constant lagos traffic, but, what was passengers were fleeing their vehicles. So we joined them in fleeing so it became a chain reaction. How I ran out of the car and found myself in the Bush I can't tell. You need to see how people where falling while running. Everything has return to normal and I still don't know the cause of the commotion. I'm trying to attach the video I took but nairaland says it's too large.
Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwa0rYmMvQ
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by wewe1(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Uhumm
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by Nbotee(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol... U ran as others were running and yet I'm sure most ppl who were running didnt know why dey were running... Dats what happens wen fear rules the land..

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by usj(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2020
Nbotee:
Lol... U ran as others were running and yet I'm sure most ppl who were running didnt know why dey were running... Dats what happens wen fear rules the land..
no one knows, some said they heard gun shots others say they saw people with cutlass. Personally I did not see nor heard anything.
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by MossadAgent: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Typical herd mentality .

Lagosians are cowards and are easily spooked .

This is how wilderbeast just begin running because they saw one of theirs running.

The most foolish, naive and cowardly people are lagosians

For all we know , the stampede to rush out if their vehicles must have started from a driver rushing out to take a sh!t.

Bloody cowards.
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by MossadAgent: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
usj:
no one knows, some said they heard gun shots others say they saw people with cutlass. Personally I did not see nor heard anything.

Hebivore
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by usj(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2020
MossadAgent:
Typical herd mentality .

Lagosians are cowards and are easily spooked .

This is how wilderbeast just begin running because they saw one of theirs running.

The most foolish, naive and cowardly people are lagosians

For all we know , the stampede to rush out if their vehicles must have started from a driver rushing out to take a sh!t.

Bloody cowards.
you can't really blame us from trying to run to safety here. There has been a lot of killings in lagbasa, ajah,ekwefo area (over who is going to be the kind of that region) cultists fight and what not.
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by dederocs(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2020
In a police free society, hoodlums, robbers and killers profit...the people say they can dowithout the police.
Re: Chaos At Lekki Epe Express Way by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria's with false alarm

(1) (Reply)

How I Shot And Cut Off The Head Of A Man - Member Of Supreme Vikings Confesses. / Poor Woman Cries For Help As Cows Eat All Her Vegetables� / JUMIA Is Now A Fraudulent Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.