Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,055 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital (883 Views)

Updated Rate For Foodstuff Export / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / Wheat Offal Supplier In Ibadan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by dumahi(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2020
If you have some time to spare, there is a new opportunity you have to help people in getting foodstuff at cheaper prices while earning hugely from doing so. This is how it goes: the idea is based on the fact that every food item in Nigeria has its 'home' location. For instance, the 'home' of rice may be Ofada in Ogun State or Abakaliki in Ebonyi State (this could be wrong though) and the 'home' of yams may be Benue or Taraba State.

There are all sorts of food items such as yam, tomatoes, fish, crayfish, eggs, red oil, onion, ginger, garlic, millet, soya beans, etc, etc, etc. Which of these numerous food items has a 'home' in your state or part of the state? If you can answer this question correctly, then, you have found a big treasure trove that can start earning you millions of naira in a few months even if you don't have one naira as start-up capital. Again, you don't even need to touch the foodstuff yourself since you will only be acting as a middleman between buyers all over the country and sellers in your location. IF YOU ARE A FAR OR FOOD PRODUCER, THAT IS EVEN BETTER.

How can you be a part of this? There is a company that has a network of foodstuff customers all over the length and width of the country. All you need is to register with them for free. After that, whenever they have a customer who needs the foodstuff that you have access to, they connect you with the customer to transact directly with using online platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, phone calls, and more.

The company is taking a lot of measures to prevent fraudsters from taking undue advantage of their system. So, they take the time to approve your registration. If you qualify, they subject you to a one-day online training on how it works. Then, they start sending businesses that match your entry to you.

You can click here now to apply. Thank you.

I would like to call the attention of the following people to this:
Trueigbo
OLAMIMO12
Chufav
adedapodvirus001
Henryimoter
Hardbodyprime
Damigold2020
Okikiola914
Netflixng
Great103
Enoet
culjoe360
Ferogen1
Lickingleks
ajasielpartner
Mide3367
Agrothrive
KunmiakiN
Stanobel
abolaji62
callmeboss
oyefoyinsade
ict4ict
olaleo
Tundesanco
Walters12
Olagabriel26
kazaik
Lathrowinger
Adetunjioludami
Omas03
Stfadaanthony
sunzie
Ezeromeoil01
Isrealolajide
Ernerstdavid55
Meatandfishshar
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by Ussycool: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2020
I have registered. May this platform provide opportunity for my dream business plan.
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by Pierocash(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Am coming, let me check my backyard first
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by Welcum: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2020
This is great! I'm in.
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by Welcum: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Pierocash:
Am coming, let me check my backyard first
Backyard? Why do some of you think everything is a joke?
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by 10mobile: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2020
This is a nice idea.
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by pk2me: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2020
What about buyers any room for them?

1 Like

Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by Nbotee(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2020
I noticed ur registration is for sellers.. How about making it open for buyers as well who may want to venture into distribution and sales..
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by dumahi(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
pk2me:
What about buyers any room for them?

Yes, they have buyers' network. When I get the link, I'd share it with you.

cc: Nbotee
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by dumahi(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Yes, Pk2me and Nbotee, they have buyer network too. I'll get the link and share with you here.
Re: A New Way To Become A Wealthy Foodstuff Supplier In Nigeria With Zero Capital by IRIENBOY(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Top 10 Millionaire Poultry Farmers To Follow In Africa / 2 Acres Of Farm Land For Sale / Cheap Matured Turkeys Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.