Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. (20159 Views)

50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) / Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper / Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2020
Good morning everyone.
I currently based in the north and I want to venture into supply of foodstuff from the Northern part of Nigeria to the south.

Please you guys should help with the list of profitable food items and preferably the location that they are in high demand.

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by czarr(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Onions

2 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by engrfaruq(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
Good morning everyone.
I currently based in the north and I want to venture into the supply of foodstuff from the Northern part of Nigeria to south.

Please you guys should help with the list of profitable food items and preferably the location that they are in high demand.

Happy New Year!

Goat business is a cool one

2 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2020
Please where do you think one can sell them easily? I mean the statel
czarr:
Onions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Okay, good.
Thank you. Where is your location please?
engrfaruq:

Goat business is a cool one
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by czarr(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
port Harcourt
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by czarr(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
I reside in pH incase I can be of help
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Dealcoven: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
Good morning everyone.
I currently based in the north and I want to venture into the supply of foodstuff from the Northern part of Nigeria to south.

Happy New Year!
What are the cheapest avaliable foodstuffs you have access to. We can work together seamlessly without fear or favour. WhatsApp would be a more better channel to deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
Good morning everyone.

Happy New Year!
pls am. Also interested in doing business with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
czarr:
port Harcourt
Okay, thank you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2020
Dealcoven:
What are the cheapest avaliable foodstuffs you have access to. We can work together seamlessly without fear or favour. WhatsApp would be a more better channel to deal
Oh okay, I'll contact you. Thank you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
pls am. Also interested in doing business with u
Okay, how can I contact you?
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Dealcoven: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:

Oh okay, I'll contact you. Thank you
070 539 766 98 WhatsApp me
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by engrfaruq(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
Okay, good.
Thank you. Where is your location please?

Abuja.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by olumide3367(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Check my signature for my contact details. My company can be your independent marketer and we get customers for your products. We have large customer base.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by DonBenny77(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:
Good morning everyone.

Happy New Year!
message me on wats app
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
mustafaa:

Okay, how can I contact you?
obotphilomena@gmail.com
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
obotphilomena@gmail.com
Check your WhatsApp, I've sent you a message already
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2020
DonBenny77:

message me on wats app
Okay, I've sent you a message
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2020
olumide3367:
Check my signature for my contact details. My company can be your independent marketer and we get customers for your products. We have large customer base.
I've sent you a message
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2020
engrfaruq:

Abuja.
Okay, thanks Engr. Faruq. I really appreciate you sir
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
mustafaa:

Check your WhatsApp, I've sent you a message already
okay
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by rafindo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
@ mustafaa Well I basically have been looking for such partnership As an agro investor. Serious biz talk . WhatsApp me on 08090610640
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
rafindo:
@ mustafaa Well I basically have been looking for such partnership As an agro investor. Serious biz talk . WhatsApp me on 08090610640
Okay
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by verminnel(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Uka15(m): 3:49am On Jan 04, 2020
mustafaa:
Good morning everyone.

Happy New Year!

Please how do i contact you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by oneman11(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2020
I am also in the business of pepper Sourcing from the north and taking to the south south or south west. Currently trying to give okra sourcing a try. I am base in abuja maybe we can link up. Contact. 08097035967
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
oneman11:
I am also in the business of pepper Sourcing from the north and taking to the south south or south west. Currently trying to give okra sourcing a try. I am base in abuja maybe we can link up. Contact. 08097035967
Okay, great. I'll contact you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Uka15:

Please how do i contact you.
Please drop your number let me contact you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
verminnel:
Please I need someone from the north to supply me cheap food items to bayelsa state precisely..kindly contact me if we can deal 0 7 0 6 8 4 1 3 959
Okay ma'am, you will hear from me
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Uka15(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
mustafaa:

Please drop your number let me contact you

08062979782-- whatsapp
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by guyman3000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am highly interested in this,,I base in Lagos lekki precisely, onions sales his highly appreciated here..my WhatsApp contact is 09076488329

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun / 7 Things You Must Know Before Going To Cucumber Farming / Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.