Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

..... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ..... (570 Views)

Make 10k Daily With You Trading. / Are You Trading BTC Already At Perfectchanger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by MONEY247: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2020
I am not asking you to join any telegram/WhatsApp group....... I want to show you a secret in the market........

Signify let's Discuss....!!!

Thread closed!!!!
Re: ..... by benjanjo1: 7:08am On Nov 10, 2020
MONEY247:
I am not asking you to join any telegram/WhatsApp group....... I want to show you a secret in the market........

Signify let's Discuss....!!!

ok let's hear it
Re: ..... by Kulex56: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2020
We are in
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2020
In
Re: ..... by Tony142: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Scam, real profitable trader do not make noise - they make money instead

1 Like

Re: ..... by benjanjo1: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

let us hear him out first
Re: ..... by Tony142: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2020
benjanjo1:

let us hear him out first

I did not need to hear him b4 I know what he is up to, as someone who have been in the Forex industry for some years now I can dercern a fake trader from a profitable trader
Re: ..... by MONEY247: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

Shut up....!!!!
I didn't ask for any money....!!!

Re: ..... by MONEY247: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

I did not need to hear him b4 I know what he is up to, as someone who have been in the Forex industry for some years now I can dercern a fake trader from a profitable trader

Get out if here now ....!!!!
Re: ..... by MONEY247: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

Leave nooowwwwww.....I am not happy... With you oooo..my guy....
I am doing it for free .....it took me nights and day if study......
Re: ..... by Tony142: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2020
MONEY247:

Shut up....!!!!

I know, but nothing is free, u will surely ask for money later, either by cash or give them tour affiliate link to register with so that u can recover back your loss, Lol

my mentor is a profitable Forex trader, and trust me he does not make noise about it, it is only trader that are looking for ways to recover back their losses that looks for people to teach, profitable trader do not look for people, people come to them instead, in fact, real profitable trader hardly teach or talk about it

1 Like

Re: ..... by AdeifeTaiwo: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
How to Set up your Own N50 Million per year Currency Trading Business

Available here in the link below is a step by step training by Full time Forex Trading Expert, Micheal Olatunji

Its true no one wants to work with grey hair, and you also want to money that would enable you to retire on your own terms, with more than enough money to take care of your loved Ones...which isnt A million or 2

In this product is a 30 days program That will give you full access to a private video series that shows you step by step, everything you need to know about how you can set up your own N50 million per year currency trading business.

1. This video series would help drown your fear, build discipline towards being a consistent and profitable trader,

NB: among 100% of those who trade only 97% of them are not consistently making profit, this course would place among
the 3% who are consistent and profitable trader who keep smiling at the bank.

2. You will be taught what you should do to ensure your personalized trading system yields substantial profits as the market changes its color

3. You will be taught on fundamental analysis because trading thrives on news, you will be taught on how to make succecful trades based on how the market is addjusting to economic and political trends

4. You will be given support and guide to the point where you can make N50 Million a year

5. What makes this product unique however is that, You will be taught on how to develop the Winners "6th sense" for knowing exactly when to ENTER or EXIT a profitable trade

Also, Why should you use this method instead of other ways already known, What does this program do differently >>

After registering for the training and you have been taught

you will be provided access to a Members-Only Telegram Group where you can
get detailed answers from the Trainer himself, You also get a chance to access the WEEKLY Member-Only LIVE Trading Sessions

IMPORTANT TO NOTE IS

Firstly

YOU ARE NOT GIVING MONEY TO ANYONE TO TRADE FOR YOU!!!
The goal is to show you how to make money by trading yourself.

Secondly

Though, there are hundreds of Forex Teachers out there who tell you all their trades are accurate
and you cant loose money even if you use their strategy

Lol..
Even the likes of Warren Buffett, Goerge Soros and the world's biggest central banks loose money occasionally when trading...
These guys have 100s of mathematics PhDs, high IQ traders and analyst on their payroll, and they spend millions on crazy fast computers with >20GB RAM...

yet from time to time they loose money,

No true successful trader worth his salt will look you in the eye and tell you you cant loose
Forex, like everything else in life(even business) is a gamble
The secret is to learn how to...

WIN more than you LOSE!!!

To find out more on what you need to do differently and achieve that high liberating income goal being a FOREX TRADER

Click this link to contact me or

http:///+2348059322776

Cliack this link to just register for the course directly

https:///y2msnfhd
Re: ..... by MONEY247: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

I know, but nothing is free, u will surely ask for money later, either by cash or give them tour affiliate link to register with so that u can recover back your loss, Lol

I will close this thread for my sanity sake....

my mentor is a profitable Forex trader, and trust me he does not make noise about it, it is only trader that are looking for ways to recover back their losses that looks for people to teach, profitable trader do not look for people, people come to them instead, in fact, real profitable trader hardly teach or talk about it
Re: ..... by MONEY247: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=MONEY247 post=95880670][/quote]

I will close this thread for my sanity sake...!!!
Re: ..... by Tony142: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
MONEY247:

I will close this thread for my sanity sake...!!!

pls do so, and also for the sake of not letting people loss money

if your strategy really work, u will be too busy making money and not making noise on Nairaland

#peace bro
Re: ..... by MONEY247: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

pls do so, and also for the sake of not letting people loss money

if your strategy really work, u will be too busy making money and not making noise on Nairaland

#peace bro

Thanks....but your mentor won't tell me he hasn't made losses before...!!!
Am I right
Re: ..... by Tony142: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
MONEY247:

Thanks....but your mentor won't tell me he hasn't made losses before...!!! Am I right

u are right sir, making loss is a sure thing in forex
Re: ..... by MONEY247: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

u are right sir, making loss is a sure thing in forex

I am giving a near 99% strategy....!!!!
Maybe i can help your mentor......lol

Nevertheless I will it keep to myself.......

I won't show it to anyone.....ever again....!!!.

Still on still God bless you my Guy...!!!!

Thread closed...!!!

Voila..!!!

And oooo...before u forget....

If you are into programming.... Send me an email..... I want to share an ideal... Thats mouth watering....
I don't want to die in my bosom.....
And guess what its for free......

I have a short time..!!!

Thanks... Guy...
Re: ..... by Thunday1005(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
MONEY247:

Shut up....!!!!
Cent acct grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kris Shopping Mall / T / How To Trade On Binance P2p (peer2peer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.